Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• But I didn't say what it was at all.

Sucks, man. :/

HazzatheMan posted: »

I did (I already knew that spoiler though :P) but it's for Green's sake... I can't now...

• The time and effort you put into these... it's just incredible. Everything looks stunning!

I love how you addresed that joke about Loader Bot being a hat rack. I love how you drew little Vaughn and Rhys' father (man with the beard is it him, did I get it right?). Also how differently Fiona and Rhys imagined looking cool with the robot arm - hilarious! xD

Just WOW. Thank you so much! ;__;

Now I'm going to vote... Let it be 3, I think it's going to be interesting.

nohuhhuh posted: »

(You guys chose the present option if I remember correctly. This present will be in the part )

• Aaaaah awesome!!! I loved the Darth Vader mask on Loader bot, and the shadow on Rhys as the doctor walked past!

There is nothing wrong with your English, it's perfect!

I choose... #2 because I'm interested in knowing where he runs to, does he hide in a broom cupboard or leave Helios entirely?

(You guys chose the present option if I remember correctly. This present will be in the part )

• edited July 2015

Oh my gosh I really love this! Your drawing it excellent with so much details :D

I'll pick 3 tho B)

• Thank you! (It's Hanna, not Hannah by the way xD)

I'm glad my English is bearable.. :3

good choice!

HazzatheMan posted: »

This is amazing Hannah!!! I love it all, and your English is superb! XD My choice is: I passed out...

• Finished Game of Thrones Ep.5. My heart is hanging heavy today but somehow, no tears. While I would love to chat about this episode, I'm afraid that Green will get spoiled. Will he still see comments in his feed even if they're marked as spoilers? Either way, I'm sure both @ABigBadWolf and @HazzatheMan will be willing to discuss this over PMs with me?

• He does see them, unfortunately. I'll PM you.

kristi78968 posted: »

Finished Game of Thrones Ep.5. My heart is hanging heavy today but somehow, no tears. While I would love to chat about this episode, I'm afr

• Oh god, Hanna you're awesome!

I choose the first one, it seems like something he would do. xD

• I was already playing the episode when you posted that so it's fine. Regardless though someone from here messaged me the final choice about a minute before I started playing so they're about to catch that shit talk in a minute. Stay tuned.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

But I didn't say what it was at all. Sucks, man.

• Alright, good. I was worried because John straight up said what it was. :/

SOUNDS SICK

Green613 posted: »

I was already playing the episode when you posted that so it's fine. Regardless though someone from here messaged me the final choice about a minute before I started playing so they're about to catch that shit talk in a minute. Stay tuned.

• I'm sooo glad! ;A; My Loader Bot usually looks a lot simpler but this time I wanted to challenge myself and draw him properly. :) Young Vaughn is too adorable to handle, I'm not sure if I can draw him anymore.. xD

i choose 1 because i like to tease rhys... B)

I hope Rhys cries a lot during this project >:D

rhonu posted: »

AHHH THIS IS AMAZING <3333333 i can't stop staring at that loader bot, it's so well drawn and with all of those details... and VAUGHN... and rhys and fiona and everything... gorgeous and very cute! i choose 1 because i like to tease rhys...

• Thank you!

I vote number 1 because Rhys is a baby. :P

Yes he is! And I enjoy drawing him as a crybaby.. :3

Oh my god these just get better and better. Little Vaughn and his runny nose! I vote number 1 because Rhys is a baby. :P

• edited July 2015

So, let's get straight to business. Someone from here (not just this thread, the forum in general) thought it would be funny to message me the final choice for GoT episode 5 literally as soon as the episode popped up on steam. I don't know what pushed them to do this, but it was a huge dick move from them. I had went the entire weekend without getting any spoilers and as soon as I think I'm safe, he messaged it to me.

Alt text

I'm trying my best not to say something that will get me banned, because I'm sure thinking those things right now. But Crips, don't expect any friendliness from me anymore, I won't have any of this shit.

• I go with number 1 because he is a big baby.

Lmao the darth vader mask on the loader bot tho xD

• I learned so much today about fan art :D...Thanks @XDJulieXD for the sketch ;).And sooner i will continue.Alt text

• 3 cause Rhys needs a break, he totally needs to be "cool" for once. ;)

• ;---; Oh you are flattering me so much my little sweetie!!

Alt text

It always feels good when people point out those jokes/references I struggled with. So yeah, thanks a lot!!, I'm now a really happy axolotl.. :3
    Oh and yes, The beard guy is Rhys' dad! :3 I don't know why he ended up looking like that.. :D

buntingsir posted: »

The time and effort you put into these... it's just incredible. Everything looks stunning! I love how you addresed that joke about Loader

• That's a douche move... :(

• Oh yay! I'm so happy that you're happy :3

Alt text

Rhys' dad looks really classy though and I like how he also looks a lot like our grown-up Rhys. You did great!

;---; Oh you are flattering me so much my little sweetie!! It always feels good when people point out those jokes/references I strugg

• he also looks a lot like our grown-up Rhys.

I guess this is what I tried to do? You know me better that I do :D

buntingsir posted: »

Oh yay! I'm so happy that you're happy Rhys' dad looks really classy though and I like how he also looks a lot like our grown-up Rhys. You did great!

• Thank youu JumpyJoey!! (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

Maybe I worry too much when it comes to writing in English.. :P

or leave Helios entirely

remembers what happened to Henderson Oh no, I made myself sad..

JumpyJoey posted: »

Aaaaah awesome!!! I loved the Darth Vader mask on Loader bot, and the shadow on Rhys as the doctor walked past! There is nothing wrong wi

• Thanks! (─‿‿─)

I rushed the last comic but this time I will take my time with my drawings. Details are good..

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oh my gosh I really love this! Your drawing it excellent with so much details I'll pick 3 tho

• :^D

Alt text

he also looks a lot like our grown-up Rhys. I guess this is what I tried to do? You know me better that I do

• Alt text

(I'm happy to see that people are voting different options :P)

Oh god, Hanna you're awesome! I choose the first one, it seems like something he would do. xD

• That sucks, dude. Sorry to hear. :(

Laughing at the "Inhale my dong" tho

• Lmao the darth vader mask

it's Vaughn's "hat" :3

I go with number 1 because he is a big baby. Lmao the darth vader mask on the loader bot tho xD

• Beautiful. <3

I learned so much today about fan art ...Thanks @XDJulieXD for the sketch .And sooner i will continue.

• hihihi I know something you don't! >:D

3 cause Rhys needs a break, he totally needs to be "cool" for once.

• me holding my baby son rhys

Alt text

me holding my adult son rhys

Alt text

• So... who was the lucky one for you guys?

• Oh, man, this is adorable, you're a very protective mom.

Rhys' face though, haha!

me holding my baby son rhys me holding my adult son rhys

• Neah it won't be like this i asure u that...it will take a lotta time.

Beautiful.

• OH?

hihihi I know something you don't! >:D

• I forgot ... Is it possible in 1st ep. at some point die when you playing for Fiona?

• he's not an adult, he's just a big baby

me holding my baby son rhys me holding my adult son rhys

• Alt text

I just adore this part. xD This picture sums up their relationship and personalities so damn well.

• (¬‿¬)

OH?

• edited July 2015

oh my gosh
    http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/122759755323/tales-from-the-borderlands-vaughn-and-fiona-cut

ahahaha. Does that mean... that Vaughn is the one who tried to kiss Rhys? :DDDDDD

• Just let loose, that's what I say to some of my other friends who struggle with their English. Making mistakes (and you don't) is how you learn!

remembers what happened to Henderson

Oh my god, I didn't mean it like that! That can't happen, no!... Can it?

Thank youu JumpyJoey!! (╥︣﹏᷅╥) Maybe I worry too much when it comes to writing in English.. :P or leave Helios entirely remembers what happened to Henderson Oh no, I made myself sad..

• Yeah, you can die as Fiona.

Houpps posted: »

I forgot ... Is it possible in 1st ep. at some point die when you playing for Fiona?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.