So how exactly did Asher...

Land a ship in Ironrath?

Alt text

I don't think inland cities can have ports.

Comments

• I don't think he did land a ship at Ironrath. It was never said where he landed.

• He landd at the Port. They did say where he was going.

• He didn't land in Ironrath, probably some smaller port on the Eastern coast of the North.

• edited July 2015

He landed in the White Harbor

• lol what a weird question. he didn't.

• So if he landed in White Harbor, does that mean Manderly just let in Gryff and his armed host just like that ??

• Who is this Manderly you speak of? (Remember it's the TV show not the books, he doesn't exist yet or is bowing before Deus ex Ramsey)

_DIO_ posted: »

So if he landed in White Harbor, does that mean Manderly just let in Gryff and his armed host just like that ??

• I highly doubt it's White Harbor (ugh, it feels weird not spelling Harbour.) If it was White Harbor then Gryff and his men as well as Rodrik, Asher, and their soldiers would have been fucked up by the Manderlys within seconds of starting something like that in their city.

• Manderly would have cooked them some pie ;)

I highly doubt it's White Harbor (ugh, it feels weird not spelling Harbour.) If it was White Harbor then Gryff and his men as well as Rodrik

• edited July 2015

To keep it short: He is the richest lord in the North and its only port owner. Unlike most guys in the North he prays to the Seven instead of the Old Gods because his family used to be located in the Reach with the Gardener, Tarly and Hightowers, which is now the Tyrell's seat. He's extremely fat but badass, funny and awesome.

Minor spoiler from the book that was left out on the show: it is largely believed that he kidnapped 3 Frey family members and cooked them into 3 big pies and served them at Ramsay's wedding for those bastards to eat

Wyman Manderly is love, Wyman Manderly is life <3

Who is this Manderly you speak of? (Remember it's the TV show not the books, he doesn't exist yet or is bowing before Deus ex Ramsey)

• The best pie they've ever tasted, they'd wash it down with some Arbor Gold and savor every bite. Lord Manderly certainly shall.

_DIO_ posted: »

Manderly would have cooked them some pie

Sign in to comment in this discussion.