Did you keep Talia's *******

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

So Talia makes you promise to kill the traitor. Did you keep it or break it? Did you even make the promise.

I promised her and broke it, which made her really upset, and then I also let Rodrick die.

Now that I think about it, thats a really depressing final note for Rodrick and Talia. ;-;

Comments

• Oh shit. I did the same. Talia is gonne be so sad for what she said to Rodrik. Oh god why is this game so cruel?! :(

• Of course I kept my promise. I felt personally betrayed by the traitor. My trust in him was absolute by Episode 5. My only regret is that I didn't get the option to behead the son of a bitch!

• What does she say to him?

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Oh shit. I did the same. Talia is gonne be so sad for what she said to Rodrik. Oh god why is this game so cruel?!

• edited July 2015

Kept it. I'm done with trying to be the good guy and trying to do the right thing. Whoever stands in Asher's way of killing the Whitehills , is dead.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I didn't make her a promise and I saved the traitor.

• She called him a even bigger coward then the traitor.

What does she say to him?

• That he's a big coward than the traitor ;-;

What does she say to him?

• I told her I wasn't going to kill anyone, and I meant it. She was pretty upset, but gosh, your scenario is pretty sad. The last thing she does with her brother is get mad at him, man. :(

• Ouch.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

She called him a even bigger coward then the traitor.

• I promised her, kept the promise and Rodrik is alive. I was tempted when that son of a bitch told he knows something about Asher being in danger. But I said fuck it, kill him. I regret that a little now...

• I went ham on Duncan, no second thoughts...

I'm just disappointed i couldn't give him a Robb-Karstark execution with the Forrester Greatsword

• I did not make the promise, but I rekt the traitor.

• I kept my promise and as my final action as Rodrick I stabbed that traitor right through the fucking chest!

• I kept my promise not killing him didn't even cross my mind I wouldn't leave an enemy at my back and I don't think he would be useful left alive only another person to worry about.

• I knew I'd reward them as a traitor deserves, so I promised to end them and kept my promise. Too risky to keep them around, who knows what other secrets they'd send off in the mean time? Or signal some sort of SOS that the cover had been blown.

• I only spared the traitor so that I could get his intel. It didn't seem to matter much because we got ambushed anyways.
    I hope Asher can deal with the traitor differently but I doubt it... I feel like crap after this episode.

• No, i didn't, though i was intended to.
    And i can bet she regrets about things said to Rodrick, now that he is dead.

• edited July 2015

I did promise, for me it was Duncan.

I have two reasons for not killing him.

1. He's Gared's uncle. Gared's last family member we know of.

2. He said "Spare me, and I'll tell you about Asher." So I spared him, just for Asher. (Also, I... I left Asher behind. Heh, my reasoning ended up being pretty shit huh?)

• I didn't promise (a lord promising the outcome of his jugdement to his 8yo-sister - you serious guys?) but killed Duncan (my traitor) anyway.

• I promised and kept it.

I wasn't going to let little sis down!

• Made the promise. Saw who it was, broke the promise.

• In my playthrough he's still alive, but I also spared the traitor, which I kind of regret doing...

• Wow, you made the promise then broke it after finding out who the traitor was?

Who was the traitor in your walkthrough?

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Made the promise. Saw who it was, broke the promise.

• It was Royland. I only spared him because he claimed to have information that could keep Asher alive, though. I regret not killing him.

Harian96 posted: »

Wow, you made the promise then broke it after finding out who the traitor was? Who was the traitor in your walkthrough?

• edited July 2015

I refused to promise Talia, let the traitor live because he might be able to feed fake info or reveal Whitehill intel.

• Promised and then killed Duncan

• I didn't make the promise and imprisoned the traitor.

• I killed that punk Duncan and kept Rodrick alive, so Talia has my back.

• I made a promise to my little sister and I kept it. No mercy to traitors. Duncan got a sword through his chest.

• I didn't promise her, but I killed him anyway. When I saw Duncan's face, I felt the thirst for the bastard's blood. Sentinel Seeker..

• I kept my promise. I killed Royland. I can't stand traitors.

• Same here. I even told Elaena we'll marry. :(

• edited July 2015

I spared Duncan, so if I had chosen Duncan as sentinel, Royland would have been the traitor instead correct ?

• I didn't make the promise... Like Rodrik said: "I have to be a lord and I can't punish him until I hear him out"

• I kept my promise, just don't see how the traitor can be trusted afterwards. Like many have mentioned in other threads i'm done doing "the right thing" and Winter is Coming. The traitor say they have information to "save" Asher but the information they gave out likely put him in danger in the first place.

• No. She's like some edgy teenager who wants to kill someone before hearing what he has to say and despite that he can help us. I only promised at first because she needed to tell me who it was, but I spared Duncan

• edited July 2015

I promised but I didn't kill duncan just because he's the only family Gared has left and he was going to tell us the whitehill's plans. I left Asher behind so I might execute him if I get a chance in episode 6. I mean, if the traitor hadn't set Gryff free then he wouldn't ambush Asher, right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.