Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Please don't jinx the holy 69. ;-;

for 2 minutes, then we'll hit page 370 , just like last time, right, @ABigBadWolf?

• So does this mean Jigglypuff x Rhys?

I'm just sayin...

lol I know :P yeah it's weird...

• I used to be terrified of playing Mira because I didn't know what to do but her sass last episode made me more confident.

Right now am scared am not good with politics in this game it makes me feel like S*%#

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

Do you remember when Gortys use too say too Loader-Bot "Why dad is eating mom" but they we're in fact kissing...
    https://youtu.be/thXrVlRORM4
    HOW COULD RHYS AND FIONA HAD S#X IN FRONT OF GORTYS!!! THEY ARE BAD PARENTS!

• Ew, yeah no, I never did like people x pokemon

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So does this mean Jigglypuff x Rhys? I'm just sayin...

• Me!

Eryka posted: »

How many people are still awake?

• 1 MORE PAGE. GET HYPED EVERYONE!

Meanwhile, everyone seems to be asleep or close to passing out! YOU CAN DO IT GUYS, YOU CAN BE AWAKE WHEN WE HIT 369 PAGES!

• Don't even remind me. Couldn't even look up Delphox a few months back without finding disgusting art.

Ew, yeah no, I never did like people x pokemon

• they couldn't hold back

Alt text

Do you remember when Gortys use too say too Loader-Bot "Why dad is eating mom" but they we're in fact kissing... https://youtu.be/thXrVlRORM4 HOW COULD RHYS AND FIONA HAD S#X IN FRONT OF GORTYS!!! THEY ARE BAD PARENTS!

• We made it!

• ErykaEryka Banned

Please Rhyiona, make this comment the first on the 369 page. (I'm sure at 99,999999999999% it's not going too happen but I still have 0,11111111111% of hope)

• Oh, oh its glorious. I sure hope it last longer than 5 mins!

• This would a pub-restaurant called The Turnpike, located in Oxford, England :)

a nice rib-eye steak with blue cheese Where is this place?? o_0 I know it's like midnight but I still can drive to food I think you made about 20 people hungry with this

• we hit 369 ^_^

Alt text

• THE HOLY 69 IS HERE

Alt text

• I do notice a few small typos, but we all make those sometimes :P

I guess foreign languages are always tricky :/

Lol, Finglish :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

I see my typos everywhere! xD But hey, I just have to keep writing and maybe some day they will disappear! I think I don't have any big p

• ErykaEryka Banned

Holy Rhyiona achieve!!!

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh, oh its glorious. I sure hope it last longer than 5 mins!

• edited July 2015

We F#%#ING DID IT F#%# YEAH

• Has it really been confirmed? Or are you in Wolf's boat of 'It's coming next week for sure!' :I

kristi78968 posted: »

Night Hazza! Prepare yourself for episode 5 on Tuesday!

• This is fucking awesome! XD

So accurate and everything!!!!!

Name:ABigBadWolf [also known as General Wolf ,WISEMANWOLFGODTHING] Age: THAT'S CLASSIFIED. HomeTown: The land of tea and terrible weth

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks too everyone who had spam for 369! Our goal isn't complete yet, 6969 pages won't be easy.

• Awww, cheer up friend, it's going to be a fun day tomorrow (well, when it gets light for you :P)

And that image has my heart filled with joy :')

• It's confirmed. I CALLED IT. B)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Has it really been confirmed? Or are you in Wolf's boat of 'It's coming next week for sure!' :I

• Heyo. Decided on officially making my new appearance here. I'm a TFTBL fanatic and I think I've went back all the way to page 215 of this thread so best to make my appearance on 69!

• It's been confirmed! :D I HAVE MY OWN BOAT CAUSE WOLF'S BOAT IS CRUMMY.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Has it really been confirmed? Or are you in Wolf's boat of 'It's coming next week for sure!' :I

• 3 days later for this reply :P

Oh well, that's fair enough :)

xfuriouss posted: »

everything, just not the age it'll stay unknown!

• Alt text

THE HOLY 69 IS HERE

• Hello, friend! What a glorious time to make an appearance!

AlphaLeague posted: »

Heyo. Decided on officially making my new appearance here. I'm a TFTBL fanatic and I think I've went back all the way to page 215 of this thread so best to make my appearance on 69!

• ErykaEryka Banned

WELCOME TOO THE PARTY! YOU ARE RHYIONA CONFIRMED!!!

Heyo. Decided on officially making my new appearance here. I'm a TFTBL fanatic and I think I've went back all the way to page 215 of this thread so best to make my appearance on 69!

• edited July 2015

YAY IT'S HERE

wait wtf...

• you couldn't've arrived at a better time ;)

welcome to the group

• I lmao when Mira turned sassy
    DEAL WITH IT B#%# B) HIS FACE TURNED RED HA XD

I used to be terrified of playing Mira because I didn't know what to do but her sass last episode made me more confident.

• WTF It's gone already?? Not even five minutes?!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

Your comment is on page 370 :-(

YAY IT'S HERE wait wtf...

• He deserved it... dirty douche.

I lmao when Mira turned sassy DEAL WITH IT B#%# HIS FACE TURNED RED HA XD

• Thank you! I appreciate your courtesy! You've been here for a while..

Hello, friend! What a glorious time to make an appearance!

• damnit -.- just my luck

Your comment is on page 370 :-(

• Seriously!? Page 369 ended that fast? Damn it =/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.