Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

You don't even trust Tyrion?! Damn, I trusted that man since the first episode and BOOM, NOW HE'S GONE!

P.S. Tyrion and the coal boy are the only ones I trust. Sera is a bitch and so is Margaery, I don't trust them one bit. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yes I did, I trust no one in King's Landing except Tom, the coal boy. From Ep.1 I thought Sera was a spy for Cersei Lannister, and I still do! RodrikxElaena is so sweet

• All this Sera hate...

Alt text

• Obviously I trust Tyrion!! He is one of the few characters in GOT you actually can trust! XD

Margery is just hungry for power, but she does have a heart for the people...

kristi78968 posted: »

You don't even trust Tyrion?! Damn, I trusted that man since the first episode and BOOM, NOW HE'S GONE! P.S. Tyrion and the coal boy are the only ones I trust. Sera is a bitch and so is Margaery, I don't trust them one bit.

• If I finish Ep.6 and Sera turns out to be ok, then I will apologies for everything :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

All this Sera hate...

• edited July 2015

I expect a big apology in big bold letters directed to Sera herself. :P

Nah, just kidding.

Now if someone hates on Talia then we have a problem, :P

If I finish Ep.6 and Sera turns out to be ok, then I will apologies for everything

• people hate talia??!?!?! :O

I expect a big apology in big bold letters directed to Sera herself. :P Nah, just kidding. Now if someone hates on Talia then we have a problem, :P

• I'm sure there's someone out there... somewhere... ;-;

people hate talia??!?!?! :O

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm sure there's someone out there... somewhere... ;-;

• YOU COME INTO THIS HOUSE

DISGRACE MY FAVOURITE

I'M DONE

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2074419#Comment_2074419 RIP Talia. I won't miss you.

• Alt text

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2074419#Comment_2074419 RIP Talia. I won't miss you.

• Ramsay obviously. HE SEEMED READY TO CUT HER.

I'm sure there's someone out there... somewhere... ;-;

• Ramsay is ready to cut anyone, though. :P

• Nah, Talia is okay....I hope....

• This is true.

Ramsay is ready to cut anyone, though. :P

• Someone important has to die at the end of the season and I'm afraid it might be Talia. D:

Killah posted: »

Nah, Talia is okay....I hope....

• How? First Vaughn, now Talia? How could you? ;-;

• Quick question, it doesn't have anything to do with Rhyiona, has my profile pic changed? If it has, what to?

• The guy from Metal Gear.

bloop posted: »

Quick question, it doesn't have anything to do with Rhyiona, has my profile pic changed? If it has, what to?

• solid snake, i believe.

Quick question, it doesn't have anything to do with Rhyiona, has my profile pic changed? If it has, what to?

• Okay, good. Just making sure it changed, thanks.

Green613 posted: »

The guy from Metal Gear.

• Wrong, but close.

solid snake, i believe.

• DAMMIT! it's big boss/venom snake, isn't it?

Wrong, but close.

• I'd think the robotic hand and eyepatch would give it away. Guess not lol.

DAMMIT! it's big boss/venom snake, isn't it?

• It is a pretty name, I agree :)

By the way what's your real name? I don't want to pry or anything, If you don't want to answer I understand.

armis37 posted: »

I really love Russian name Polina, it sounds really beautiful By the way, I have a friend named Eugenia!

• I won't give you flack for that because honestly, I can't tell the difference anymore. XD

DAMMIT! it's big boss/venom snake, isn't it?

• My name is Anthony if your curious btw that's pretty awesome name you have there :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

I have awoken from my slumber because (I kid you not) my neighbors are having a party. (What's wrong with teenagers these days? Why can't t

• Dun worry ^^ after I finish with my last exam I'll collect data on u guys >:3 and I'll try to draw the most active members I aint got time to draw all of our members o.O

Ahh don't worry, there'll be opportunities later on

• @XDJulieXD Using the picture you drew for us earlier as a Skype icon now. A friend complimented on how cute it was! :D

Alt text

• Haha I'm really glad you liked it ^^ also later this month I'm gonna start a project that is all about drawing the most active members ^^

@XDJulieXD Using the picture you drew for us earlier as a Skype icon now. A friend complimented on how cute it was!

• What if I...am this friend?

X-files theme song

Kimmy-klu posted: »

My friend's name is Joey (she's a girl)

• Now suddenly, there's going to be a battle to the death for who will be in that picture!

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Haha I'm really glad you liked it ^^ also later this month I'm gonna start a project that is all about drawing the most active members ^^

• starts posting every five minutes to ensure activity

And thanks for putting me in the other pic, btw!

Haha I'm really glad you liked it ^^ also later this month I'm gonna start a project that is all about drawing the most active members ^^

• Unless you know you've already qualified of course

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Now suddenly, there's going to be a battle to the death for who will be in that picture!

• Well, I'm not Rhyionian so I figured I don't need to answer :D

My real name is Armin :) What a twist

buntingsir posted: »

It is a pretty name, I agree By the way what's your real name? I don't want to pry or anything, If you don't want to answer I understand.

• prepare for unnecessary comments and posts ;)

• Haha, I might since I felt like I've definitely gotten more active compared to a few weeks ago!

Green613 posted: »

Unless you know you've already qualified of course ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I'm fairly certain most people around here have ^-^

Haha, I might since I felt like I've definitely gotten more active compared to a few weeks ago!

• It will go down in history as "The First War of Rhyiona."

prepare for unnecessary comments and posts

Sign in to comment in this discussion.