Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• We've waited 2 long months, I'm sure we can do this ;_____;

derrickd95 posted: »

Still 14-15 hours left to wait

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Oh well, at least we get it before IOS and Android.

Green613 posted: »

tfw episode 5 will be released on every platform before it gets on steam

• HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

dojo32161 posted: »

Oh well, at least we get it before IOS and Android.

• i have all telltale games on steam, so imagine this feeling multiplied. :( plus when its actually going to be available? timezones sucks :(

tfw episode 5 will be released on every platform before it gets on steam

• edited July 2015

10 am PDT

Mercyva posted: »

i have all telltale games on steam, so imagine this feeling multiplied. plus when its actually going to be available? timezones sucks

• EPISODE IS DOWNLOADING

• Very happy Xbox One user. (non season pass)
  • Non season pass? Dufuq.

Wigams posted: »

EPISODE IS DOWNLOADING * Very happy Xbox One user. (non season pass)

• hurry GOG , hurry _

• Yup. Seems it's not a Season Pass thing. I just checked earlier today and it wasn't there but when i got home 15 minutes ago suddenly it's ready to download.

Killah posted: »

Non season pass? Dufuq.

• Seems like they've released it early on some platforms. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if PC/Mac players somehow end up getting it early at the rate things are going.

Wigams posted: »

Yup. Seems it's not a Season Pass thing. I just checked earlier today and it wasn't there but when i got home 15 minutes ago suddenly it's ready to download.

• Things I've noticed is Xbox one gets things early sometimes. Like each Life Is Strange episodes have come out a day early for me and dlc for Mortal Kombat usually comes out a day earlier than its supposed to. If only it happened with Tales From The Borderlands episodes lol

Seems like they've released it early on some platforms. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if PC/Mac players somehow end up getting it early at the rate things are going.

• If it does happen again with Tales from the Borderlands, I just hope people handle spoiler discussion more responsibly than they did with this episode. :/

Things I've noticed is Xbox one gets things early sometimes. Like each Life Is Strange episodes have come out a day early for me and dlc for

• 03:39 GMT Greenwich Meridian Time
    03:39 UTC Universal Time
    it is not early ! it's 3 and more than a half hours late .

Seems like they've released it early on some platforms. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if PC/Mac players somehow end up getting it early at the rate things are going.

• A certain Ps3 user just woke up early and is now checking his PSN store for Game of Thrones... Wish me luck!

• Well, Microsoft Store usually releases things at midnight (including DLCS) and sometimes puts the time in wrong.

If it does happen again with Tales from the Borderlands, I just hope people handle spoiler discussion more responsibly than they did with this episode.

• It wont happen usually PSN store doesnt update DLCs until 1-5pm PST on the day of.

A certain Ps3 user just woke up early and is now checking his PSN store for Game of Thrones... Wish me luck!

• :D

Alt text

NukemDukem posted: »

It wont happen usually PSN store doesnt update DLCs until 1-5pm PST on the day of.

• I'm so happy for you...

Alt text

A certain Ps3 user just woke up early and is now checking his PSN store for Game of Thrones... Wish me luck!

• thx bud ;)

Alt text

I'm so happy for you...

• I downloaded it!!!!!! :D

SEE YA LATER LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jk i luv yu :D

• Wai Steam....

Wai.

• And I still got 3 days to go.... :(

• edited July 2015

This episode was....Telltale. I think that's the best way to describe it. It's just....Telltale.

I was able to download and play through the Telltale Store on PC in the East Coast US, in case people aren't aware that they can get it!

• • checks PSN to get DL since she's on EST, but nothing comes up •

Alt text

• Don't worry Blind. You will not be dissapointed after you play it.

If it does happen again with Tales from the Borderlands, I just hope people handle spoiler discussion more responsibly than they did with this episode.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Hopefully they fix it before another episode releases.

• So, Steam is fucking last...Fuck not counting IOS and other junk

• NO WE CAN'T IM GOING INSANE F23OPH3OPYG38Y32Y3UH3IK5 4J 54OI5P6-PJHN

We've waited 2 long months, I'm sure we can do this ;_____;

• Does that mean good, or bad?

It usually depends on the person you ask. .-.

Rynna posted: »

This episode was....Telltale. I think that's the best way to describe it. It's just....Telltale. I was able to download and play through the Telltale Store on PC in the East Coast US, in case people aren't aware that they can get it!

• no GOG is late too u_u

So, Steam is fucking last...Fuck not counting IOS and other junk

• edited July 2015

Meh, whatever, shit happens :p

Tomorrow was the time we were told and we'll just have to deal with that, once the episode is over we'll forget about the wait, so I guess there's really no use in complaining anyway ^-^

So, Steam is fucking last...Fuck not counting IOS and other junk

• Hell ya just hit download on ep. 5 on the one, looks like the old gods have blessed me again.

• HOLD IT TOGETHER KIDDO IF WE WANT TO SURVIVE WE NEED TO STAY CALM

NO WE CAN'T IM GOING INSANE F23OPH3OPYG38Y32Y3UH3IK5 4J 54OI5P6-PJHN

• i wish i could go back in time and play telltale games all over again,when you play an episode for the first time its always exciting your hype goes to the max limit

Meh, whatever, shit happens Tomorrow was the time we were told and we'll just have to deal with that, once the episode is over we'll forget about the wait, so I guess there's really no use in complaining anyway ^-^

• That was sad ;(

• You are very welcome, good sir.

• what a steam user feels right now :

Alt text

Olimario posted: »

Wai Steam.... Wai.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.