Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thnx :D

Green613 posted: »

Guilty Crown.

• В шутку, конечно. Просто я не верю, что это серьезно, а вот потенциальный роман Риза/Саши меня слегка напрягает)

Houpps posted: »

I prefer Vaughn over Sasha if they wanna force ships An Amen

• or thank Vaughn? Dunno.

Poogers555 posted: »

Not really, because Fiona tells Rhys to thank her

• Nah, she says "Your welcome by the way" kinda weird to say that for someone else

Vernaya posted: »

or thank Vaughn? Dunno.

• Check out Rhys and Fiona's Latest and debut Album :D

Alt text

BTW, it's not really on any digital music store /:3

• so awesome! ^_^

XDJulieXD posted: »

Yo guyzzz got a sneak peak for your designs ;D told you I'll draw the most active members also this is only a design for future reference and not all of you have been drawn don't worry my work is still in progress

• WE HIT 500 K ^_^

Alt text

• Whoa this is freaking awesome! I love how you drew everyone. And you made me look so cool, I'm like... never that cool in real life, thank you!!! :D

Yo guyzzz got a sneak peak for your designs ;D told you I'll draw the most active members also this is only a design for future reference and not all of you have been drawn don't worry my work is still in progress

• I played it too...that was so fucking unsettling. I ship RodrikxElaena too! :^) I spared the traitor...I thought twice what would happen to Gared when he finds out Duncan is dead. Left Rodrik behind so everyone can remember he wasn't crippled and he saved his house. Killed bloodsong too! Tryion will figure out that Mira is sent by ceresi no matter what..."your choices matter"

• AWWW YISSS

WE HIT 500 K ^_^

• How is it that when ever I just turn my eyes away from this thread in two seconds, the thread already has another 500 comments.

• tfw you're just about to witness page four hundred when there's an abrupt power cut that lasts all night:

Alt text

Good morning, by the way!

• Dave! Dave, Dave,Dave, we've missed you, how are you?

How is it that when ever I just turn my eyes away from this thread in two seconds, the thread already has another 500 comments.

• happened to me too, only switch power cut with lack of sleep ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

tfw you're just about to witness page four hundred when there's an abrupt power cut that lasts all night: Good morning, by the way!

• Still in China. Sorry for not being more active due to time differences and bad internet.

buntingsir posted: »

Dave! Dave, Dave,Dave, we've missed you, how are you?

• At least now power seems to be on for you :)

And good morning, Joey!

tfw you're just about to witness page four hundred when there's an abrupt power cut that lasts all night: Good morning, by the way!

• Daw, It's fine, don't be sorry. I hope you're having a good time! :)

Still in China. Sorry for not being more active due to time differences and bad internet.

• Lots of good food to eat and some nicer and comfortable weather. It is nice. But I am missing home.

Daw, It's fine, don't be sorry. I hope you're having a good time!

• Dave, hey! It's been a while!

It's magic... Well, that or a serious amount of dedication.

How is it that when ever I just turn my eyes away from this thread in two seconds, the thread already has another 500 comments.

• Looks like we both missed something. Well, at least there's 500k views now! Or more?

happened to me too, only switch power cut with lack of sleep

• Yup, like nothing happened. :)

Good morning, Jenny!

At least now power seems to be on for you And good morning, Joey!

• Good to hear that. Always nice to be back home after travelling, so it'll be a great time when you'll finally get back!

Lots of good food to eat and some nicer and comfortable weather. It is nice. But I am missing home.

• Ahh naaahh you're not stupid ;3 It's just that u wanted to do some other things besides work. I don't really work myself... so I wouldn't know the strugle ^^" But I can understand it X3

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's okay I totally understand. I've been busy with work but I'm stupid and I draw at nights instead of sleeping. I sacrifice my sleep for the greater good. (you know, because I'm stupid :P)

• And to properly spend time with ya all. :)

Good to hear that. Always nice to be back home after travelling, so it'll be a great time when you'll finally get back!

• Hello Jumpy! :D

We all know that Rhyiona is magic because every one of you lovely people are the magic that makes this thread awesome. :)

Dave, hey! It's been a while! It's magic... Well, that or a serious amount of dedication.

• Oh you :3

And to properly spend time with ya all.

• Aw shucks! We're all magic!

Hello Jumpy! We all know that Rhyiona is magic because every one of you lovely people are the magic that makes this thread awesome.

• We're just hitting all the milestones today! :D

WE HIT 500 K ^_^

• While I upload my Game of Thrones videos, Imma sit here and see if anyone is still awake. :)

Alt text

• we livin

kristi78968 posted: »

While I upload my Game of Thrones videos, Imma sit here and see if anyone is still awake.

• Omg <3 This looks awesome!

• drooling

Rhys X Fiona

• Pfffttt I love Fiona's face xDD

Awww Rhys <3 ;w;

Omg look at tiny Vaughn <3

uh.. 3?? :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

(You guys chose the present option if I remember correctly. This present will be in the part )

• I never sleep.

While I upload my Game of Thrones videos, Imma sit here and see if anyone is still awake.

• WEEABOO ISNT IT MORNING TIME FOR U JAPS RITE NOW

Quiff posted: »

I never sleep.

• edited July 2015

:D I'm here~

(might go out again..)

• Gosh, I love Haruhi... Always glad to see gifs with her :'D

• Unlike some people... Looks at Game of Thrones

Green613 posted: »

we livin

• HEY KIMMY! :D

Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm here~ (might go out again..)

• "The Duck Who Never Sleeps" is an amazing title for you, Quiff.

Quiff posted: »

I never sleep.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.