Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• He deserves some little happy moments, poor guy's been through a lot. Oh, man, I love Vaughn.

Vaughn would probably eat the entire cake by himself,in ep3 Fiona did mention he could eat alot

• AW... CLASSIC VAUGHN... isn't he canonically a big eater? i remember something about that being discussed in deleted scenes...

this is amazing as always!! <3

Vaughn ruins stuff no crazy awesome looking fanart this time just a fun one to celebrate this occasion and Happy birthday Made with SFM/photoshop

• This is so cute! hahaha Vaughn ;w;
    and cakes~

Vaughn ruins stuff no crazy awesome looking fanart this time just a fun one to celebrate this occasion and Happy birthday Made with SFM/photoshop

• Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

SO ADORABLE THEY ARE PERFECT

• Green, where da fk r u.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Waiting for the speech is painful.

• Indeed it does!

My uncle claims that Hospital Wi-Fi is a pile of shit :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yeah! The power of Rhyiona compels us (there was an appropriate gif once but it's years back in thread history). Hotel in Bulgaria. I cam

• ikr get yo ass in here

Killah posted: »

Green, where da fk r u.

• So I'm off to work and then I have a BBQ. I expect to be gone from here for about 6 hours...

Enjoy the celebration everyone!! Hopefully I can make it to the after-party :D

• dont fkn rush me these things take time

ikr get yo ass in here

• wtf you were here all this time ya sneaky bastard

Green613 posted: »

dont fkn rush me these things take time

• Have fun, buddy!

HazzatheMan posted: »

So I'm off to work and then I have a BBQ. I expect to be gone from here for about 6 hours... Enjoy the celebration everyone!! Hopefully I can make it to the after-party

• edited July 2015

no i just woke up lmao

EDIT: well I woke up 30 minutes ago but I was watching something before I checked the thread

wtf you were here all this time ya sneaky bastard

• Alt text

no i just woke up lmao EDIT: well I woke up 30 minutes ago but I was watching something before I checked the thread

• ALRIGHT SPEECH WILL BE UP IN A LITTLE (and by a little I mean maybe 30 minutes :3) SO CLENCH SOMETHING WHILE YOU WAIT

ITS GUN B DANK

• edited July 2015

So I decided to write a small fanfiction for thread's birthday because those things don't happen everyday! It kinda sucks, but Ed Sheeran's songs made me write this. I hope you will like it!

Your Idiot

Fiona had never imagined before that she'd be sitting all alone, with her mind only focused on one certain person, waiting on him although he didn't even say to come at all. What has happened to the skilled con artist, who has lied so many times before, manipulated all kinds of people, stole for living, barely making any friends? She couldn't even believe herself what she was doing.

The brunette even wondered how the hell did she end up in a relationship, and with a Hyperion man who's currently miles away from her, attending some stupid event back up on the Helios with his best friend Vaughn. Six months. They'd often fight, mostly about some silly little things, but Fiona wanted everything to be clear, no lies and beating around the bush so that's why they'd end up discussing almost every single thing.

The memories of them two flew through her mind, leaving a smile on her face, illuminated by only one lamp in Felix's old place. She was connected to this place, although he betrayed them for money and fastly escaped, it was small but kind of peaceful, if you don't count some little fights and murders outside on Pandora.

This was all such a nonsense. What does she even expect, her price on a white horse showing up in the middle of the night from Helios just for her and some stupid six months anniversary? But deep down inside her, she really wanted him to remember this day. She still doesn't understand how some date can mean to her, her old self has never even bothered to remember such things, it was all stupid for her. And that's what love does to people.

"You're so naive, Fiona. There's no way he'll come from the Helios, right now." She let out a big sigh, taking off her new black hat, remembering how Rhys said that he thinks she looks better without it although he still found her beautiful.

Not fully aware what was she exactly doing, she opened the front door that showed the life of typical Pandora. Some little psychos running around like crazy, well they were crazy, a bandit getting wasted, some idiots driving around in an old car and stuff like that. She felt..lonely. Maybe she shouldn't though, but she's human. The warm wind slightly moved her short hair, while she stared at the sky with a sad expression, feeling like she has just been punched in the stomach when she noticed Helios up in the dark sky full of stars.

It was just getting worse, so she just decided to go back. The only sound that could be ehard in the room was her boots slowly hitting the ground. It echoed through the whole room.

Opening a small chest she hid underneath the sofa, she found the pictures she loved to look at. They mostly of were her and Rhys, and there were also a few of her sister, Sasha, and Vaughn could be seen somewhere too.

They only brought distant memories, and the fact that he didn't remember this day hurt her, so much. Fiona really loved him, he got her spinning like a ballerina, brought her inner childer out, made her laugh much more than she's laughed ever before. Rhys made her see that life isn't that bad.

Fiona got surprised when she felt tears making their way down her cheecks and falling onto photographs. She was crying, and she hasn't done that for a long time. She swiftly put the photographs where they used to be, not wanting them to get soaked.

Was she that desperate? Was she that weak? Was she that naive? Did she love him this much? How could he just, just go and not even give her a call, leave some stupid message?

"You idiot.." Her forehead now relied on her both hands, as she tried to stop herself from this crying.

Knock Knock Knock

Who could it possibly be right now? Maybe Sasha or some drunk bandit. Fiona wiped her tears, but her green eyes still looked puffy and it'll take a bit until it goes away.

Fiona quickly fixed her messy hair, and slowly opened up the door.

Her jaw basically dropped when she saw Rhys standing in front of her, holding a big bouqet full of colourful lilies, she loved those, and with a small nervous smile on his face.

"Not gonna invite me in, huh?" He raised his eyebrow, while she felt a small heat rising to her cheecks, hoping he wouldn't notice that she actually cried.

"C-Come in, then." She almost slapped herself when she heard herself stuttering, but closed the door right after he came inside.

"So...These are for you." His cheecks got a bit of a red colour as he handed her the bouqet, always feeling kinda nervous when he had to do something romantic.

"Thank you. But why?" She still couldn't believe he actually came, well maybe he still didn't remember what day it was, but a little hope inside her was telling her different.

"It's our six months anniversary, duh! I didn't forget it!" Fiona stared at him in a schock, a pleasant one of course, feeling extremely happy and kind of relieved when he said that.

She hugged him tightly, not softening her grip, never wanting to let him go, while he could barely breathe. "I thought you forgot it, you idiot!" Fiona closed her eyes, inhaling his nice smell, feeling his head resting upon hers, he being much taller than her. She could finally hear his fast hearbeat, making her realize how much she missed him all this time.

"I'm your idiot. But, I've got another present, much better." He freed himself from her grip, looking at her.

"Really? I can give you my present for you first i-" He fastly shook his head, moving the locks of the hair that hung upon his forehead.

"Okay." He let out a small sigh, and Fiona's curiousity only rised because he wasn't holding anything that could be a gift.

"C-Close your eyes and open them when I say so." Fiona could only agree, while she stood there in a silence. It took a while, and she was getting kinda worried.

"Okay. Open them now." The first thing she saw was Rhys kneeling on the ground, looking her straight into eyes. It couldn't be... No, no way. It was probably something else, a prank or whatever.

"Fiona, w-will you marry me?" Rhys opened up a small black box that had a shiny ring with a red diamond, and it looked so damn expensive and beautiful. He looked dead serious, and really nervous.

This was unexpected, all of sudden. Then she realized that she should answer his big question, and that was the easiest part.
    "Yes, Rhys. You bet I'll be your wife." She smiled, and she could tell he felt a lot better now when she said 'yes', and he clumsily put the ring on her finger.

"It's goddamned gorgeous, Rhys!"

He left a small sweet kiss on her lips and they hugged tightly, wanting to stay in this moment forever. Fiona cried a bit, again, because she was getting married to the best idiot ever.

• Alt text

ALRIGHT SPEECH WILL BE UP IN A LITTLE (and by a little I mean maybe 30 minutes ) SO CLENCH SOMETHING WHILE YOU WAIT ITS GUN B DANK

• IM READY,GREEN.

ALRIGHT SPEECH WILL BE UP IN A LITTLE (and by a little I mean maybe 30 minutes ) SO CLENCH SOMETHING WHILE YOU WAIT ITS GUN B DANK

• Alt text

• This was too cute. ;_____;

So I decided to write a small fanfiction for thread's birthday because those things don't happen everyday! It kinda sucks, but Ed Sheeran's

• edited July 2015

thanks, I just wanted to get this idea written already (:

This was too cute. ;_____;

• "Fiona, w-will you marry me?"

Oh my god oh my god oh my god YES YES YES

Hahahaaa, that made me even more happy today, I got so excited like an idiot. xD

Thank you for this great gift!

So I decided to write a small fanfiction for thread's birthday because those things don't happen everyday! It kinda sucks, but Ed Sheeran's

• that was so sweet!!! <3

• I'm so glad it made you happy :D

Thank you <3

buntingsir posted: »

"Fiona, w-will you marry me?" Oh my god oh my god oh my god YES YES YES Hahahaaa, that made me even more happy today, I got so excited like an idiot. xD Thank you for this great gift!

• edited July 2015

TOO CUTE FOR ME TO EVEN DESCRIBE HOW I FELT ABOUT THIS FANFIC! <3

Alt text

• Happy birthday!!

Alt text

and god dammit! I've missed page 369 :( and have so many fan work to catch up with

• I hope it was, thanks :D<3

Kruzii posted: »

that was so sweet!!!

• Alt text

• That page lasted a total of 3 minutes, most people missed it. :(

Happy birthday!! and god dammit! I've missed page 369 and have so many fan work to catch up with

• dafug? this thread is just as fast as awesome.

That page lasted a total of 3 minutes, most people missed it.

• incoherent noises

This is so cute! oh my god <3

• Pretty much, yeah. :D

dafug? this thread is just as fast as awesome.

• Thanks Kristi <3

Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

TOO CUTE FOR ME TO EVEN DESCRIBE HOW I FELT ABOUT THIS FANFIC!

• edited July 2015

OK! So it's that time of the month again! :D And not what you might think I mean by that you dirty minded weenie ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

To start off let's list off the achievements that came about through the long month wait we've had.

-200 likes achieved

-200 more pages in one month (insanity)

-135 total members (sickening)

-The 69 achievements once again, again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-And of course, we've been here for 4 months, or a quarter year which is pretty awesome to think about ^-^

Now I think that's all the achievements for now, instead of going straight to the Rhyiona member of the month, I need to adress something really sad ;____;

Alt text

Of course, all of you know it as the events that transpired in episode 3. Telltale forgot about us or just ignored us all together and added practically no Rhyiona in episode 3, instead they catered to the Rhyshas. I don't know what made them think that was a good idea, but you and I both know, it wasn't. In the beginning... It wasn't looking to good for us, but we bounced back eventually as always. We still maintain our position as the major ship on the forum, and for that I think we should all give each other a pat on the back for that.

Alt text

Even though things look in Rhyshas favor right now, we should all keep hope Telltale will do something for us, if they don't well then I know we won't stand for it ^-^

With that out of the way, IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN. Rhyiona member of the month time bois, let's do this ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

WHO WAS THE BEST THIS MONTH? WHO EARNED THE TITLE? WELL YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT CAUSE I GOTTA LIST OUT LAST MONTHS R.M.O.T.M. FIRST!

Last Months Rhyiona Shipper: @XDJulieXD and @nohuhhuh

This months Rhyiona shipper of the month: @tessie0713

Tessie is one of the members who's been here from relatively around the beginning, she's done more then her part to earn her eternal spot on the Rhyiona members list, and we all congratulate you for that Tessie! You're awesome! ^-^

From all the great art you create, we all love it and hope to see anything you can do whenever it's possible, thanks for everything so far :]

Ok so now with all the other stuff out of the way, without wasting anymore time, it's the main speech time.

Alt text

So all the mushy gushy stuff first ofc, everything you guys do for the thread I just want to say I (and most likely many others) really appreciate it so thank you all for making this thread what it is today! It's a community effort and wouldn't be nearly as big as it is right now if everyone didn't make it what it is today. Also a reminder, if you're a lurker reading in on this speech or have been one for a while, what are you waiting for kid! Get it in here, I know that we don't bite. Well, I know... that... the others.... don't.

Alt text

(and yes I love this gif and I will find a way to use it every speech.

But seriously! No one here is getting any younger! Join up and we'll welcome you warmly, trust me it'll be a fun ride =]

Now, going forward, I don't really know what lies in the future for us, especially if Telltale continues to ignore us. Though I know for a fact we'll keep growing larger (( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)) since you guys have proved anything is possible with our circumstances :p Hopefully our futures will be fun and Rhyiona filled as they have been for the last 4 months.

So with all that being said, of course as everything does, it's time for this speech to reach it's conclusion. Before we leave though I'd like to say, no matter how bad things get for us, I know things will eventually get better, they have to sooner or later don't they? ^-^ I know as the Rhyionas, who took over this forum after episode 2 that we can get anything we want done if we really set our minds to it, and I know somewhere inside me that eventually Rhyiona will come through either it be episode 4 or 5, it doesn't matter. It will happen.

LongLiveRhyiona

Alt text

• high pitched screaming

I'm glad you liked it :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

incoherent noises This is so cute! oh my god

• i'm your idiot

Alt text

• Alt text

OK! So it's that time of the month again! And not what you might think I mean by that you dirty minded weenie ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) To start off l

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

This was beautiful.

I don't know how you make these speeches better and better but you do. This basically says everything about the thread.

Thank you, everyone.

OK! So it's that time of the month again! And not what you might think I mean by that you dirty minded weenie ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) To start off l

• Amazing speech, Green, as always!

Alt text

• This is a beautiful speech,Green.

Its worth staying up a little late :p

Thank you for everything you've done. :3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.