Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I think we all need this in our lifes :(

[Sighs] I wish telltale would listen

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I really fucking like you I need this in my life.

• True, but some get offended like that :P

I know that feel, goodnight Joanna :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey, there's no reason why girls can't be dudes or bros! No need to feel bad or anything. Anyway, I should reeeally be off to bed now, I've been stalling by refreshing this thread every twenty seconds. Good night, Hazza!

• My name's Rose <3 and I'm British soooo..

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

I have awoken from my slumber because (I kid you not) my neighbors are having a party. (What's wrong with teenagers these days? Why can't t

• I love the Russian accent :P

XP

buntingsir posted: »

I know you didn't mean any offense. I think Russian accent is a bit annoying and hilarious myself, because of our pronounciation of 'r'. xD That's good, Harry.

• Whoever said I was a good guy??? >:)

I may be a liar...

That sounds like something a villain would say. :P

• It's in Yarnton if you know where that village is located :P

I live close to there, I'm on my way! ^-^ Wait.. I might have been there before? 0_o 2spooky4me

• Thank you so much. :)

I'm so sorry to hear that Wolf. You take as much time as you need, we understand

• awwwwwww<3 thats AMAZING!!

XDJulieXD posted: »

I have to say I LOVE U GUYZZZZ RhyionaIsLove.RhyionaIsLife P.S: Sorry for those that are not in the drawing, I either forgot to put you, or I just didn't know how to portray you...

• I should become a fucking writer for tt because I think of everybody when it comes to this shit.

I could write 3 more Seasons of TWAU for them! XD

But yes, I would LOVE to have this option!!! But then why are they so bitter to each other around the Stranger? :/

• ahr, thats hard bro :( take all the time you need, we are there for you<3

Also, I should warn everyone before someone thinks I died: I'll probably be gone for a couple of hours tomorrow (hopefully I can come later, though). Unfortunately someone passed away and yeah. You know the drill.

• edited July 2015

Idk, why there are, but if you didn't trustJack both times I think Fiona starts warming up to him more.

Edit: corrected my mistake. Lmao Don't trust him fiona will hate you xD

HazzatheMan posted: »

I should become a fucking writer for tt because I think of everybody when it comes to this shit. I could write 3 more Seasons of TWA

• We're not asking for much... Just to be ackowledged. :/

I think we all need this in our lifes [Sighs] I wish telltale would listen

• I think I went there when I was at Kidlington? I have been to quite a few places like this so it could have been another place :)

It's in Yarnton if you know where that village is located :P

• Holy crap, that's my middle name. :D

My name's Rose and I'm British soooo..

• I never trust Handsome Jack!! XD

So Fiona will luv me <3

Idk, why there are, but if you didn't trustJack both times I think Fiona starts warming up to him more. Edit: corrected my mistake. Lmao Don't trust him fiona will hate you xD

• Yep, it is right next to Kidlington! :D

I think I went there when I was at Kidlington? I have been to quite a few places like this so it could have been another place

• Yeah, just a little reminder that people ship Rhyiona as well as Rhysha. So telltale maybe have them have a little hug or just hang out together next episode then... yeah :/

We're not asking for much... Just to be ackowledged.

• So I'm gonna go and play GOT Ep.4 :)

I'll let you know what I think in about 3 hours time, those episodes are really long!

• Btw, have I ever mentioned what "nohuhhuh" means?

Yeeeesss???? What does it men?

Alt text

dear Hanna ;3 Oh why this gives me shivers? xD Like "What are you talking about, I'm nohuhhuh!!!" Btw, have I ever mentioned what "nohuhhuh" means?

• I actually wanted to include u, but I had NO idea how to draw you... I was in a block q.q

This is great!!! Hmm, am I somewhere in the bottom right corner?? :P Either way it is a brilliant drawing!

• ^^

Kruzii posted: »

awwwwwww<3 thats AMAZING!!

• ErykaEryka Banned

My real name is Eryka (I got a lot of imagination when it was time too choose a username)

I have awoken from my slumber because (I kid you not) my neighbors are having a party. (What's wrong with teenagers these days? Why can't t

• weronika :)

• gl! ep 4 is the second longest I think

So I'm gonna go and play GOT Ep.4 I'll let you know what I think in about 3 hours time, those episodes are really long!

• My name is Jade. C:

• aww, beautiful name .з.

xfuriouss posted: »

weronika

• edited July 2015

I really love Russian name Polina, it sounds really beautiful :)

By the way, I have a friend named Eugenia! :)

buntingsir posted: »

You've got a nice name, it kinda suits you (I dunno why, just feels that way) My name is Eugenia (in my passport it's written as Evgeniia...), Jane for short in English

• Thank you! <3

Kruzii posted: »

ahr, thats hard bro take all the time you need, we are there for you<3

• So curious on what you'll think!

So I'm gonna go and play GOT Ep.4 I'll let you know what I think in about 3 hours time, those episodes are really long!

• Just something would be nice. I mean, we're fighting tooth and nail here.

Yeah, just a little reminder that people ship Rhyiona as well as Rhysha. So telltale maybe have them have a little hug or just hang out together next episode then... yeah

• it's 2:37 am here and wanted to go to sleep but i found that unused audio line of rhys saying "for your information i am not wearing underwear" and now im just

Alt text

• Shit is real though.

rhonu posted: »

it's 2:37 am here and wanted to go to sleep but i found that unused audio line of rhys saying "for your information i am not wearing underwear" and now im just

• rhonu posted: »

it's 2:37 am here and wanted to go to sleep but i found that unused audio line of rhys saying "for your information i am not wearing underwear" and now im just

• everything happens so much

Killah posted: »

Shit is real though.

• awww, yes! avenue q was the first musical i ever obsessed over, years after that i still know all the lyrics by heart :__)

that reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q7Cy3qSwKI

• This one kinda fits right now. :D First thing that came to mind.

rhonu posted: »

awww, yes! avenue q was the first musical i ever obsessed over, years after that i still know all the lyrics by heart :__)

• My name is Kimberley!

and your name is just so cute <3 Hanna ;w;

• My friend's name is Joey :D (she's a girl)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'm Joanna, nickname Joey, Jojo and, occasionally, Yoda (which my friends only call me because they know I hate it) I can totally see you as a Hanna! I love that name, btw.

• My condolences for your loss, Wolfy. Stay strong.

Also, I should warn everyone before someone thinks I died: I'll probably be gone for a couple of hours tomorrow (hopefully I can come later, though). Unfortunately someone passed away and yeah. You know the drill.

• I just scratched a scratch ticket and the winning numbers were 6 and 9.

It may have been a dud, but I know that I was the real winner.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.