The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, it's the country you live in. I'm pretty sure I'd want to know some of the basic history at the least.

It's not spoken outright, but I can't help but feel pressured to care about Australia's history or culture.

• Gaaaaaaary...

Gary-Oak posted: »

Well, I just got my hands on some Comic-Con tickets. If you guys are headin' to Comic Con Australia this september, look out for a guy in a Vault Suit from Fallout.

• Gary!

Gaaaaaaary...

• I disagree that it's the best but it is a very good show.

I'm gonna say it again. Steven Universe is the Cutest, Funniest, Most story driven, Most diverse, and Best Cartoon TV show on TV.

• I usually go back to games I own and complete them on the hardest difficulty. That said, I gave up on Resident Evil Revelations infernal mode after the first two oozes killed me like 5 times. Maybe one day I'll have the patience to just dodge everything but not today.

• edited July 2015

oh, i'm into Minecraft again.

not that i'm mad or sad about it, but I did play Minecraft before..

• I've played for a long time, no shame in that. I recently dropped off on a guy's server who had 30 subs. I was like o the original people too. I'll probably get back into it too.

oh, i'm into Minecraft again. not that i'm mad or sad about it, but I did play Minecraft before..

• That #ViolenceIsViolence: Domestic abuse advert Mankind video pissed me off right now. That was bullshit.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJtmtqMNkIk

Here's one of My favorite Moments of the Series. The story up to this point, Is after being Pushed to far By Pearl's attitude, Amethyst and Steven decide to leave home for a few hours, Amethyst then takes Steven to the "Kindergarten", and Show him that Unlike Pearl and Garnet, She was made on earth. This scene is emotional Because we've never Truly seen Amethyst this upset about anything, And we realize that Pearl has just been hurting her and Making her feel like dirt since Rose Quartz (Their Leader and Steven's mother) died.

• Well I'm not entirely sure what could be The best Cartoon on TV right now. (I'm not speaking of anytime before 2015) If it's Gravity Falls, I kinda understand, But not much. Adventure Time is okay, But it's been getting kinda boring. Regular Show is pretty good, But they don't have very many New episodes anymore.

I put It under, "Best", Because It tackles topics that No TV show would tackle.

I disagree that it's the best but it is a very good show.

• I personally think Gravity Falls is the best with Steven Universe being a second. I like how Steven Universe does things but Gravity Falls tackles genres I love more than SU. To be honest, it's impossible to say one show is completely the best, each one has ups and downs and therefore it's down to opinions.

Well I'm not entirely sure what could be The best Cartoon on TV right now. (I'm not speaking of anytime before 2015) If it's Gravity Falls,

• True. I think I like SU the most because the Emotion it brings.

I personally think Gravity Falls is the best with Steven Universe being a second. I like how Steven Universe does things but Gravity Falls t

• Gravity Falls has mystery and emotion...Man, I can't believe some of the stuff Disney let GF get away with...Actual demonic blood, inappropriate jokes, and very morbid things. You wouldn't think much of these but for Disney, it's a lot. Especially when it teaches messages that aren't usually promoted and the correct messages.

True. I think I like SU the most because the Emotion it brings.

• It's not the country I want to live in, though. I just don't belong in Australia.

Well, it's the country you live in. I'm pretty sure I'd want to know some of the basic history at the least.

• Gravity Falls has mystery and emotion

Um... I think the only Emotional Gravity Falls episode I ever watched was The one about Soos' birthday. That was nerve wrecking for me. Other than that, I haven't been really emotionally afflicted. However It is really good Mystery-Wise.

Gravity Falls has mystery and emotion...Man, I can't believe some of the stuff Disney let GF get away with...Actual demonic blood, inappropr

• Fucking car battery died.

• Gary? Gary...

Gary!

• It's Friday bitches.

Time to throw some money around, drink heavily, and get laid.

Alt text

• How so?

It's not the country I want to live in, though. I just don't belong in Australia.

• It's not really about your emotion attachment to it but rather the emotion you see in the show and the characters. Sorry, I didn't know we were talking about our emotion connection to it.

However, the latest episode was extremely emotional, for both the characters and the viewers.

Gravity Falls has mystery and emotion Um... I think the only Emotional Gravity Falls episode I ever watched was The one about Soos'

• Oh boy! I can't wait for Nintendo's copyright Division to take the project down and break the hearts of the people working on it, and the Fans waiting for it! Isn't nintendo SOOOO great?! Fuckin' cheap bastards... I hope they at least have fun doing this, and I applaud them for their bravery, But it's gonna be taken down.

I'm sure this will bring back a lot of childhood memories. Some fans are remastering the very first Paper Mario game with up-to-date graphic

• Um... Oh god, I'm never good with these Social things... Uhhhhh... TWENTY THREE.

Ethan_Neck posted: »

hi guys

• What kind of annoying bitches? A friend?

• get a plane, find their ass, and give them the biggest bitchslap of their life

• I agree with Green, you should definitely do that.

• Um... It's been worked on for several years now. I'm sure if they were gonna, it would've been done a long time ago. I dunno, but if I was Nintendo I'd offer these guys the opportunity to work for the company seeing how dedicated, hard working, and how much of a good job they do in remastering it.

Oh boy! I can't wait for Nintendo's copyright Division to take the project down and break the hearts of the people working on it, and the Fa

• The other day my aunt wanted me to get my haircut and, can't believe I am going to say this, I actually agreed with her. My aunt picked me up to head to the barber who usually does my hair, only problem was that we arrived 8 minutes after he closed. (facepalm) We decided to wait till another day, so me and my aunt went to McDonalds for milkshake. I haven't had one in a looooooonnngg time and it still tastes just as good! My aunt told me she sees my friend Kyle on the sidewalk not far from us and we drove by we waved hi. Only... it wasn't Kyle and it was some random dude. O_o [puts head in toilet in embarrassment] We rode around the country side and it was nice. Me and my aunt haven't got to talk since we've both been so busy helping others out and doing house chores. Afterwards we went back to my home and she dropped me off. Even though I didn't get a haircut, at least I got me milkshake. :3

Oh yeah on GTA Online I came up with a new technique! ('Technique! Technique! Technique!") It's a bomb! AHAHAHAHHA! >:D

Okay so after a deathmatch by a lab, a gun fight ensued between all those from it. I went away for snacks and put my money in the bank. I came back and did some sniping from the hill. One of the guys I killed spawned down the hill and attacked me, so I got in my car, moved back. Now here it is: I got out of my car (the clown car: BF Injection), remembering the insurance cost is only $250 dollars, I take advantage of it and place one sticky bomb onto it. Now sticky bombs can explode on its own after a while if not triggered manually, so there's a time limit. I get back in and drive at the player, dodging his bullets, and when close enough I dive out of it and see it heading to him. Just before he gets hit or he dodges it, I pull the trigger and BOOM! Buh bye! lol No one ever sees it coming. :3

Alt text

• Ah, the good ol' Jihad Jeep. I used that tactic all the time in the Battlefield games.

The other day my aunt wanted me to get my haircut and, can't believe I am going to say this, I actually agreed with her. My aunt picked me u

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2015

Something I came across today today, see if you can do it (pretty easy imo):

An elementary school teacher had her purse stolen. The thief had to be Sammy, Karin, Arnold, Harry, or Liza. When questioned, each child made three statements:

Sammy:

(1) I didn’t take the purse.

(2) I have never in my life stolen anything.

(3) Harry did it.

Karin:

(4) I didn’t take the purse.

(5) My daddy is rich enough, and I have a purse of my own.

(6) Liza knows who did it.

Arnold:

(7) I didn’t take the purse.

(8) I didn’t know Liza before I enrolled in this school.

(9) Harry did it.

Harry:

(10) I am not guilty.

(11) Liza did it.

(12) Sammy is lying when she says I stole the purse.

Liza:

(13) I didn’t take the teacher’s purse.

(14) Karin is guilty.

(15) Arnold can vouch for me because he has known me since I was born.

Later, each child admitted that two of his statements were true and one was false. Assuming this is true, who stole the purse?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

Sammy: (1) I didn’t take the purse. (2) I have never in my life stolen anything. (3) Harry did it.

True, true, false

Karin: (4) I didn’t take the purse. (5) My daddy is rich enough, and I have a purse of my own. (6) Liza knows who did it.

False, true, true

Arnold: (7) I didn’t take the purse. (8) I didn’t know Liza before I enrolled in this school. (9) Harry did it.

True, true, false

Harry: (10) I am not guilty. (11) Liza did it. (12) Sammy is lying when she says I stole the purse.

True, false, true

Liza: (13) I didn’t take the teacher’s purse. (14) Karin is guilty. (15) Arnold can vouch for me because he has known me since I was born.

True, true, false

Karin stole the purse. Am I right?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Something I came across today today, see if you can do it (pretty easy imo): An elementary school teacher had her purse stolen. The th

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2015

Sorry, try again :P

EDIT: This is a different version of what I solved, so I got confused because it wasn't the same name, just solved this one and you're right ^-^

Sammy: (1) I didn’t take the purse. (2) I have never in my life stolen anything. (3) Harry did it. True, true, false Karin: (4

• I am? I didn't even cheat.

Hey now.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sorry, try again :P EDIT: This is a different version of what I solved, so I got confused because it wasn't the same name, just solved this one and you're right ^-^

• You need to learn to use commas and periods.

kaleion posted: »

For the sake of the audience is the worst reason, unless there's a legitimate reason that makes sense in the context of the setting it's goi

• edited July 2015

650 new posts since I was last here so tired tho :I

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.