The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2015

Okay I'll try soon.

papai46 posted: »

My PSN name is klerold just put it on the friend invite and it should come to me.

• Well, maybe through social club. I'll give it a try.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I was under the impression you can join crews whether or not you're on the same platform. Of course I wouldn't be able to play you all, being on the 360 and all, but it's still possible to be a member of the crew. At least I believe so. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I don't need to be included if it becomes a bother. You don't have to go to any extra trouble. :)

But if you are going to add me, I should give you me social club name. It's Spartan14851.

Well, maybe through social club. I'll give it a try.

• Hey guys!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Long time no see.

Deceptio posted: »

Hey guys!

• sup

Hey guys!

• Indeed it has. How've you been?

dojo32161 posted: »

Long time no see.

• yo

Green613 posted: »

sup

Pretty good, not too much different.

Indeed it has. How've you been?

• That's good to hear. I miss talking to everyone on here.

How has everyone else been? Anything important I miss?

Pretty good, not too much different.

• Hey

Hey guys!

People wise? I don't think there's been too much, the occasional fights and some people getting a short ban, but that's pretty common.

That's good to hear. I miss talking to everyone on here. How has everyone else been? Anything important I miss?

• Yeah, haha.

Good to know nothing bad happened.

People wise? I don't think there's been too much, the occasional fights and some people getting a short ban, but that's pretty common.

• Hey Salt! Have you been salt-licking anybody recently?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey

• Maybe.......How have been you been doing?

Hey Salt! Have you been salt-licking anybody recently?

• Goddammit Salt, I thought we went over this.

But I've been doing pretty good. Busy and finally managed to come back here and check things out. B)

Maybe.......How have been you been doing?

• I don't give a f'ck about cricket, or AFL.

Neither do I, but that doesn't mean you don't belong in Australia.

People call Australia diverse, but I really don't see it.

Australia is diverse, actually. People grow accustomed to the Australian culture (which isn't even a bad thing??) and join along with it, it doesn't mean it's not diverse. People from around the world are in this country.

Australia is so saturated in it's own culture, which makes me feel sick because it really isn't interesting.

Just because it's not interesting to you, doesn't mean it's not for the rest of the country. I, myself, aren't even interested in Australian culture, but I don't complain and say "it makes me sick, I don't belong here." You act like Australia shoves their culture down your throat, which isn't even the case.

I'm tired of being pressured to give a crap about sports, or this country's history.

First off, fuck sports, tbh. You don't need to like it if you don't want to. Second of all, if you're going to live in Australia (which is where I'm assuming you were BORN,) then at least have the decency to learn about SOME of it's history.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

The culture here just doesn't appeal to me. I don't give a f'ck about cricket, or AFL. People call Australia diverse, but I really don't see

• edited July 2015

I know plenty about Australian history, thank you.

EDIT: Sorry about that. It's been a shitty couple of days for me. I get your point, even though I'm not really a fan of how you worded that (just being truthful.) I'll feel better after some Halo.

I don't give a f'ck about cricket, or AFL. Neither do I, but that doesn't mean you don't belong in Australia. People call Aust

• edited July 2015

Sorry about earlier, guys. It's been a shitty couple of days and I didn't really know how to vent it. I'll probably feel better after a bit of Halo :)

• What's up decepbro are u a pro basketball player yet? :)

Hey guys!

• U to m8 :)

Nice profile pic you got there m8

• Deceptio! Hai! :3

Hey guys!

• I know but some thing just don't change...maybe I should go to therapy or something....

Good to see you back though :)

Goddammit Salt, I thought we went over this. But I've been doing pretty good. Busy and finally managed to come back here and check things out.

• edited July 2015

Gaming nowadays

I was checking out the price of the tlou in my local stores website(gamestop)

Alt text

A tiny statue costs nearly twice as much as the game

Alt text

They are even selling tlou cups and it's just a gaming store you can get 4 cups for the price of the full game XD

Is this just insane to me? idk it's kinda quiet here today so I'll post this I guess see what u think

• I guess... salt-licking is unacceptable!

Same here man. :)

I know but some thing just don't change...maybe I should go to therapy or something.... Good to see you back though

• Hey Mark :D

Almost, I've been putting in the work and we'll see by November ;)

Markd4547 posted: »

What's up decepbro are u a pro basketball player yet?

• Hey Tobi! How've you been?

Deceptio! Hai!

• edited July 2015

I'm doing good. Just trying to keep cool from this heat. Eugh... I'm trying to form a gta online crew to have a good time. Although... recruiting is a little more difficult than I thought. ^^; I got two so far.

How are you doing? (Sorry, I forgot to type that in at first)

Hey Tobi! How've you been?

• Yeah, this heat is killing me. Ugh. ;-;

And I wish I can join, but I still have an Xbox 360, xD.

Haha, it's fine, I'm doing good. Just moving on with life, ya know,

I'm doing good. Just trying to keep cool from this heat. Eugh... I'm trying to form a gta online crew to have a good time. Although... recru

• Hey guys. So I've got a school assignment due on Thursday, and I have to interview someone who lived during and can remember the 1960's. And I was hoping one of the older members might be able to help me. So I need someone who can remember at least part of the 60's and how life was back then. If you do, please PM me so I can send you the questions.

Thanks guys.

• Hey Deceptio! Welcome to the forums! :)

Hey guys!

• Darn. NoHopeLeft also plays on that system. Hmm... I guess I could make divisions for the crew based on console. Just need to think of the name of the group still. Deathrow Mafia? Freak Train? So many names I can make up.

Yeah, I hear ya. I just want to make things fun like before. I figure if I get away from the drama that really bugs me, I'd do better. I'm still struggling on my motivation to draw though. Stress nearly killed it. So that's why I post less, just avoid trouble and have fun.

Yeah, this heat is killing me. Ugh. ;-; And I wish I can join, but I still have an Xbox 360, xD. Haha, it's fine, I'm doing good. Just moving on with life, ya know,

• How about Village People LOL.

Darn. NoHopeLeft also plays on that system. Hmm... I guess I could make divisions for the crew based on console. Just need to think of the n

• xD Maybe Nudist Camp? We shall take over those naked people's base and make it our own! Mwahahaha I call the stripper pole!

papai46 posted: »

How about Village People LOL.

• edited July 2015

I also notice that the pre-owned copy of the remastered edition is also listed as being more expensive than a new copy.

Markd4547 posted: »

Gaming nowadays I was checking out the price of the tlou in my local stores website(gamestop) A tiny statue costs nearly twice as

• Thanks, nice to meet you! Can you tell me what usually goes on around here?

Hey Deceptio! Welcome to the forums!

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited July 2015

Oh, damn, lol. Deathrow Mafia sounds cool. B)

I feel you man. That's why I've been staying away from here lately. Hopefully you can resume drawing and your awesome comic. ;)

Darn. NoHopeLeft also plays on that system. Hmm... I guess I could make divisions for the crew based on console. Just need to think of the n

• Nice to see you again.

Hey guys!

• You should ask a wide variety of people, you know how there's always different sides. Different kinds of sexism, racism, oppression, capitalism.

Be careful who you trust for this thing, you don't want someone to get all preachy and lie to make it seem better than it did or worse than it did.

Hey guys. So I've got a school assignment due on Thursday, and I have to interview someone who lived during and can remember the 1960's. And

• Yeah. I'm watching a lot of comedy videos these days. They help a lot, I never laughed so much before. Sometimes my ribs hurt cuz of it. lol I always watch VanossGaming, H2O Delirious, and Daithi De Nogla. I watched others but these three are legends.

I hope so too. :) I just have a lot on my mind.

Oh, damn, lol. Deathrow Mafia sounds cool. I feel you man. That's why I've been staying away from here lately. Hopefully you can resume drawing and your awesome comic.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.