Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Quick! Hide your children!

• Liar. It ain't there! if it is...it's a glitch

I do have the season pass.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was only one user who seemed to be able to play Catch a Ride early on Xbox, hopefully this is another isolated case.

Okay...NO! I understand Borderlands Episode 3 getting released a day early but SERIOUSLY IT'S FUCKING AVALIABLE on XBOX?! I'm going to scream...Nothing against you person.

• Alt text

Either post pics of the title screen and the game downloaded on your system, or send me spoilers through PM so I can confirm when the episode is officially released.

Don't know if it has been said yet but it is up on X1 I just downloaded it.

• Alt text

Still can't see it. Did you buy the season pass? That might be why I can't see it. Might be a glitch or something for season pass.

• No no , oh my god ,no! Why would you said that? It definitely wasnt reason of saving her! Seven Hells ,what is wrong with you people?!

Killah posted: »

Oh so you...want to..uh....R...um...eh...

• You're the one that clarified you'd save her because she's a girl.

No no , oh my god ,no! Why would you said that? It definitely wasnt reason of saving her! Seven Hells ,what is wrong with you people?!

• Talia's there because she was with Ramsay at the end of Ep4. He's not just gonna let her wander off.

You have a good point with the Gryff thing, but why is Talia even there? I don't like this at all. Game of Thrones never has a happy ending.

• Sooooo, what are you ghuys talking about? Its out already?

• edited July 2015

Alt text

I'm also gonna get to know my blood results on tuesday, so it's gonna be an interesting day!

• I installed it on my Xbox One about an hour ago. My Games & Apps > Manage Games on GOT and it should be in the Ready to Install section

• Alt text

It's out already?

Matt_CFC posted: »

I installed it on my Xbox One about an hour ago. My Games & Apps > Manage Games on GOT and it should be in the Ready to Install section

• Can you rate de Episode then? Is it better or worse than the others? And pls don't spoil anything...

I installed it on my Xbox One about an hour ago. My Games & Apps > Manage Games on GOT and it should be in the Ready to Install section

• Did you buy a season pass as well? The other guy who got the game early had a season pass. Maybe there's a glitch with that.

• Oh. I thought you meant to rape her....never mind.

No no , oh my god ,no! Why would you said that? It definitely wasnt reason of saving her! Seven Hells ,what is wrong with you people?!

• Yeah, I have the season pass

Did you buy a season pass as well? The other guy who got the game early had a season pass. Maybe there's a glitch with that.

• I'm going to check. 'I'm leaving Sunday and not coming back to Saturday I can do it.

• Lurking on Neogaf, I've found these impressions:

Just finished it myself, great episode! That ending, though, damn! Can't wait for the final episode!

Just finished Ep.5 god damn it picked up, way better than all the other ones.

Can you rate de Episode then? Is it better or worse than the others? And pls don't spoil anything...

• I have the season pass and everything but it doesn't want to work.

I'm going to check. 'I'm leaving Sunday and not coming back to Saturday I can do it.

• :O This episode is promissing, and for the looks of it, it will end on a cliffhanger :( (I love cliffhangers, but they make me sufer)

MichaelBP posted: »

Lurking on Neogaf, I've found these impressions: Just finished it myself, great episode! That ending, though, damn! Can't wait for the final episode! Just finished Ep.5 god damn it picked up, way better than all the other ones.

• edited July 2015

It just till tuesday jeeze. People need to calm down. The episode will be great but dont you have other things to do than waiting? Like actually playing something else?

• edited July 2015

Like what kind of games?

WalkerHH93 posted: »

It just till tuesday jeeze. People need to calm down. The episode will be great but dont you have other things to do than waiting? Like actually playing something else?

• HOLY SHIT! What an Episode! Easily my favourite, the only real downside I have is that it's the shortest one so far, took me 90 minutesAlt text

• Oh yes I will! I love to command people! >:(

• another 3 mounths for episode 6 and then i cant even tell how long to a possible season 2 :/

• You lucky duck.

HOLY SHIT! What an Episode! Easily my favourite, the only real downside I have is that it's the shortest one so far, took me 90 minutes

• The last episode usually takes less time. We could be looking at 6 weeks until episode 6.

GCardoso posted: »

another 3 mounths for episode 6 and then i cant even tell how long to a possible season 2

• edited July 2015

WHAT THE FUCK. I'm jealous (:<

HOLY SHIT! What an Episode! Easily my favourite, the only real downside I have is that it's the shortest one so far, took me 90 minutes

• WELL, YOU CANT COMMAND MEH.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Oh yes I will! I love to command people! >:(

• I had a glitch where on tales from the borderlands it said purchased and installed for every episode.......You have the season pass glitch....

• It's interesting reading that Gamespot tweet now.. Yup..

• Aye, tell me what to do. I've been looking at the clock and watching and rewatching the trailer over and over! Pls TELL ME WHAT TO DO! IM GOING NUTS! AAAAAAARGHHH!!

Killah posted: »

WELL, YOU CANT COMMAND MEH.

• How would you rate the episode? Best one yet or not as good as episode 4?

It's interesting reading that Gamespot tweet now.. Yup..

• Ends on a cliffhanger? There are major deaths? Is it a sad episode? AAAAAAAAAA so many questions...

It's interesting reading that Gamespot tweet now.. Yup..

• edited July 2015

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

another 3 mounths

Actually it was less than 2 months. If you're looking for 3 month waits, join us in the TFTB section.

GCardoso posted: »

another 3 mounths for episode 6 and then i cant even tell how long to a possible season 2

• Blind or @OzzyUK could you please delete any early threads by people who've played episode 5 once they start showing up because sometimes the title itself can be a spoiler. I normally wouldn't be saying this but the episode is still 3 DAYS AWAY!

• edited July 2015

You know, considering how every single one of your comments since joining are just about how you were able to play Episode 5, it makes me inclined to believe you're just trolling. However, seeing how I've seen a couple other people (not many) claim the same thing, I may be wrong.

• For me it's the best one so far

How would you rate the episode? Best one yet or not as good as episode 4?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.