In this thread we apologize to our suspects.

Sorry Maester Ortengryn
Sorry Mom

Comments

• Sorry Maester Ortengryn. You are actually a really nice guy and I'm glad I protected you from Gryff. I hope you are recovering well.

• U foking wot m9

• I apologize to nobody. I always suspected Duncan. And in my playthrough, I was right.

• In all fairness I suspected Duncan too, I just don't think he deserves an apology.

Rock114 posted: »

I apologize to nobody. I always suspected Duncan. And in my playthrough, I was right.

• Video Game Characters don't have feelings m8

• I'm sorry mom for thinking you were as manipulable as Catelyn Stark. You clearly don't deserve that, and I'm sorry for underestimating you. Also, thanks for not trying to convince me against killing the traitor. I hope Talia won't be even more scarred by seeing me do that.

• I won't apologize to the Maester yet. There is always a possibility he is with the Whitehill's still.

• I'm sorry for doubting your loyalty, Maester.

• I'm sorry I suspected you SentinelsName, I should have known OtherGuysName was jelly of that sweet glove I gave you.

• Sorry, Maester. I sold you short. Thank you for all your hard work getting Rodrick healed up and such. I'm sorry I had to get him killed and put all your hard work to waste.

Sorry, Mommy. I thought you were fucking me over in favor of Ryon. I should never have doubted you!

• edited July 2015

I'm still waiting for episode 6...

Alt text

Alright I'm sorry... :(

• Well, it's okay Maester, I forgive you. We'll just let it slide, you were the traitor that should have been.

Lady Forrester. You went over my helmet with your letter to Ludd, sending Malcolm to Essos, getting in the way of my efforts to improve Gryff's face with my cane, and murdering our ravens. You're still a traitor in my books, just not The Traitor.

• Sorry Maester, bad writing saved you. <3

At least we have a doctor.

• Mom I'm sorry.

• Sorry Mum I thought you were shifty from the very start.

• Sorry pig on road from episode 1.

• Maester... i still don't trust you, and I'm not sorry. Where were ya in this episode huh? Fixing Gryff's face?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.