"Maimed" Gryff

Just to be clear, I maimed Gryff... And one thing I noticed at the end of episode 5, is that Gryff is not missing an eye... Why? Like he doesn't even look beat up...

Comments

• Same for me.

• Wait seriously? Gryff is totally fine even if you maimed him?

...What the fuck, Telltale? He says that he can't see. People blinded him. How did he possibly recover?

I didn't even maim him and this information pisses me off. I got really pissed at myself for being merciful when I saw him show up on that horse with his ugly smug face but apparently I didn't miss much then since nothing happens.

• Gryff secretely has wolverine regeneration powers

• I beat him up until he was knocked out and I wouldn't stop unless mom stopped me and absolutely nothing different happened...

Donut Funn posted: »

Wait seriously? Gryff is totally fine even if you maimed him? ...What the fuck, Telltale? He says that he can't see. People blinded him.

• I guess we stopped just in time. I can't possibly understand how this went overlooked.

• Well, that's kinda disappointing. I beat his face into bloody pulp and none of that matters since he appears all healthy and "bad-ass" at the end of the episode? Damn, Telltale. Why you missed this one?

• Gryff won't have any scratch no matter how much you beat him up, WTF? Maybe the final scene is not real? It's some kind of dream or something?

• Telltale: our words are "Fuck Logic"

• Nah, it's real.

Gryff won't have any scratch no matter how much you beat him up, WTF? Maybe the final scene is not real? It's some kind of dream or something?

• edited July 2015

Games logic. Duh. It will make more sense if Ludd appeared instead of Gryff if you maimed him.

• edited July 2015

Well, now there must be some kind of patch that will fix this, or I don't know.
    That is indeed a very bad way of showing us the consequences of our actions. Now it didn't even matter if we beat the shit out of Gryff or not.
    At least I want to see him disfigured when he smiles victorious at the end of the episode.

• whaaaat? you mean a choice we made didn't actually have any real impact to the overall story other than 1-2 lines of extra dialogue?... It's always been like this.. that scene only made it painfully obvious

• Twas but a poke in the eye

• Yeah, that was lazy. Wouldn't have been hard to just add a patch over his model's eye. Maybe the implication is that he was blinded with no scarring...?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.