(18+)Unofficial Game of Thrones Discussion Thread(Major Spoilers for Game/Show/Books)

2»

Comments

• I would just add:

Thanks guys for participating actively in this thread.

This thread now, noticing quite the success, will be made to discuss all Game of Thrones topic. Thanks again, telltalers!

• Not too much characters appeared in the trailer. The only appearances on Ironrath from the Forresters are Rodrik, Lady Forrester, and Talia. Where are Duncan, Maester, (Forgot the master-at-arm's name..Was he..oh yeah right: Royland), and the other people? Elaena and the Glenmores? Something is up.

• Well they probably don't want to Elaena's and the others Glenmores fate...

Not too much characters appeared in the trailer. The only appearances on Ironrath from the Forresters are Rodrik, Lady Forrester, and Talia.

• The game has shown little concern about temporal accuracy. Asher meets Malcolm, who came from Ironrath, in episode 2 around the same time as Rodrik wakes up, which makes no sense.

Yes but he'd still have to transport an army across the North, presumably from White Harbor to Ironrath, past all the Boltons. It can happen, but we have to wait a while.

• So I watched some clips.

• Jon Snow - R.I.P dude. Hope you come back in S6.
    •Joffrey - Disrespectful little prick. His face was kinda scary and I imagines myself there and I started feeling a little light headed, but thank God this prick died.

I though Tommen was a man or something, but he is like Ethan's case. Probably referencing that.

We need a #Joffrey_Coming_Back theory. If people believe Jon is coming back, Joffrey will.

Okay so.. I wanted to put something but I forgot. Shiiiit.

• Dramatic Effect!

Acttualy I don't think Mira is "that" good playing the game... She said she was going to destroy the Andros, but I can't see HOW will she do that...

• edited July 2015

you can stop me from going north

Just saying :p and the trailer ended with wights..though I wish it's the whitewalkers =/

• Er, this whole forum is for game of thrones discussion? We don't need a thread about that :p

I would just add: Thanks guys for participating actively in this thread. This thread now, noticing quite the success, will be made to discuss all Game of Thrones topic. Thanks again, telltalers!

• edited July 2015

Look at Talia's face more carefully. She'd try at least to stop Ramsay this time(flaying takes time, doesn't it?). Her face is more like "OMG! This is horrible" rather than "OMG! WTF? Another brother killed?!?!"

BeastInside posted: »

Seems kinda early to make all those conclusions. Although it does look like Rodrik is pretty fucked. Hope he doesn't die.

• Edited :)

Killah posted: »

you can stop me from going north Just saying and the trailer ended with wights..though I wish it's the whitewalkers =/

• Put a spoiler tag on your comment, you're going to ruin the show for people.

So I watched some clips. • Jon Snow - R.I.P dude. Hope you come back in S6. •Joffrey - Disrespectful little prick. His face was kinda sc

• From my point of view, I noticed her in grief (She looked sad and put her hands on her face). Basically I am following the interesting trailer twists of telltale, as always.

YForrester posted: »

Look at Talia's face more carefully. She'd try at least to stop Ramsay this time(flaying takes time, doesn't it?). Her face is more like "OMG! This is horrible" rather than "OMG! WTF? Another brother killed?!?!"

• That's why the whole thread is in a spoiler tag, hmm?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Put a spoiler tag on your comment, you're going to ruin the show for people.

• Everyones just going to assume you're talking about the game with that spoiler tag.

That's why the whole thread is in a spoiler tag, hmm?

• Fine.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Everyones just going to assume you're talking about the game with that spoiler tag.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.