Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• So, now that the episode has leaked, was my little prediction correct?

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Why can't Steam get glitched so I can play it?

Alt text

• Alt text

• Gaben is ignoring my prayers :(

• Abeille posted: »

Gaben is ignoring my prayers

• Release the episode for everyone. I can't take it!

• I'm curious about her parts.

Alt text

Mostly Mira parts?

• [removed]

Mostly Mira parts?

• Fuck fucking fuck fuck fuck!

Just tell me this: Which POV starts the episode? No other details. Please. Please

• [removed]

Fuck fucking fuck fuck fuck! Just tell me this: Which POV starts the episode? No other details. Please. Please

• Please....PS4 and PC users ALWAYS get it before us. ( I still cant download it and I have an Xbox One) so quit your whining

Gary-Oak posted: »

It's unfair that the Xbox One players get it early. Cmon Telltale, just give us the episode already T_T.

• Guys, please have no discussion of spoilers here at all - not even vague spoilers.

• I don't know why we get the game after PS4 and PC anyway. Why can't it release on all platforms the same day?

Wigams posted: »

Please....PS4 and PC users ALWAYS get it before us. ( I still cant download it and I have an Xbox One) so quit your whining

• equality for steam

down with oppression

• The Xbone players got it before everyone else last time too.

Please....PS4 and PC users ALWAYS get it before us. ( I still cant download it and I have an Xbox One) so quit your whining

• Just tell me about the bacon...

Matt_CFC posted: »

HOLY SHIT! What an Episode! Easily my favourite, the only real downside I have is that it's the shortest one so far, took me 90 minutes

• That "Episode 5 OMG ending" thread is a spoiler in itself. Why the hell would he include "ENDING" in that post. Could you please change that to "Episode 5 Early Spoilers" which is a lot more vague....

Guys, please have no discussion of spoilers here at all - not even vague spoilers.

• You're talking to an Xbox one player and no we didn't get it early last time. PC/PS4 as you can see ALWAYS get it released a day before Xbox One. Just because a select few are able to download it early doesn't mean that "xbone players" get it early. I'll guarentee you Monday night there will be PC/PS4 players screaming about how they already have the episode.

Gary-Oak posted: »

The Xbone players got it before everyone else last time too.

• Steam users demand a release!

• Just checking the wiki and saw updates for Rodrik Forrester. Thankfully, it wasn't episode 5 related (but it was a guy redoing my revisions. Cotter's page too, in which he removed 'Cotter the Potato Fucker' from titles of Cotter'.

• Alt text

Just checking the wiki and saw updates for Rodrik Forrester. Thankfully, it wasn't episode 5 related (but it was a guy redoing my revisions. Cotter's page too, in which he removed 'Cotter the Potato Fucker' from titles of Cotter'.

• edited July 2015

its likely an xbox error not a telltale one

Telltale, get your shit together, this is the second time an episode has been released early. It's bad enough I can't play this for a whole week, but I was hoping I could hang around until Monday before I needed to stay away from the GOT section.

• Why are you so mean =(

Giraffehat posted: »

To all the early players: I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you! I would GLADLY delete my save data to watch you ALL swallow it!

• edited July 2015

Mod edit: This particular video is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO_1Hj49Lvs

• You know what they say, if they remove your title of potato fucker, you PUT IT RIGHT BACK!

Just checking the wiki and saw updates for Rodrik Forrester. Thankfully, it wasn't episode 5 related (but it was a guy redoing my revisions. Cotter's page too, in which he removed 'Cotter the Potato Fucker' from titles of Cotter'.

• So will those of us on PS3 actually be able to PLAY the game when it comes out? Or will the black screen glitch last a full three episodes?

• Whoever it is needs to get their shit together.

Flog61 posted: »

its likely an xbox error not a telltale one

• I did, only as also known as. Same guy removed 'Cocky Rodrik' from Also known as for Rodrik. Put it right back.

Poogers555 posted: »

You know what they say, if they remove your title of potato fucker, you PUT IT RIGHT BACK!

• Doing the Old Gods' work.

I did, only as also known as. Same guy removed 'Cocky Rodrik' from Also known as for Rodrik. Put it right back.

• UGGHH I should have bought the season pass. Maybe I would've gotten lucky

• Real lucky. I had it and didn't work for me, and I have to leave for Boy Scout camp tomorrow and don't come back till next Saturday :(

UGGHH I should have bought the season pass. Maybe I would've gotten lucky

• Are you sure? I really seem to remember the Xbone players getting TFTB Episode 3 early.

You're talking to an Xbox one player and no we didn't get it early last time. PC/PS4 as you can see ALWAYS get it released a day before Xb

• Alt text

Real lucky. I had it and didn't work for me, and I have to leave for Boy Scout camp tomorrow and don't come back till next Saturday

• Wait, a mouse? Wasn't it only released early on Xbox One?

Mod edit: This particular video is fake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO_1Hj49Lvs

• Yeah I heard the Xbox One Preview Members got it early

Wait, a mouse? Wasn't it only released early on Xbox One?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.