Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• last time I drew a picture with colors and everything but I guess this is still fine.. xD Thanks! :3

kristi78968 posted: »

What do you mean that this isn't special! It totally is! Adorable and wonderful, thank you.

• YES FINALLY!!!

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thanks! I missed a lot (going to read some older comments now) but I'm glad I made it! And now...Finally... I CAN HUG YOUUU!!!!

• I'm typing so many "thank yous" today :D

again, thanks! :3

Adorable. C:

• Aww!! <3

I'm glad you decided to join us Kristi! Your fanfics are always so enjoyable!

I actually wanted to write a sort of thank you comment myself, and @Green613's speech motivated me actually write it out. SO, HERE WE GO.

• I'm not letting you go just yet!

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

YES FINALLY!!!

• Thank you! :3

And yeah, go to sleep and keep sleeping because I didn't sleep enough last night and that was a big mistake! :/

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Awww this is so cute What a happy family (also..buntingsir ...I'm not asleep yet... .-. cause I decided to check on the thread)

• He's not maybe here now but..he will always be in our hearts! <3

ugh..cheesy

I wish he could be here too...

• But it's true! And you know how I love cheese :D

He's not maybe here now but..he will always be in our hearts! ugh..cheesy

• You bet, I'm not letting you go too!

Alt text

I'm not letting you go just yet!

• Alt text

You bet, I'm not letting you go too!

• Alt text 10/10

Green613 posted: »

OK! So it's that time of the month again! And not what you might think I mean by that you dirty minded weenie ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) To start off l

• Okay, last one

sneak hug

This is the last one

• Cheers to that! Happy birthday thread!

• Oh gosh more cheese! and TWO cakes! G
    Damn let me eat them all!

Alt text

Thank you for making me feel welcomed here and for making me draw for you.

the same goes for you! ;D

Happy birthday dear thread! Oh jeez, I don't know, maybe you could give one cake to us in this glorious day? But the question is... w

• Happy birthday, Rhyiona.

• I lied.

sends a secret hug

Okay, last one sneak hug

• YES, all of them cakes for us!

Aw shucks blushes

another sneaky hug

Oh gosh more cheese! and TWO cakes! G Damn let me eat them all! Thank you for making me feel welcomed here and for making me draw for you. the same goes for you! ;D

• 4 months of Rhyiona.

Here's to 4 more months.

Alt text

• Okay, I have to get some sleep now. So yeah..bye! xD

Remember to stay awesome!

• Byeh! Stay awesome too, love you, sweet Rhyiona dreams! :3

Okay, I have to get some sleep now. So yeah..bye! xD Remember to stay awesome!

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• What made this speech so good is just the sentiment of it all. This is a true community and it saddens I've just now decided to be a part of it. I've been a long time lurker, not just with the forums in general but with this thread as well. I've always been a little afraid to share my opinions about topics online. Whether it came to theories, ships, ideas, fabrics or just discussions i never truly felt like I needed to be a part of something.

Until I found this thread.

It wasn't the fact that it was a ship I supported, it was a overwhelmingly positive thread. A thread that appreciated everyone's work no matter what. Respect. and when I first posted on this thread I was greeted with respect. I'm no longer a lurker, scared to be noticed. And I have to thank that to you guys. Thank you.

Green613 posted: »

OK! So it's that time of the month again! And not what you might think I mean by that you dirty minded weenie ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) To start off l

• And we're very glad to have with us on this journey.

Alt text

AlphaLeague posted: »

What made this speech so good is just the sentiment of it all. This is a true community and it saddens I've just now decided to be a part of

• You stay awesome too! Sweet Rhyiona dreams. :)

• Happy birthday boys and girls!

• It wasn't the fact that it was a ship I supported, it was a overwhelmingly positive thread.

This is actually one of the reasons why I decided to keep on with this thread. Even though I do majorly support this ship I wanted this more for the forum then anything. Thank you for joining us ;}

AlphaLeague posted: »

What made this speech so good is just the sentiment of it all. This is a true community and it saddens I've just now decided to be a part of

• edited July 2015

Yes, I know, but since it's the threads birthday and all why not also because I'm too disturbed to write fanfiction right now.

Alt text

• edited July 2015

More cake! Too adorable. <3

• Every time I see a cake in a drawing with Rhys, I imagine it being an ice cream cake. :D

We definitely need more ice cream cake!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

More cake! Too adorable.

• Who knows, maybe all these cakes have been ice cream ones.

Then again, if they were, Fiona wouldn't have the chance to eat a single slice.

Every time I see a cake in a drawing with Rhys, I imagine it being an ice cream cake. We definitely need more ice cream cake!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

Happy Rhyionanniversairy!
    https://youtu.be/VKyVoAGSbp4
    (Why did I post this song... Plus the lyrics are so perfect)

• I have awoken from my slumber because (I kid you not) my neighbors are having a party. (What's wrong with teenagers these days? Why can't they just party silently on the internet like we do!? >:O)

Anyway, a random question:

What's your real name? (Just the first name is enough)

I though it would be interesting to see how your name matches your "imago" here. (I know, a name doesn't really define you..but knowing someone's name still helps you a lot with creating mental image of the person)

For example, I always imagine that ABigBadWolf's real name is Tom. He just sounds like Tom to me. (Timppa if he was a Finn xD)

So yeah share your name if you like!

My name is Hanna. :3

• My real names Charlotte :P

I have awoken from my slumber because (I kid you not) my neighbors are having a party. (What's wrong with teenagers these days? Why can't t

• My name is pretty obvious!

...IT'S ANTONIO!

Alt text

Nah, my name is Kristi. :D

I have awoken from my slumber because (I kid you not) my neighbors are having a party. (What's wrong with teenagers these days? Why can't t

• Name's Andreea......... Julie is my alter ego.......................(not really, I just like the name ^^)

• I have to say

I LOVE U GUYZZZZ

Alt text

RhyionaIsLove.RhyionaIsLife <3

P.S: Sorry for those that are not in the drawing, I either forgot to put you, or I just didn't know how to portray you...

• That's like the cutest name ever! :D

My real names Charlotte :P

• oh my god this is the cutest thing ;-;

XDJulieXD posted: »

I have to say I LOVE U GUYZZZZ RhyionaIsLove.RhyionaIsLife P.S: Sorry for those that are not in the drawing, I either forgot to put you, or I just didn't know how to portray you...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.