Does anyone know if this is possible/how to do it?

So, I'm going to keep this nice and simple. I played up to Episode 4 on my old computer, and I have a new computer now. My old choices are linked with my Telltale Account, so I was wondering if there is any way to transfer those choices onto my new computer? If not, I'll just play it all through again right now before Episode 5 is released on Steam.

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You should have copied your save files from you directory (C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\telltale games) and pasted them onto your new computer, if you didn't make a backup of those save files you will need to play all the episodes again.

• Who doesn't love bacon?

OzzyUK posted: »

You should have copied your save files from you directory (C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\telltale games) and pasted them onto your new computer, if you didn't make a backup of those save files you will need to play all the episodes again.

• I still have my old computer, I didn't get rid of it, it's just that it was a piece of junk.

How do I go about pasting it onto my new computer? It's not like they're connected with each other, is there a third party thing I need to use? Sorry, I'm horrible when it comes to computers.

OzzyUK posted: »

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If you have a USB pen drive or external hard drive you will need to copy your "telltale games" folder from your old computer and paste into your "Documents" folder on your new computer.

I still have my old computer, I didn't get rid of it, it's just that it was a piece of junk. How do I go about pasting it onto my new com

• In addition to doing what OzzyUK said in the post above, using any other regular method of file sharing (such as uploading files onto a cloud file-sharing website, sharing files via a network connection, etc) would also work, I imagine. However, OzzyUK's methods are quicker if you do have a USB drive/etc on you.

I still have my old computer, I didn't get rid of it, it's just that it was a piece of junk. How do I go about pasting it onto my new com

• Bacon.

Wigams posted: »

Who doesn't love bacon?

• edited July 2015

Thank you @both of you for the great help! (Idk how to tag people in my posts like some people do,) I will do that now.

Edit: ...oh

In addition to doing what OzzyUK said in the post above, using any other regular method of file sharing (such as uploading files onto a clou

• Don't be such an arse, Bowen.

Wigams posted: »

Who doesn't love bacon?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.