Asher and the Pit Fighters Theory

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

After watching the trailer I think that Daenerys is going to be unable to spare any sellswords however she will give Asher a large force of Mereen Pit Fighters, speciffically Dezor Zo Razza's pit fighters since one of them seems to know Beskha and refers to her as the 'Basilsk'. But it seems that the pit fighters refuse to leave with Asher because they don't know or respect him so they throw him in the pits to prove his worth.

What do you think? Does the theory make sense? Share your thoughts.

I think the black bald woman looks really cool!

Comments

• edited July 2015

I believe Asher will have to win a fight in the pit to get the army of freed slaves. Maybe they'll throw Beskha in against Asher.

• Yeah probably this, except that Daenerys not being able spare any sellswords, it's probably that she doesn't want to.

• That would be an awesome twist I hope that happens

Wigams posted: »

I believe Asher will have to win a fight in the pit to get the army of freed slaves. Maybe they'll throw Beskha in against Asher.

• But thats cruel! Idc, I would sit and riot! I know that Beska would do the same for me...

That would be an awesome twist I hope that happens

• Is the guy who was thrown in the pits was Dezhor? Perhaps it's a re-used model??

• That's a really interesting theory. One which I think is very likely to be the case. However I think rather than Daenerys "giving them" to Asher, lets not forget that technically she has freed them to do as they please. I think Asher will approach them with the intent to start building an army. However as you say they will want to test him in the pit first before they would ever consider joining with him to make an army.

• Yeah it'd be cool. She talkd about how she had to to kill her friend and what not, would we crazy if we had to kill ours to save yourself(Asher)/your family. Daenery's won't ask the slaves to fight for us because they're free now. Its up to us to convince them

That would be an awesome twist I hope that happens

• Looks like a reused, recolored model. Dezhor has white hair right?

Killah posted: »

Is the guy who was thrown in the pits was Dezhor? Perhaps it's a re-used model??

• Yeah, he had a white hair. Croft also said that the queen will deal with Beskha's master later.

Abeille posted: »

Looks like a reused, recolored model. Dezhor has white hair right?

• Hm, that's an interesting theory. I think it could be possible.

• That seems about right

• I'd love them t throw Beskha in, that would be cruel twist which could offset the fact that nothing that awful has happened to the Forrester family since episode 1

• Knowing game of thrones, I'm almost certain they'd do this. Kill her for the fighters or not.

• Which seems little bit out of characer. Our situations are similar.

Yeah probably this, except that Daenerys not being able spare any sellswords, it's probably that she doesn't want to.

• True, now taht everyone is free tecnically she can't "give" them to annyone... SO she says no sellswords to no one, but gives us the option of hiring the pitfigters and slaves taht we want... THe thing is I don't know how that will turn out, Asher is tecnically a lord so the slaves may not love him even if he's from Westeros... He'll fight because they throw him there, but I don't know if that's him proving his worth or just because they throw him out of revenge.But what irritates me is that I did not let Beskha kill that other one (if thought I wanted too) so danny will give me an army, but I guess that 's the game of thrones people lie and you have to be prepared for that, and Asher wasn't... He's not a politic

That's a really interesting theory. One which I think is very likely to be the case. However I think rather than Daenerys "giving them" to

• Sounds good to me, just curious though that if it's Asher's boat we see in the trailer heading out, who did we get it from? Kinda hard to believe Dany would lend us a ship but not a small force and I don't quite but that the fighters would have their own boat.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.