Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• There needs to be a model swap on a certain scene of GoT episode 5...

Gotta love them model swaps.

• Was the ep.5 leaked or something? I saw people talking about it, but I haven't even played the game.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

There needs to be a model swap on a certain scene of GoT episode 5... Gotta love them model swaps.

• Some people on xbox got it early. Same thing that happened with tftb episode 3.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Was the ep.5 leaked or something? I saw people talking about it, but I haven't even played the game.

• Oh okay. I remember when I watched a small spoiler for ep.5 of TWD, just couldn't resist.

Some people on xbox got it early. Same thing that happened with tftb episode 3.

• I watched some parts of TftB episode 3 and now I'm spoiling myself on GoT... I can't resist. :^)

Oh okay. I remember when I watched a small spoiler for ep.5 of TWD, just couldn't resist.

• Yeah, my eyes still burn till this day...

Suggestive words are for the best, it's what I use when it comes to nsfw. But to be really safe; I would write it at ff.net or archive of our own, send a link with the spoiler tag. For some reason I get the feeling as if even suggestive fics could get you the banned hammer, but I remeber seeing a suggestive on before but it was just a small paragraph.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I saw that fanfic, and the words he used were not suitable for the thread. Suggestive is allowed though, like this: "He ran his hands alo

• I know that guilty pleasure ;)

Wow, I didn't even know ep.3 of tftb was leaked lol

I watched some parts of TftB episode 3 and now I'm spoiling myself on GoT... I can't resist. :^)

• Rhyiona Together by @mrjimjamjamie.

Alt text

• This is so beautiful. ;_______;

Rhyiona Together by @mrjimjamjamie.

• Though some of the spoilers I know are vague... I want explicit answers... why am I so weak. ;-;

I know that guilty pleasure Wow, I didn't even know ep.3 of tftb was leaked lol

• She's crying :( <3

beautiful

• Aaahhh so cute ;A;

• Alt text

Though some of the spoilers I know are vague... I want explicit answers... why am I so weak. ;-;

• Guys, what if Fiona starts to have morning sickness at the beginning of episode 4. I wonder how Rhys would react when he finds out he is going to be a dad... of a human baby :^)

• What I always wondered is. Why do those shipping threads get 200+ likes while the episode discussion threads get 30 max. Kinda odd when you think about it. xD

• [Get punched in the neck by Fiona to make sure you're not dreaming] [Drop jaw and stare] [Wiggle eyebrows]

Guys, what if Fiona starts to have morning sickness at the beginning of episode 4. I wonder how Rhys would react when he finds out he is going to be a dad... of a human baby :^)

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :_____)

• edited July 2015

hmm totally forgot to post that here lol thanks anyway been quite busy with stuff :D

• [Wiggle eyebrows]

Alt text

[Get punched in the neck by Fiona to make sure you're not dreaming] [Drop jaw and stare] [Wiggle eyebrows]

• This is like the only thread in the forum to get 200 likes.

Obviously it's a top quality thread with top quality commentary. B)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

What I always wondered is. Why do those shipping threads get 200+ likes while the episode discussion threads get 30 max. Kinda odd when you think about it. xD

• (?) Fiona will remember that

Alt text

[Wiggle eyebrows]

• "I'm not surprised."

Alt text

Guys, what if Fiona starts to have morning sickness at the beginning of episode 4. I wonder how Rhys would react when he finds out he is going to be a dad... of a human baby :^)

• and how could you forget high quality innuendos and puns ;)

This is like the only thread in the forum to get 200 likes. Obviously it's a top quality thread with top quality commentary.

• there's never enough Rhyiona

we need more and more

WalkerHH93 posted: »

What I always wondered is. Why do those shipping threads get 200+ likes while the episode discussion threads get 30 max. Kinda odd when you think about it. xD

• edited July 2015

Everything we post (series, puns, lewd day, even the spam etc etc) is included in the top quality commentary though. :^)

and how could you forget high quality innuendos and puns

• You're welcome. :)

hmm totally forgot to post that here lol thanks anyway been quite busy with stuff

• The great power of Rhys

Alt text

"I'm not surprised."

• "Never doubt."

Alt text

The great power of Rhys

• edited July 2015

"That's what she said."

Fiona confirms

Alt text

"Never doubt."

• edited July 2015

Stuff.

• Indeed, this marvelous thread only has comments of the best quality

Alt text

Everything we post (series, puns, lewd day, even the spam etc etc) is included in the top quality commentary though. :^)

• On our old TWAU story thread, one of the writer's wrote a scene that was clearly a sexy scene, but he was very suggestive and left a lot to the imagination, rather than being direct... and he didn't get banned :P

I write on FF.net anyways so if I for some reason decide that Rhyiona smut is necessary, then I will give you all a link :)

And I try to write love and passion into my smut. Without the love and the want, I'm not writing anything unique :3

Yeah, my eyes still burn till this day... Suggestive words are for the best, it's what I use when it comes to nsfw. But to be really safe

• First of all: HOW HOW HOW?! They haven't banged yet XD

Second of all: I know want this to be a real thing!!! <3

• [Drop jaw and stare]

Sounds like Rhys :D

[Get punched in the neck by Fiona to make sure you're not dreaming] [Drop jaw and stare] [Wiggle eyebrows]

• Well we don't know what happened before they fell out xD

First of all: HOW HOW HOW?! They haven't banged yet XD Second of all: I know want this to be a real thing!!!

• edited July 2015

I hope we'll get to choose the reaction ;)

Dear TellTale :

Alt text

[Drop jaw and stare] Sounds like Rhys

• She confirms alright.

Alt text

"That's what she said." Fiona confirms

• "That's what I wanna hear, baby."

Alt text

She confirms alright.