new sbemail

This time, strong bad talks about filming weddings. discuss.
Link http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail205.html
Link to a youtube video that you find via easter egg [url] [/url]

Comments

• edited October 2009
    I think it was ok...... and pretty funny with the wipes, fades, and transtions. Who knew aka Strong Bad was a Videographer, or a Heart Surgeon, a Licend Technition, Pultry Farmer, or a Fireman!
  • edited October 2009
    The Internet Gold was funny!
  • edited October 2009
    I thought it was pretty funny, with one of the more creative and elaborate easter eggs we've seen in a while...
  • edited October 2009
    Loved it. The "Internet" easter egg was only good for how much it looked like a bad home video, but the rest of it was really funny!
  • edited October 2009
    Loved it. The "Internet" easter egg was only good for how much it looked like a bad home video, but the rest of it was really funny!

QFT. I completely agree with this. This was an excellent H*R cartoon and it was proof that The Chaps haven't jumped the shark with the Homestar Runner universe.
  • edited October 2009
    I loved the fact that all of Strong Bad's careers involve chainsaws!
  • edited October 2009
    I liked the secret link video with coach Z.
  • edited October 2009
    I hope they do some future easter eggs like or as challenging as this one, it was pretty hard to find, but cool to know it was more of a challange. Which is why everyone loved it!
  • edited October 2009
    I hope they do some future easter eggs like or as challenging as this one, it was pretty hard to find, but cool to know it was more of a challange. Which is why everyone loved it!
    It wasn't really all that hard to find. Especially if you use YouTube a lot, or if you saw when they did this earlier with the announcement of SBCG4AP, or if you know how to use Google.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.