Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Who is she? A VA, an employee..?

• edited July 2015

is it out on the 22nd in the UK?

• Lucky you :(

is it out on the 22nd in the UK?

• So bored, please release game now.

• edited July 2015

You prefer Sera over Talia? Fuck..

Gryff....the fuck?

Sera, Cotter, Finn, Malcolm, Royland, Elaena, Ludd, Gryff and that's about it.

• Y almost everyone that has a Gared profile pic ia a bacon junkie?

I don't care whose, but this is a Game of Thrones game, you need to show at least one pair of boobs before this is over. Bacon from ice

• Who isn't a bacon junkie?

Y almost everyone that has a Gared profile pic ia a bacon junkie?

• edited July 2015

Yeah, man. its not going to happen. Here have some Bacon.

• U let me speechless. [claps]

AgentZ46 posted: »

Who isn't a bacon junkie?

• I got a better deal on gog around a month or so ago..I'm assuming it also auto updates. I am testing out gog galaxy which is basically like Steam almost. I am assuming it will be out on gog the same day as Steam. I never bought a TTG product on gog that has not been completed yet. I did get into Sam and Max along with some others thanks to gog.

• Okay?

kikyouchanx posted: »

I got a better deal on gog around a month or so ago..I'm assuming it also auto updates. I am testing out gog galaxy which is basically like

• edited July 2015

I don't see how that was rude. That's an amusing gif, though.

• that's an amusing gif

Lol. Indeed it is.

I don't see how that was rude. That's an amusing gif, though.

• Meanwhile, on PS3.............

• Watching Cersei manipulate Mira like this pisses me off. I, and probably everyone else, knows this episode will have one PoV charecter die

• I couldn't kill her, even if it would result in Asher's death :/ I'm a softie, I can't kill anyone, especially not when it's one of my friends.

And welcome :D

Abeille posted: »

Hm. Taking by Adam David Miller's tweet answering to that, looks like it is about something one of the main characters do that is rather des

• Thanks ^^

I couldn't either. She is a great character, and her friendship with Asher is really cute. I hope, if that's the case, that there is a way to avoid it that won't result on a game over. If we are forced to kill her and she calls Asher "Little brother" before dying, I will cry my eyes out. This is a situation where I would certainly put a friend's life before the fate of House Forrester. Yes I'm bad at the game of thrones.

VanillaIce posted: »

I couldn't kill her, even if it would result in Asher's death I'm a softie, I can't kill anyone, especially not when it's one of my friends. And welcome

• This wikia's page says Samoa Joe's character's name is 'the Beast'.

http://ttgot.wikia.com/wiki/The_Beast

• RIP Asher

This wikia's page says Samoa Joe's character's name is 'the Beast'. http://ttgot.wikia.com/wiki/The_Beast

• Really looking forward to this episode :D

• Alt text

WHat do you guys think? (Alex Jordan = Asher) So she made a decision in Asher's favor. That means... Asher vs Beska?

• I have a suspicsion it has to do with the pit fighters and BOATS.

WHat do you guys think? (Alex Jordan = Asher) So she made a decision in Asher's favor. That means... Asher vs Beska?

• Waaaait a min! U SAID BOAT? (Kenny Approves this Theory)

I have a suspicsion it has to do with the pit fighters and BOATS.

• What if Asher steals a boat from like Croft or Daenerys. It'll actually be their boat.

Waaaait a min! U SAID BOAT? (Kenny Approves this Theory)

• Beskha said she wasn't going back to Westeros and there's no sign of her on the boat in the screenshots. I think we may be forced to choose between her and Malcolm.

Unless by "your favor" she meant the Forresters in general...

• I was talking abou the theory that Beska is thrown to the pits and she and Asher have to kill eachother. I supose that there is a choice [Fight Beska] or [Leave the Pit With Beska]. The FIght Beska one would be in Asher and Foreesters' favor.

ranger563 posted: »

Beskha said she wasn't going back to Westeros and there's no sign of her on the boat in the screenshots. I think we may be forced to choose between her and Malcolm. Unless by "your favor" she meant the Forresters in general...

• Aint nothin' gonna stop a Forrester.

shayan80 posted: »

RIP Asher

• Don't know if it has been said yet but it is up on X1 I just downloaded it.

• It releases this Wednesday....

Don't know if it has been said yet but it is up on X1 I just downloaded it.

• knife in the neck is 1-1 thus far lol

Killah posted: »

Aint nothin' gonna stop a Forrester.

• I know he wasn't asking, I was just implying he was full of it and pointing out that it hasn't even released yet. Maybe there was a glitch but I checked and it's not up. Maybe Telltale fixed it already?

• I went to my games and apps clicked on manage game on GOT and it had the ep to dl.

I know he wasn't asking, I was just implying he was full of it and pointing out that it hasn't even released yet. Maybe there was a glitch but I checked and it's not up. Maybe Telltale fixed it already?

• I wont I would never do that.

• Still can't see it. Did you buy the season pass? That might be why I can't see it. Might be a glitch or something for season pass.

I went to my games and apps clicked on manage game on GOT and it had the ep to dl.

• Okay...NO! I understand Borderlands Episode 3 getting released a day early but SERIOUSLY IT'S FUCKING AVALIABLE on XBOX?! I'm going to scream...Nothing against you person.

Alt text

• How would you rank the episode compared to the others?

I wont I would never do that.

• I do have the season pass.

Still can't see it. Did you buy the season pass? That might be why I can't see it. Might be a glitch or something for season pass.

• Game of Thrones is SHOCKINGLY SAD...

• I wonder why Telltale (or whoever it is) keeps releasing it early, Sons of Winter and Catch a Ride have both released earlier then intended, and now this too :P

Okay...NO! I understand Borderlands Episode 3 getting released a day early but SERIOUSLY IT'S FUCKING AVALIABLE on XBOX?! I'm going to scream...Nothing against you person.

• Only theory that makes sense -

TELLTALE HATES STEAM

Green613 posted: »

I wonder why Telltale (or whoever it is) keeps releasing it early, Sons of Winter and Catch a Ride have both released earlier then intended, and now this too :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.