Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

Yes but then it required the unicorn pooping ratioactive gummy bears over the kingdom and I just couldn't quite get it.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

For some people, yes, it's out. Also, I thought riding the unicorn was the obvious choice.

• thank you! i hope you enjoy your birthday, too! <3

Sounds awesome, hope you enjoy yourself!

• Well, our people were hungry...

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Yes but then it required the unicorn pooping ratioactive gummy bears over the kingdom and I just couldn't quite get it.

• Aw, thank you. <3

rhonu posted: »

thank you! i hope you enjoy your birthday, too!

• Then maybe draw Gortys and Loader bot about to enjoy ice cream, then realising they can't eat? Similar to Wolf's fanfic, I know. Just thought it'd be cute.

rhonu posted: »

aw, thank you for drawing! i love writing, but i can only write properly in spanish

• edited July 2015

So has GOT Ep.5 been released yet?

I don't wanna check my PS4 and be disappointed :/

... It hasn't been released has it. >:(

• That's great to hear, the more the better.

Alt text

I've gotten a friend into Rhyiona and she said she's probably gonna join this thread.

• The silence across the whole TftB section is spooky.

• Apparently everyone else except me is or has played Ep.5 of GOT >:(

The silence across the whole TftB section is spooky.

• I haven't checked the GoT section today... must be chaos in there.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Apparently everyone else except me is or has played Ep.5 of GOT >:(

• I just checked my PS4 and I'm downloading Ep.5 as we speak :D

I'm surprised at the file size though, only 2.1GB? That's quite small compared to the last 2 episodes :/

I haven't checked the GoT section today... must be chaos in there.

• The episode is around 90 minutes or so. Probably less.

I just checked my PS4 and I'm downloading Ep.5 as we speak I'm surprised at the file size though, only 2.1GB? That's quite small compared to the last 2 episodes

• Yet every other I have played is between 2-3 hours long :P

The episode is around 90 minutes or so. Probably less.

• Yeah, this one is the shortest. :P

Yet every other I have played is between 2-3 hours long :P

• Lol, I thought the last episode was meant to be the shortest :P

Yeah, this one is the shortest. :P

• Episode isn't out yet for PC owners, gotta wait a few more hours. :')

I just checked my PS4 and I'm downloading Ep.5 as we speak I'm surprised at the file size though, only 2.1GB? That's quite small compared to the last 2 episodes

• edited July 2015

I know this is probably an annoying reminder, but please do not forget to use spoiler warnings if you are talking about the new Got episode. :)

• edited July 2015

Sort of a work in progress, i might change fiona's pose/color filter later or unless this looks good enough, tried going for a nerdy look, been trying new stuff so yah, someone released a rose model i might be use that for future works.

Alt text

Made with Magic......

• I'm fine, how are you?

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey Rabbit! How are you?

• Could be, don't jinx it. ;-;

Lol, I thought the last episode was meant to be the shortest :P

• No spoilers are being posted for Green's sake.

I know this is probably an annoying reminder, but please do not forget to use spoiler warnings if you are talking about the new Got episode.

• I feel like Rhys likes glasses. :P

Sort of a work in progress, i might change fiona's pose/color filter later or unless this looks good enough, tried going for a nerdy look, b

• She looks so cute. :D

Sort of a work in progress, i might change fiona's pose/color filter later or unless this looks good enough, tried going for a nerdy look, b

• She looks so adorable <3

• Okay, thanks! Damn you day after release for Xbox!!!

No spoilers are being posted for Green's sake.

• I'm here. I'm not even in that fandom, so...
    Alt text

Apparently everyone else except me is or has played Ep.5 of GOT >:(

• I'm good, just waiting for Game of Thrones Ep.5 to release. :)

I'm fine, how are you?

• I have an idea i think i might make rhys look at the picture frame of Fiona, will maybe do later

She looks so cute.

• She looks so good with the glasses ^^

• Oh `heck yes. <3

I have an idea i think i might make rhys look at the picture frame of Fiona, will maybe do later

• Awww, She looks so cute omg. <3

• Fanfiction I wrote at 2 am so... shittyness. I actually feel nervous sharing this :P

-

He stood there, nervous, he felt his heart sync up every beat it made. What if she was going to say no? What if she wasn't ready? Worst of all, would she break up with him?

It had been two years and a half since they got together and Rhys was still confused whether or not Fiona had commitment issues.

"You wanted to talk?" The voice occurs behind him, the voice that makes his heart warm every time but makes it skip a beat at this very moment.

"Oh, hey erm..." Rhys turns around, it was even more difficult to speak once he had to face her, but he couldn't look away from her. "So like... you've been complaining how yours and your sisters house is getting cramped up now?"

"Yeah... why?" She raises her eyebrow, tilting her head to the side.

"And... you know, we've been dating for about two years now."

"Rhys, where is this going?" He tensed up, more than before. The question began to become knotted up, making it harder to ask.

"Okay erm," he looks directly at her eyes, he has to. "I was thinking we should move... in...together, at our own place." It was a relief to finally get that out there but the expression on her face made him regret it. "I know we won't have much... you being jobless and practically stealing from people and me being a janitor but, I really think-"

He stops, what was the point? She was going to get creeped out, reject him and then brak-

"Yes."

Thanks to him he has now lost his- wait, what? She said what?

"Uh?" That's all he can make right now, just 'uh'. He was much too surprised at the fact she is agreeing right now, she wants to live with him. "What was that?"

"Yes!" She repeats herself, only this time louder. The smile on her face made him remember why he is with her, why he loved her.

The sappy thoughts are taken away once she pulls him close by the back of his neck, bringing them close, bringing her to press her lips on to his. At this point Rhys didn't even know why he was still surprised. He places his hands on her waist, kissing back, something in his mind told him not to let go.

But then something in his mind told him to stop because people are no doubt witnessing this and are probably disgusted at the public affection.

So he finally breaks away, although he couldn't possibly help staring at her lips, as if he wanted to continue kissing her. Scratch that, he did. But he wasn't the only one to notice the people around them.

"We should probably-" Fiona clears out her throat, her face tinting red from, by the looks of it, the embarrassment she was suffering. "-find somewhere else to talk about this."

"Yeah, you're right." He agrees, in the awkward tone which Rhys would find himself using at least once or twice a day.

She intertwines her fingers with his, making him follow her and walking away from all of the people who looked at the two in disgust.

They haven't even moved in with each other yet and already it felt like home.

• edited July 2015

Hey guys, quick reminder. Don't post like, any GoT spoilers, even though its officially out now. Some people haven't played yet and dont want to be reading this thread just to see a GoT Spoiler. Also, its going to appear in Greens feed, spoiling it for him.

• very good :D

Alt text

Fanfiction I wrote at 2 am so... shittyness. I actually feel nervous sharing this :P - He stood there, nervous, he felt his heart sync

• I really like this :D

two years and a half were worth the wait ;)

Fanfiction I wrote at 2 am so... shittyness. I actually feel nervous sharing this :P - He stood there, nervous, he felt his heart sync

• Thank you so much <3

very good

• Alt text

• YES. The episode isn't out for PC yet so I'm just waiting here refreshing the thread as I wait.

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, quick reminder. Don't post like, any GoT spoilers, even though its officially out now. Some people haven't played yet and dont wan

• already it felt like home.

Too cute, too cute. ;-; I love this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.