Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Vaughn just makes everything better, and thank you! :D

Holy shit Vaughn in the background xD I love this!

• Bros 4 lyfe <3

kristi78968 posted: »

ONLY TRUE BROS PROVIDE MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND. Thank you Vaughn for your contribution! XD

• edited July 2015

AHhh I drew this last time <3

I'm so glad you made this xDD

Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I am really lazy so I just made this Rhyiona video 4ever

• This is really good :D

I think your English is good :3

“I think I care about you.”

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

so for the first time EVER in my life i tried to write in english. i didn't use a translator or anything, so please tell me if this is corre

• It's not bad at all. It's great. <3

it's my first time but it's not that bad, no...? ;; thank you! it means a lot to me!

• That's so adorable ^^

I think it's Telltale's turn now

• HAHA oh my god this was hilarious

I am really lazy so I just made this Rhyiona video 4ever

• Lol.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Could be, don't jinx it. ;-;

• I'm glad you liked it (:

HAHA oh my god this was hilarious

• Well I've been out for the last 2 hours so I'm gonna go play it now!!

Episode isn't out yet for PC owners, gotta wait a few more hours. :')

• Looks at my clock 23 more minutes until it starts downloading on Steam.

I hope you enjoy the episode! I'll definitely talk to you about it once I'm done with it. :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well I've been out for the last 2 hours so I'm gonna go play it now!!

• She looks so much cuter with those glasses :3

Sort of a work in progress, i might change fiona's pose/color filter later or unless this looks good enough, tried going for a nerdy look, b

• ALRIGHTY THEN!!

I'm back from the dentist (and NO I'm not under an anesthetic like dear rhonu was :P) Because I drink way too much soda, I need some very minor fillings in about 4 of my teeth. Nothing serious, in fact this is the earliest stage of decay for them and we're sorting it out now instead of later, but still...

Anyways, I'm gonna watch some True Detective Season 2, and then play GOT!! XD

• PERFECT I LOVE IT

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

:[

• That reminds me I have to pay a visit to my dentist .__.

Have fun :)

ALRIGHTY THEN!! I'm back from the dentist (and NO I'm not under an anesthetic like dear rhonu was :P) Because I drink way too much soda,

• <3

So good

• glad you don't have to get a tooth pulled out !! ;;

ALRIGHTY THEN!! I'm back from the dentist (and NO I'm not under an anesthetic like dear rhonu was :P) Because I drink way too much soda,

• This is so amazing and cute it melts my heart ;-;

Awesome job!

• AHHH this is adorable!! <3

• Thank you :3

PERFECT I LOVE IT

• OH MY :^) PLEASE DO

• This is perfection!! XD

And those people can stuff it :P A little public affection never did anyone any harm...

Fanfiction I wrote at 2 am so... shittyness. I actually feel nervous sharing this :P - He stood there, nervous, he felt his heart sync

• Thanks, Kimmy <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

So good

• and then play GOT

Delaying the inevitable? :P

• That is a plan sista!! XD

Looks at my clock 23 more minutes until it starts downloading on Steam. I hope you enjoy the episode! I'll definitely talk to you about it once I'm done with it.

• Thank God!! XP

glad you don't have to get a tooth pulled out !! ;;

• Lol, I know what happens so... YES! :'(

and then play GOT Delaying the inevitable? :P

• edited July 2015

Thanks Hazza!

This is perfection!! XD And those people can stuff it :P A little public affection never did anyone any harm...

• Thank you so much! ^_^

This is so amazing and cute it melts my heart ;-; Awesome job!

• Thank you, I'm happy that you liked it! <3

AHHH this is adorable!!

• I once had my tooth pulled out without any anesthesia, it hurt so bad I cried a bit :(

Thank God!! XP

• Exactly, I'd love to watch that. :^)

OH MY :^) PLEASE DO

• :[

WHAT IS THAT SAD FACE FOR?! You gotta keep a smile on that face, Jane! Hugs

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, LOOK AT RHYS. Are you trying to kill me from adorableness?!

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Can someone tell me what the gun that the Stranger guy has is called? I need it for something. Thanks.

Edit: Thank you! I needed the type of gun (i.e. "shotgun"), rather than the name specifically. :) Thanks @Intellectual_Poultry. Nice name, too. :)

• :]

No no no no no, don't die, please don't, don't, I'm so sorry!

Although dying from adorableness is better than from anything else. Anyway, I'm super happy that you liked it, thank you! :D

:[ WHAT IS THAT SAD FACE FOR?! You gotta keep a smile on that face, Jane! Hugs THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, LOOK AT RHYS. Are you trying to kill me from adorableness?!

• Dear Rhyio- er, God! Only approximately 600 views to go till we hit 500k. Thats like, the population of where I live.

• Conference Call, a legendary BL2 Shotgun and arguably the best gun in the game.

Can someone tell me what the gun that the Stranger guy has is called? I need it for something. Thanks. Edit: Thank you! I needed the type of gun (i.e. "shotgun"), rather than the name specifically. Thanks @Intellectual_Poultry. Nice name, too.

• It's Conference Call If I recall correctly.

Can someone tell me what the gun that the Stranger guy has is called? I need it for something. Thanks. Edit: Thank you! I needed the type of gun (i.e. "shotgun"), rather than the name specifically. Thanks @Intellectual_Poultry. Nice name, too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.