So, how good was it?

So my standart question here.
How good was it. 1 - 10 ?

Comments

• 10/10- made me cry.

• 8.3/10

Mira and Gared didn't get enough parts and the final segment felt rushed due to the tight time frame of 1hr 20mins.

• edited July 2015

It starts at 1/Ramsay's plot armour

then it goes to 5/10

then it's -20/10

And then it ends with 11/10 and tears.

• Sure, the ending was practically 11/10 by itself - but what about the whole game overall?

Killah posted: »

10/10- made me cry.

• Too bad Gared didn't get enough screentime. ;-; So... 8.9/10 the fighting pit scene is also great. Lazy writing for the traitor though...and I can't believe Gryff heals quickly :/. The bed time with Rodrik and Elaena :^) .

Harian96 posted: »

Sure, the ending was practically 11/10 by itself - but what about the whole game overall?

• 6/10 weakest episode yet. Some choices were irrelevant and there was no build up to the final episode with it all being an hour and twenty minutes with no progression in any areas except Rodrik and Asher. Some people have disregarded the episode as a whole only due to it's ending which serves as a redeeming feature in light of how lackluster it was

• edited July 2015

I didn't like it either - how the traitor determinately turns out, it was such a childish reason.

Gryff is worse... now I regret not maiming him but it doesn't matter even if I did - I wish that choice mattered...

• edited July 2015

I think this was even worse than Episode 2, except for the ending.

• 6/10? That's harsh... even by my standards... but you're right - people are giving it too much credit based solely on its ending - when they should regard the entire episode itself.

But 6/10? I know Mira and Gared didn't do much (I'm still happy I got to meet my bro Tyrion) and there was a certain degree of shock value to the ending... but it was still better than that. At least 7/10.

Clemenem posted: »

6/10 weakest episode yet. Some choices were irrelevant and there was no build up to the final episode with it all being an hour and twenty m

• I fail to see how it had any decent build up for Mira and Gared in the final episode. Even though GREATLY disliked Amid The Ruins it still had little build up and sense of direction. Gared and Mira's arcs seemed like dead ends with little attention paid to it. I stand by my score

6/10? That's harsh... even by my standards... but you're right - people are giving it too much credit based solely on its ending - when they

• 10/10 because only this game made me cry.

Alt text

• only this game made me cry.

Well what about everything else?

10/10 because only this game made me cry.

• The Walking Dead Season 1 didn't make you cry?

only this game made me cry. Well what about everything else?

• edited July 2015

No Time Left was a great episode with a great ending which is more than I can say for A Nest of Vipers

The Walking Dead Season 1 didn't make you cry?

• All in all I would say it's 9/10. Mira didn't have even remotely enough screen time and the episode was kind of short.

• i started to cry on the first scene

• It was too short...why are all Telltale episodes so short these days - what happened to the golden age when they released TWD Season - now those episodes had a good length to them individually.

IbaMelly posted: »

All in all I would say it's 9/10. Mira didn't have even remotely enough screen time and the episode was kind of short.

• 8/10 to much bullcrap in this episode.

• Is the traitor revealed?(no names please)

• Yes, but its determinant as to who.

Schwarzblut posted: »

Is the traitor revealed?(no names please)

• Don't expect anything great

Schwarzblut posted: »

Is the traitor revealed?(no names please)

• FUCK

SPOILERRR TAGGG

• The episode before the finale always seems to be the weakest to people.

• yeah. and i cried like a baby in the last one.

AstroZombie posted: »

i started to cry on the first scene

• It was determinant? Wow, didn't have an idea!

• Because most of the time it is

Legendary12 posted: »

The episode before the finale always seems to be the weakest to people.

• Best... episode... ever...

• ^ can't say I blame ya

Krapinka posted: »

0/10.

• Thanks, mate. I actually expected people to go apeshit in response. But that's how I feel.

^ can't say I blame ya

• B-but episode 2 was amazing. ;_;

I think this was even worse than Episode 2, except for the ending.

• Can you give like a generic non-spoilery overview as to why you feel that way? I haven't played it yet, I'm just curious to see how it could be so bad? Were some characters just not doing anything intriguing, or?

Krapinka posted: »

Thanks, mate. I actually expected people to go apeshit in response. But that's how I feel.

• 6 or 7/10, not sure yet. I'll need to process it.

• edited July 2015

7.5/10

• Ramsey having plot armor kills me

• Mira/Gared scenes were pretty weak

• Traitor story line had unsatisfying end

• Great Ending

• Pretty depressing (the ending mostly) :( But yeah it was ok, maybe 7.5/10 or 8/10. I personally enjoyed the fight pit scene the most in this episode.

• Rushed alot of the plot to build up to the final episode, few good battle sequences, bad traitor twist, good ending. 7.5/10

• 9/10 for me

• I think the only reason I thought it was slightly bad, was because the download corrupted and I couldn't hear most of the music or background noises/sounds. No cheering from the crowd, no "sad" music during the ending. I'll probably replay it in a week or so, read that simply restarting the PS4/Xbox fixes it. -___-

• didn't see it yet, i had to take a break after ... ya know

brbsmoking posted: »

yeah. and i cried like a baby in the last one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.