Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Guess we know what it feels like to be an IOS/Android user now.

Blind or @OzzyUK could you please delete any early threads by people who've played episode 5 once they start showing up because sometimes the title itself can be a spoiler. I normally wouldn't be saying this but the episode is still 3 DAYS AWAY!

• I don't like this feeling! ;(

dojo32161 posted: »

Guess we know what it feels like to be an IOS/Android user now.

• Nobody else is talking about the leak online, are you guys the first to notice?

• Haha, no spoilers from me!

Ends on a cliffhanger? There are major deaths? Is it a sad episode? AAAAAAAAAA so many questions...

• I cri i_i Can't u even tell us which is the most prominent storyline?

Matt_CFC posted: »

Haha, no spoilers from me!

• Thank you for not being an asshole, friend!

Haha, no spoilers from me!

• Just waiting for a thread to come up titled: What do you think will happen now that_____is dead? Even if they tell us one of the main characters died and don't name them it is still a spoiler because now we will expect a death and won't be as surprised.

Blind or @OzzyUK could you please delete any early threads by people who've played episode 5 once they start showing up because sometimes the title itself can be a spoiler. I normally wouldn't be saying this but the episode is still 3 DAYS AWAY!

• I can understand that, I would be the same as you, not sure how I can give further proof without spoiling. I do have all the achievements unlocked for it

You know, considering how every single one of your comments since joining are just about how you were able to play Episode 5, it makes me in

• Yeah, it'd be best not to spoil lol. I'm hyped for the episode nonetheless, seeing how some critics are already saying how amazing the episode was.

I can understand that, I would be the same as you, not sure how I can give further proof without spoiling. I do have all the achievements unlocked for it

• He's talking about how some Xbox One users are able to play the episode.

• ? zukezuchegno will remember that.

Either post pics of the title screen and the game downloaded on your system, or send me spoilers through PM so I can confirm when the episode is officially released.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

We will be keeping a closer eye on all threads to stop any major or minor spoilers.

If anyone has played the episode please could you refrain from posting any spoilers until the Tuesday release as the episode is obtained by a exploit rather than a proper release and it would be unfair to spoil the game for people.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think it's something that very few people know about or can access so hopefully it doesn't go mainstream.

ranger563 posted: »

Nobody else is talking about the leak online, are you guys the first to notice?

• edited July 2015

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! I can install Episode 5 now!

Telltale really needs to fix this shit. While we can still play Episode 5 we could find cut content before they actually release it. Well, I am gonna go have fun playing Episode 5 now.

Edit: Wow, that was one hell of an Episode. All I can say is that you'll bawl your eyes out at the end. Poor everyone :(

• I installed Episode 5 now, do I play it or do I just wait until the right day comes?

OzzyUK posted: »

It was only one user who seemed to be able to play Catch a Ride early on Xbox, hopefully this is another isolated case.

• Which platform?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! I can install Episode 5 now! Telltale really needs to fix this shit. While we can still play Episode 5 we could fi

• Seems like people who bought the season pass (including myself) could play the game early.

Well, there's a con for all of us
    ;P

Sooooo, what are you ghuys talking about? Its out already?

• edited July 2015

XBOX ONE! OMFG THIS EPISODE IS GONNA BE AMAZING!

Abeille posted: »

Which platform?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You can play it now if you want but please don't spoil it for people as it seems like there is some sort of glitch/exploit that is letting people download it early.

I installed Episode 5 now, do I play it or do I just wait until the right day comes?

• Please PM me spoilers, can't stand this wait.

• Whoever played it! Dont spoil but TEASE me in the PM... pls :D

You a masochist?

Whoever played it! Dont spoil but TEASE me in the PM... pls

• edited July 2015

I hope I won't lose my mind waiting three more days D:

Stuck with Steam.

• Yeah man, Atleast a walkthrough on youtube :/

I cri i_i Can't u even tell us which is the most prominent storyline?

• Hummm, so the episode usualy comes out at 6pm (London Time Zone) to Steam users. Does it come earlier to poeple who buy it in TellTale Store? If so, when and why?

edited July 2015

It usually comes out earlier (more than 10 hours earlier I believe), although it's never a guarantee. Steam gets it later due to the fact that the Steam store updates at a certain time I believe.

Hummm, so the episode usualy comes out at 6pm (London Time Zone) to Steam users. Does it come earlier to poeple who buy it in TellTale Store? If so, when and why?

• Awww, 10 hours? i_i Well, thx for the answer, I will never buy TT Games on Steam again.

It usually comes out earlier (more than 10 hours earlier I believe), although it's never a guarantee. Steam gets it later due to the fact that the Steam store updates at a certain time I believe.

• Usually no, but now Telltale forced me, made me weak... I'm shame :(

You a masochist?

I've also made that decision since I buy them the moment they're available to pre-order anyhow.

Awww, 10 hours? i_i Well, thx for the answer, I will never buy TT Games on Steam again.

• haha yeah i understand .. im not a fan of tales of borderlands , but for those who are , it's kinda bad :\

another 3 mounths Actually it was less than 2 months. If you're looking for 3 month waits, join us in the TFTB section.

• To all of you fellow Xbox One users who managed to get it early; I'm extremely jealous&I hate you.

Eh, I don't mind the waits mostly because I believe the episodes have been some of the best Telltale has ever produced, although I can definitely see why some people wouldn't like the waits.

GCardoso posted: »

haha yeah i understand .. im not a fan of tales of borderlands , but for those who are , it's kinda bad

• To be fair I'm always expecting a death on Game of Thrones.

Just waiting for a thread to come up titled: What do you think will happen now that_____is dead? Even if they tell us one of the main charac

• I'd like to be pm some spoilers

Abeille posted: »

I hope I won't lose my mind waiting three more days Stuck with Steam.

• For anyone who has played it, can u show the playthrouhg please

• Yeah xbox 1 people please record it.I cat wait anymore i wanna know what happens in the story

• Look at this comment on the gamespot tweet

"I know the feel. Just finished it. I'm curious to know what characters you're currently with in the game?"

Does that mean certain Forresters will be determinant from now on?!

• :O

FishySticks posted: »

Look at this comment on the gamespot tweet "I know the feel. Just finished it. I'm curious to know what characters you're currently with in the game?" Does that mean certain Forresters will be determinant from now on?!

• edited July 2015

Or others, like Finn (you can leave him at the Watch). It's funny when the "original" release is really, really close, my heart starting to give up it beats so hard. Oh, well, who really played the episode, just try not to spoil really important events in it.

FishySticks posted: »

Look at this comment on the gamespot tweet "I know the feel. Just finished it. I'm curious to know what characters you're currently with in the game?" Does that mean certain Forresters will be determinant from now on?!

• i wanna see it too ;-;

Magicmel13 posted: »

For anyone who has played it, can u show the playthrouhg please

Sign in to comment in this discussion.