Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Did someone say hugs???

• Alt text

If that means so much to you guys, I can't describe how much more your appreciation means to me ;__;

I became sappy sooner than I thought...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

They're celebrating with us! How cute. ;-; Thank you for everything you've done for us. It means so much!

• It does mean a lot! You take time out of your day to make wondeful things for everyone and that's amazing. Thank you so much!

buntingsir posted: »

If that means so much to you guys, I can't describe how much more your appreciation means to me ;__; I became sappy sooner than I thought...

• We love you too!

Don't stop drawing, we won't survive without those works of art XD

Happy birthday dear thread! Oh jeez, I don't know, maybe you could give one cake to us in this glorious day? But the question is... w

• edited July 2015

Oh my gosh, Hazza ;__; oh you stop it you oh my god i don't how can i survive this evening i'm full of feels already

Thank you!

HazzatheMan posted: »

We love you too! Don't stop drawing, we won't survive without those works of art XD

• Thank you!

You take time out of your day to make wondeful things

And that goes for all of us! Even when people are just visiting this place they contribute so much just by doing that.

It does mean a lot! You take time out of your day to make wondeful things for everyone and that's amazing. Thank you so much!

• That's true, a very good point! This thread is an amazing place. <3

Thank you! You take time out of your day to make wondeful things And that goes for all of us! Even when people are just visiting this place they contribute so much just by doing that.

• my kind of photoshopping

Hehe By erase--myself on tumblr

• awww and we are happy you are a part of it!! <3 thank you for sharing your drawings with us!

Happy birthday dear thread! Oh jeez, I don't know, maybe you could give one cake to us in this glorious day? But the question is... w

• happy birthday, thread!!

i want to do a gift for you but i don't know what to do, maybe a drawing or a video...? i have too many ideas i don't know where to start, well, at least that's better than having none, isn't it? ´__`

• Thank you! The same goes for you! <3

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

awww and we are happy you are a part of it!! thank you for sharing your drawings with us!

• A drawing sounds easier tbh :)

Whatever you give us, we will love it and hug it for a long time to come!! XD

happy birthday, thread!! i want to do a gift for you but i don't know what to do, maybe a drawing or a video...? i have too many ideas i don't know where to start, well, at least that's better than having none, isn't it? ´__`

• Dem feels will last way into tomorrow!! XP

Oh my gosh, Hazza ;__; oh you stop it you oh my god i don't how can i survive this evening i'm full of feels already Thank you!

• Thank you Bunting for everything you've done for us! :) <3

If that means so much to you guys, I can't describe how much more your appreciation means to me ;__; I became sappy sooner than I thought...

• Do whatever you want and feel most comfortable doing, buddy. <3

happy birthday, thread!! i want to do a gift for you but i don't know what to do, maybe a drawing or a video...? i have too many ideas i don't know where to start, well, at least that's better than having none, isn't it? ´__`

• I'm happy to do stuff for you guys! Thank you! <3

kristi78968 posted: »

Thank you Bunting for everything you've done for us!

• yes, but this is a special occasion, i guess it's worth the effort! we'll see...

thank you, you are too kind Alt text

A drawing sounds easier tbh Whatever you give us, we will love it and hug it for a long time to come!! XD

• I realized in the last panel that both Rhys and Fiona look at the camera like they're in The Office. XD

Very cool that they're celebrating with us too! :)

• They're like Jim and Pam :'D

This thread is all about them, so it's only natural, isn't it? :)

kristi78968 posted: »

I realized in the last panel that both Rhys and Fiona look at the camera like they're in The Office. XD Very cool that they're celebrating with us too!

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Here's my birthday present for the thread :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

(...also I'm still working on the requests ..o3o)

• OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE

This AU + the thread's birthday? HELL YES. <3

• Awww, this is awesome! So many cakes today! ^_^

• Yes

Alt text

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE This AU + the thread's birthday? HELL YES.

• Yeah! The power of Rhyiona compels us (there was an appropriate gif once but it's years back in thread history).

Hotel in Bulgaria. I came for the sea and also to visit relatives who live here. But I just can't tear myself away from Rhyiona :) Well, I don't know about hospital WiFi since I've never had to stay in a hospital.

Sometimes we are slow, but we all come back eventually Where are you staying? Hotel Wi-Fi is like Hospital Wi-Fi: It claims to be good, but it really isn't :P

• There shall be more cakes :D

Awww, this is awesome! So many cakes today! ^_^

• Alt text

Awww, this is awesome! So many cakes today! ^_^

• My mouth literally dropped open when I saw this. It's amazing!!!!!! <3

• SO ADORABLE THEY ARE PERFECT

Alt text

• That's amazing!! XD

They look so happy to be here with us :'D

• but i want to do stuff... i'm constantly doing things and i'm very happy to share them with you! <3 but, as i'm drawing rhyiona 24/7, it's like it's not special anymore for a special event x)

buddy

Alt text

Do whatever you want and feel most comfortable doing, buddy.

• edited July 2015

Waiting for the speech is painful.

Alt text

• I'm a nice guy :)

We await what you create!!

yes, but this is a special occasion, i guess it's worth the effort! we'll see... thank you, you are too kind

• edited July 2015

Vaughn ruins stuff :D no crazy awesome looking fanart this time just a fun one to celebrate this occasion and Happy birthday
    Alt text
    Made with SFM/photoshop

• Everything what you put your heart and soul into is special no matter how many times you do it. <3

but i want to do stuff... i'm constantly doing things and i'm very happy to share them with you! but, as i'm drawing rhyiona 24/7, it's like it's not special anymore for a special event x) buddy

• edited July 2015

Heck yeah! More cakes!

This is really nice, seeing Vaughn always makes me smile. Even If he ruins some moments occasionally :D

Edit: just noticed his 'dunce' hat. Aww, poor Vaughn <3

Vaughn ruins stuff no crazy awesome looking fanart this time just a fun one to celebrate this occasion and Happy birthday Made with SFM/photoshop

• fiona's smile warms my heart aw <3 this is adorable!

• edited July 2015

Oh, man, this is seriously amazing. :D I can see this happening.

Damn it, Vaughn, wait for your turn! :P

Vaughn ruins stuff no crazy awesome looking fanart this time just a fun one to celebrate this occasion and Happy birthday Made with SFM/photoshop

• Vaughn would probably eat the entire cake by himself,in ep3 Fiona did mention he could eat alot :D

Heck yeah! More cakes! This is really nice, seeing Vaughn always makes me smile. Even If he ruins some moments occasionally Edit: just noticed his 'dunce' hat. Aww, poor Vaughn

• This is great, seriously :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.