The Flay Theory & Deaths (Ep 5)

It could be Rodrik getting flayed OR it could even be Gryff.. he does have the same boots as in the trailer.

I know Rodrik is being held back but maybe knowing he needs Gryff alive he is being restrained so he can't help possibly Gryff getting flayed.

Rodrik staring into the fire could be that they will never get Ryon back, perhaps?

In other news, these characters will be marked as deceased by the end of Episode 5:

• Malcolm
  • Finn (determinant)
  • Gryff (determinant)
  • Ser Royland?
  • Duncan?
  • Unnamed pit fighter 1
  • Unnamed pit fighter 2
  • Unnamed pit fighter 3
  • Unnamed pit fighter 4

Reason for Malcolm dying is:
He hardly featured at all in Episode 4, with Danny warning Asher (and the player) that there will be consequences if they do not follow Croft's orders.. if you killed the slave master then.. well regardless Malcolm is dead as in the teaser for Episode 5 danny is unhappy for some reason and Asher is ANGRY.

Finn:
He's determinant and was lucky to escape the wildlings in episode 4, and with those things (can't remember the name of them) approaching where they are, Finn will sacrifice his life to save Gared (back to Episode 1/2) Frostfinger said "The man standing next to you could very well save your life one day", a glance is stared at between you and Finn/Cotter but mostly Finn.

Gryff:
The person being restrained could very well be Gryff, Talia is distraught but it could just be she doesn't like seeing someone being FLAYED right infront of her.. however it could very well be Ser Royland/Duncan.. Rodrik is shown to be restrained but another two Bolton soldiers could eaisly have come along and brought Gryff.

Pit fighters:
Asher is fighting pit fighters... so yeah there will be blood. Mwahahahahahahahaha.

Ser Royland/Duncan:
You could be given a choice on who dies but this is unlikely.. so......

Either way, Rodrik will not die this episode.. he is too important to the story and will be alive for Season 2 (if there ever is one).

If there will be a Season 2, 2017/18 at least.

What with TWD Michonenne and MARVEL coming up.

What are your thoughts and who do YOU think will die this episode?

Bacon From Ice.

Comments

• I can't remember his name but that archer dude I reckon is getting flayed

• edited July 2015

Rodrik will not die. Just get hurt.

And Asher will fuck that guy

• Hia name is Qui--I mean, his name is "Arthur", aka Arthur Hood. And he stays outside so he can't be killed.

kaza125 posted: »

I can't remember his name but that archer dude I reckon is getting flayed

• Man, jeez, I like how Telltale and HBO made Ramsay come without any protection just to show off his plot armor. He was like "lel u cant kill me i hev za ironiron sheld lel".

ironiron = ironwood parody >x1000000 stacked ironwood shields. Aka he can't be killed. Except he dies in the show.

• edited July 2015

Uhh, where do I start?

Rodrik will not die*

He will just be hurt*

Add to that, Asher will fuck that guy over*

Name me that school you used to attend, which taught you English. I have to get rid of it.

Rodrik will not die. Just get hurt. And Asher will fuck that guy

• And Asher will fuck that guy

Alt text

Rodrik will not die. Just get hurt. And Asher will fuck that guy

• BACON FROM ICE!

• Actually he could be, whether you take him or not I think it's fair to say that Ramsay is coming in with a sizable force, big enough to easily deal with 20 soldiers. Since there is evidence of a battle (I left Arthur at Ironrath) I think we can say it's possible in that instance to say he could have been injured and captured. But if you brought him, Ramsay could still get his soldiers to imprison the Glenmore soldiers and put his life in danger.

I don't want him or anyone else to be in danger, but I can't deny the odds of Arthur being at risk too.

Hia name is Qui--I mean, his name is "Arthur", aka Arthur Hood. And he stays outside so he can't be killed.

• edited July 2015

Dude you gotta keep a lid on it, if the Boltons hear that and discover what we're really capable of our house really will fall!

darko22 posted: »

BACON FROM ICE!

• Come on! If Daenerys kills Malcolm it wont make any sense. We cant avenge Ethans death, wont avenge whatever the hell Ramsay is going to do and wont avenge that? Also it wouldnt make sense if Dany killed a loyal man from a very loyal family becausr Beskha, not Asher killed some slavemaster. I hope it will b better than this.

• Yeah I don't think she would have killed Malcolm either, unless Malcolm were to outright attack her, it just doesn't fit her at all. The only way I see him being killed is if someone nabbed him somehow and brought him into the city during the cities takeover? In my save, I actually spared her former master so ideally she has no reason to harm Malcolm at all, but if they come up with some BS reason I'll gladly take a stab at killing the mother of dragons.

GF1115 posted: »

Come on! If Daenerys kills Malcolm it wont make any sense. We cant avenge Ethans death, wont avenge whatever the hell Ramsay is going to do

• :(

Uhh, where do I start? Rodrik will not die* He will just be hurt* Add to that, Asher will fuck that guy over* Name me that school you used to attend, which taught you English. I have to get rid of it.

• I think Elaena might die, especially after that determinant kiss between her and Rodrik, knowing GoT and Telltale happiness doesn't last much time.

• lol you think rodrick is too important to not die. will he die next episode idk...

but i do think he will die.

• One thing we agree with: Rodrik is not being flayed.

It is just now how Ramsay does it. If Rodrik was about to be flayed, he wouldn't be restricted by two guards, he would be tied to a wooden cross.

• They will eat our bacon :(..

Dude you gotta keep a lid on it, if the Boltons hear that and discover what we're really capable of our house really will fall!

• BACON FROM ICE

• This reminds me of this one time two guards restrained Theon while Ramsay approached him with a knife. The results were rather "Castrrateotic"

• I feel like Duncan will be flayed.

Abeille posted: »

One thing we agree with: Rodrik is not being flayed. It is just now how Ramsay does it. If Rodrik was about to be flayed, he wouldn't be restricted by two guards, he would be tied to a wooden cross.

• Its Game of Thrones. Someone is bound to die lmao

• And that's the reason why you are banned.

gg

Uhh, where do I start? Rodrik will not die* He will just be hurt* Add to that, Asher will fuck that guy over* Name me that school you used to attend, which taught you English. I have to get rid of it.

• Brother That s gay: SEND HIM TO THE WALL (JK JK )

MichaelBP posted: »

And Asher will fuck that guy

• [removed]

• edited July 2015

Does anyone know what happens if you take Arthur to Highpoint with you so he isn't there to be flayed by Ramsay?

• I'm curious to know myself - likely he still dies, captured by Bolton soldiers regardless and then flayed by Ramsay...

• But thank God it wasn't Rodrik. Poor Arthur ;-----;

• The north bacon just not be lost.

darko22 posted: »

BACON FROM ICE!

• OutloxOutlox Banned

[removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.