Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Darn, that sucks. My work is on holiday right now, but I know how it feels to be working when others are on holiday. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

4 more hours until my workday is over..

• Haha, I love those otp prompts xD

• Luckily this is the last long workday I have (9hours) and then I will be free...for one week. :P

Darn, that sucks. My work is on holiday right now, but I know how it feels to be working when others are on holiday. :P

• edited July 2015

I have to wait until Wednesday because, unfortunately, I play on Xbox 360 ;-;

I'm feeling a little bit ill, but happy nonetheless, thanks! (:

Pomegranates are awesome ^-^.

Kruzii posted: »

why can you play it already pretty good mate, thanks! how are you? Pomegranates are dlicious little story to them:

• edited July 2015

In a beerstein :)

Lol, not so sure about that :P

please, you need a good old german wheat beer! yeah, everything worked out fine you know it better the next time

• Good! Motivation is a bitch, but when you get there you will do something :D

I need to do my exercises as well :P So far my day has been ok :)

good, thank you! want to go to the gym, cant motivate myself to stand up. hows your day?

• Ahahaha!! I have PS4 so I can play it tomorrow! >:D

I have to wait until Wednesday because, unfortunately, I play on Xbox 360 ;-; I'm feeling a little bit ill, but happy nonetheless, thanks! (: Pomegranates are awesome ^-^.

• edited July 2015

ah, thought you can already play ep 5^^ stop leaking episodes TT. I hope you feel better soon :)

I have to wait until Wednesday because, unfortunately, I play on Xbox 360 ;-; I'm feeling a little bit ill, but happy nonetheless, thanks! (: Pomegranates are awesome ^-^.

• Mmmm, I love pomegranate seeds :)

why can you play it already pretty good mate, thanks! how are you? Pomegranates are dlicious little story to them:

• What is your job to require such long hours?? :/

Luckily this is the last long workday I have (9hours) and then I will be free...for one week. :P

• It only got leaked to a few users...

ah, thought you can already play ep 5^^ stop leaking episodes TT. I hope you feel better soon

• the thing is, I am already in my sport clothing. I just have to stand up, walk 5 minutes and I could start. but meh :|

what kind of exercise are you doing?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Good! Motivation is a bitch, but when you get there you will do something I need to do my exercises as well :P So far my day has been ok

• This week I worked with people with autism. Soon my break is over and I have to figure out how to get one girl to clean her room. She's screaming and punching everyone right now because someone touched her my little pony toy without her permission. So yeah, this is what I do for my living xP

What is your job to require such long hours??

• Oh dude... Come on :P

Well 6 days of the week I do 20 marine push-ups, 20 sit-ups and 20 squats. Saturday is my day off.

Also every Sunday I go to the gym at 7am and do the above exercises along with weights and swimming :P

the thing is, I am already in my sport clothing. I just have to stand up, walk 5 minutes and I could start. but meh what kind of exercise are you doing?

• It's so annoying to know that some people can play it earlier than the others... :/ the same happened with tales..

It only got leaked to a few users...

• The anxiety is taking over me. I must resist the spoilers!

Ahahaha!! I have PS4 so I can play it tomorrow! >:D

• That's a very respectable job :)

I have a friend with Asperger's, but he's high-functioning so mainly he can just ramble on about stuff that interests him :P

This week I worked with people with autism. Soon my break is over and I have to figure out how to get one girl to clean her room. She's scr

• Thanks, buddy, I think it's just a cold but thank you :)

ah, thought you can already play ep 5^^ stop leaking episodes TT. I hope you feel better soon

• I already succumbed and asked Wolf for spoilers...

Be ready my friends :'(

The anxiety is taking over me. I must resist the spoilers!

• It does suck... It makes you wonder what the hell went wrong as well!

It's so annoying to know that some people can play it earlier than the others... the same happened with tales..

• Yeah, I think I will go in 20 mins ^.^

WOha, someone really wants to achieve something :)

not bad !

Oh dude... Come on :P Well 6 days of the week I do 20 marine push-ups, 20 sit-ups and 20 squats. Saturday is my day off. Also every Sunday I go to the gym at 7am and do the above exercises along with weights and swimming :P

• It was so upsetting...

Killah posted: »

Same..I just couldn't sleep when I saw the ending...you know....

• Good man :)

Well I weigh 220 pounds/16 stone and I want to join the Royal Marines next year... So yeah, I need to push myself :P

Thanks! It hurts though :/ Not bad enough that I've torn muscles or suddenly become weak, but my body can tell I'm exercising and now it's like "Don't Harry, please no more!!" XD

Yeah, I think I will go in 20 mins ^.^ WOha, someone really wants to achieve something not bad !

• edited July 2015

Like Hazza says, your job is very respectable, my younger cousin has autism, but he's a bright kid and usually plays with his cars :)

This week I worked with people with autism. Soon my break is over and I have to figure out how to get one girl to clean her room. She's scr

• I've got a packet of tissues handy but knowing me, I'll be bawling my eyes out within the first ten minutes :(

I already succumbed and asked Wolf for spoilers... Be ready my friends

• According to Wolf, 15 minutes in.... Do with that what you will :(

I've got a packet of tissues handy but knowing me, I'll be bawling my eyes out within the first ten minutes

• Thank you (and Hazza too, my break is coming to an end so can't reply to both)

Actually my sister has autism too and that's why I'm interested in working with them. They can sometimes be really hard to work with but they all have such a unique personalities. :3

Like Hazza says, your job is very respectable, my younger cousin has autism, but he's a bright kid and usually plays with his cars

• Priorities... I get it... :'( Cries softly

I think they can be amazing people! My friend, as I said, can ramble on about a lot of shit that I'm not really interested in, but I listen because of how passionate he gets :P

Plus he is more Internet savvy than I am XD

Thank you (and Hazza too, my break is coming to an end so can't reply to both) Actually my sister has autism too and that's why I'm inter

• Yeah, I definetly shipped it, but then you know, The Wall. ):

• edited July 2015

Just finished Bioshock infinite in two days... Two words.

Mind Blown.

• i definitely should... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JumpyJoey posted: »

You should give yourself more requests ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• thank you so much friend <3

I'm glad you had Fiona be the one to say "Wow"

ohh, why?

LMAO!! This is great! I'm glad you had Fiona be the one to say "Wow" as well

• yes, i thought so too <3 i'm glad you enjoy it!

hahah well, THAT would be their exact reaction!

• i guess they got carried away!

thank you, you know it means a lot to me that you like my stuff <3

Haha I love how surprised they both are! ;]

• She's my favourite too! I loved her in the anime. :D

My favourite trainer and favourite pokèmon

• AYYYYYY EY BRO

Quiff posted: »

Update from Japan: My flight gate was named 69 :^) I traveled to Tokyo in a Thomas the Dank engine train (a.k.a Thomas Land) I acquired 5 fancy hats on top of my head to warm up from the very cold weather.

• me too! it's been a while since the last time i shipped something, so i kind of forgot about those prompt blogs... but now they're fun again! :)

Haha, I love those otp prompts xD

• oh my :^)

lmao Fiona's reaction

• You're going to replay the whole game? :D

I've returned from walking my dog, now it is time to replay Game of Thrones and eat pomegranate seeds. How is everyone doing?

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Update from Japan: My flight gate was named 69 :^) I traveled to Tokyo in a Thomas the Dank engine train (a.k.a Thomas Land) I acquired 5 fancy hats on top of my head to warm up from the very cold weather.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.