Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Anything HappySmileGear can do I can do better starts singing

Just kidding, have no idea who she/he is pfffff

kristi78968 posted: »

(Art credit for goes to HappySmileGear on DeviantART. She did my commission AND IT CAME OUT SO GOOD!)

• Is it Weronika or Veronika?? :/

buntingsir posted: »

Also @xfuriouss - Weronika And @1602637 (Kimmy) - Kimberley

• No such thing

rhonu posted: »

tfw you want to say your name but it's ugly af

• She herself typed it as the former - Weronika

HazzatheMan posted: »

Is it Weronika or Veronika??

• I kept a word document on all the names

HAHA smart!

I kept a word document on all the names I was able to catch so far, so here. :P (I KNOW, SORTA CREEPY I'LL ADMIT BUT LET'S NOT DWELL THAT!)

• I doubt that very much if it is a Spanish name!! :D

Tell us, we won't be cruel.

• I still love your little doodle of me. It was SO FRIGGIN' CUTE! <3

XDJulieXD posted: »

Anything HappySmileGear can do I can do better starts singing Just kidding, have no idea who she/he is pfffff

• Hey, I have all of these saved in a fucking Notepad document! I actually check it when I'm talking to some of you in case I want to use your name!! :)

I kept a word document on all the names I was able to catch so far, so here. :P (I KNOW, SORTA CREEPY I'LL ADMIT BUT LET'S NOT DWELL THAT!)

• edited July 2015

In my country where we don't speak English but another language, there are some really weird names tho. And nicknames.

I bet your name isn't ugly (:

• Please don't. School teased me with that :I

You're a wizard to me now

• Ok then! :D

buntingsir posted: »

She herself typed it as the former - Weronika

• edited July 2015

I had a friend who said my name in Japanese would be Rei and that means Zero

So I'm literally nothing.

If that makes you feel better. :P

I bet it's not ugly. :)

• Oh god... I was a complete wreck when I watched Clannad... Okay then, It sounds very promissing. :D

Yes, from what I've been told. I have yet to watch it but since I keep hearing it's really great, I recommend it. XD

• I'm actually trying to keep u from pussin out... so... no XD

You think you can keep me down? Think again!

• I agree, I find Spanish names nice :)

I doubt that very much if it is a Spanish name!! Tell us, we won't be cruel.

• edited July 2015

Wow, people are cruel I didn't mean it as an insult. I would feel great being named Harry, it's a great name, unlike my lameo name.

Please don't. School teased me with that :I

• I know... That was me standing back up :)

I'm actually trying to keep u from pussin out... so... no XD

• Andreea the Viking

Andreea only plz XD

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I had a friend who said my name in Japanese would be Rei and that means Zero So I'm literally nothing. If that makes you feel better. :P I bet it's not ugly.

• Your name is epic

I had a friend who said my name in Japanese would be Rei and that means Zero So I'm literally nothing. If that makes you feel better. :P I bet it's not ugly.

• British names can be hilarious sometimes!

One of my favorite British names is Gideon. That name is so cool :3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I agree, I find Spanish names nice

• edited July 2015

o thank ;-;

<3

Your name is epic

• Dom can be a shortening of Dominic, which is a nice name :)

My REAL name is Henry, but I hate it :P

Wow, people are cruel I didn't mean it as an insult. I would feel great being named Harry, it's a great name, unlike my lameo name.

• WOW

I didn't even think of this.

I'll take it.

• My full name is Dominic xD, roughly translated of course

Dom can be a shortening of Dominic, which is a nice name My REAL name is Henry, but I hate it :P

• Well there we go! XD

My full name is Dominic xD, roughly translated of course

• You don't even wanna know what kind of names we have here in my country tho xD

Šeherezada, Cvijetka...and so on

British names can be hilarious sometimes! One of my favorite British names is Gideon. That name is so cool

• Alt text

Love your name btw <3

Andreea the Viking Andreea only plz XD

• Alt text

• Well if it makes you feel better, my Chinese name according to my teacher in kindergarten was 'Big Tailed Squirrel'/ or 'mouse' -by Tessie xD

• That's kinda cute, actually. :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Well if it makes you feel better, my Chinese name according to my teacher in kindergarten was 'Big Tailed Squirrel'/ or 'mouse' -by Tessie xD

• Scheherazade is a neat name :P

I can't figure out that second one lol...

You're Polish right? Please let that be right... Cuz my Grandmother is as well and her real name is Marisha :)

You don't even wanna know what kind of names we have here in my country tho xD Šeherezada, Cvijetka...and so on

• Awww <3

Well if it makes you feel better, my Chinese name according to my teacher in kindergarten was 'Big Tailed Squirrel'/ or 'mouse' -by Tessie xD

• So what is your real name then? :)

• PFFF doodles are nothing! Wait till I legit draw u guyz >:3

If you're interested in mah work > MahGallery

I still love your little doodle of me. It was SO FRIGGIN' CUTE!

• That's ma boy >:3

I know... That was me standing back up

• it's not ugly, to be fair, i just find it boring... :(

where are you from? <3

In my country where we don't speak English but another language, there are some really weird names tho. And nicknames. I bet your name isn't ugly (:

• Nope, haha. I actually live in a very small country called Bosnia and Herzegovina but I am a Croat. So our language is Slavic :)

Scheherazade is a neat name :P I can't figure out that second one lol... You're Polish right? Please let that be right... Cuz my Grandmother is as well and her real name is Marisha

• Hazza checks through gallery

Wow, you're a really great artist :D

PFFF doodles are nothing! Wait till I legit draw u guyz >:3 If you're interested in mah work > MahGallery

• I'm still a Viking at heart even if my name doesn't show it cries inspirational viking tears

Love your name btw

Sign in to comment in this discussion.