The last hope

After the events of episode 5, the only hope I can really see is whoever that kid is working for. The one helping Mira? Any ideas?

Comments

• edited July 2015

You mean Tom? The coal boy? Well his boss is..lady olenna.

• That's the one. Is there any chance a miracle could happen there?

• He's just a coal boy, I can't see him having a powerful friend with a big army...

Revec posted: »

That's the one. Is there any chance a miracle could happen there?

• Hes actually one of Varyses little birds

FrostNight posted: »

He's just a coal boy, I can't see him having a powerful friend with a big army...

• He won't whoever he is, but they must have a reason to want intel and to help Mira.

greensenpai posted: »

Hes actually one of Varyses little birds

• edited July 2015

I think coal boy joining Asher's army would greatly increase their relative power.

• Well we know from the show that Varys wants a Targaryen restoration so if the Forresters are loyal to Dany which they are he should help them

He won't whoever he is, but they must have a reason to want intel and to help Mira.

• edited July 2015

Wasnt there some user that leaked some info at episode 1 or 2 that hes working for lady Olenna? It would make sense, since Margaery cant afford to have troublesome handmaiden, which could be working with Tyrion or Cersei.

I dont know why so many people think Mira is the only playable character which could be a playable character in season 2. Margaery saw her walking away with Lannister guards in episode 5, so she probably thinks Mira is working with Cersei now, maybe even reveal some of her "plans". I think Mira will either be killed by Cerseis guards for couldnt helping with the Tyrion matter, or "if" she give information about him to her she will be killed because she "knows" to much. And if she somehow survives Cersei, Maegaery will more than ever think she is working for her and orders Tom to secretly murder Mira and get rid of her body, just like he did with the Lannister guard (maybe thats one of his special skills).

Mira has way to much enemies or is at least way to much involved to just continue her life as handmaiden.

Rodrik/Asher is doomed as well. I had hopes that determinant characters could survive and have an active role for the rest of the game. But then they killed Finn right in the next episode. Because of that Iam sure that Rodrik/Asher will die in episode 6, or survive without having an important role in season 2, or maybe dies at the beginning of season 2.

Gared on the other hand has at least chances to survive. While he can never go back to Ironrath he "could" start a new life at the North Grove. I hope he will stay there, and I wish Asher had stayed at Essos as well, Westeros is full of problems. And no matter what the North Grove is, it cant save house Forrester from war.

• Ohh! This plot line is starting to look quite tasty :)

Thanks for the info.

greensenpai posted: »

Well we know from the show that Varys wants a Targaryen restoration so if the Forresters are loyal to Dany which they are he should help them

• Yep, there is a audio where Mira threatens Tom about his boss.

• What about Gared and whatever the North Grove is

• Oh, can you link that one, I want to hear it myself :D

Killah posted: »

Yep, there is a audio where Mira threatens Tom about his boss.

• You mean the suicide mission? Lol

ProperlyKoo posted: »

What about Gared and whatever the North Grove is

• Ha maybe it is, but they've been building up to it pretty heavily so I would think it's some miracle maker

TJP623 posted: »

You mean the suicide mission? Lol

• "If" the North Grove really is something very strong, powerful or even something magic, then Gared will never make it back to tell anyone since something so powerful would have been mentioned in the books/show. My hopes are the North Grove really is a hidden citadel which protects its residents from the cold like Sylvi said. Then Gared could stay there and survive. No matter what the North Grove is it wont help the Forrester with the Whitehills now, its too late for that. So I just hope Gared survives.

What about Gared and whatever the North Grove is

• I'm afraid there's no hope left, Forresters are fucked, Gared and his group are fucked, Pit fighters are fucked,Mira is fucked, So everything is fucked.

• What if it contains a witch that curses the Whitehills :)

N8eule posted: »

"If" the North Grove really is something very strong, powerful or even something magic, then Gared will never make it back to tell anyone si

• Exactly.....And I really liked this house :(

shayan80 posted: »

I'm afraid there's no hope left, Forresters are fucked, Gared and his group are fucked, Pit fighters are fucked,Mira is fucked, So everything is fucked.

• edited July 2015

Me too buddy, me too :'(

Exactly.....And I really liked this house

• edited July 2015

The problem is that Telltale probably cant use creatures that havent been seen in the books or the show. An other interesting theory would be that its a place where people can get revived, but thats too good to be true. An "Ice Dragon" would be awesome as well, and that episode is called "Ice Dragon" :D

What if it contains a witch that curses the Whitehills

• I just realised that even if people can be revived at the North Grove they still can't revive Ethan because they BURNED HIS BODY

GODDAMNIT

The problem is that Telltale probably cant use creatures that havent been seen in the books or the show. An other interesting theory would b

• The Forrester will probably lose the war and many will die, but at least a handful of people will definetly survive. The books are saying a Forrester-clan joined Stannis to fight the Boltons.

Mira is in great trouble and I dont see how she will surive.

Gared on the other hand doenst have to die, his story could end soon, or continue. He has the best chances to survive from every playable character.

shayan80 posted: »

I'm afraid there's no hope left, Forresters are fucked, Gared and his group are fucked, Pit fighters are fucked,Mira is fucked, So everything is fucked.

• Maybe they have to be burned with this blue fire. At least this is still a mystery. They said: "Ironwood is nearly impervious to flames." Later Elyssa added: "But Forresters have a way...".

I just realised that even if people can be revived at the North Grove they still can't revive Ethan because they BURNED HIS BODY GODDAMNIT

• I'm not too familiar with the show or books so what kind of things have appeared or something that fits what the North Grove could be?

The problem is that Telltale probably cant use creatures that havent been seen in the books or the show. An other interesting theory would b

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I was actually surprised that Tom didn't show up in this episode.

• It would be nice if Stannis came and killed the Whitehills for us and in exchange we join him against the Boltons or craft him weapons.

The Forrester will probably lose the war and many will die, but at least a handful of people will definetly survive. The books are saying a

• Yeah, that was me. It was supposed to happen in Episode 4, but they cut it out.

• edited July 2015

You should really watch the show ;)

But even then its hard to tell. Could be just ironwood or the citadel I mentioned. There arent many extraordinary creatures so far, just giants, White walkers, Wights (we have seen them in episode 5) and Daenarys dragons. An other interesting thing is that Stannis and some other worshippers of the lord of light can revive corpses with their priests. And Melisandre gave birth to a shadowlike-creature-assassin. But one thing Iam curios of are ice dragons. there are just rumors so far, but the last episode here is called ice dragon.

I'm not too familiar with the show or books so what kind of things have appeared or something that fits what the North Grove could be?

• I noticed that quite a few named characters didn't appear/talk in this at all. Margaery, Tom, Ludd, Gryff, Ryon (I guess he doesn't really count but still), Elissa (she may have had a line or two but I'm not sure), Gwyn, Ortengryn and whoever your sentinel is. I know they can't fit every single character into one episode but still...

dojo32161 posted: »

I was actually surprised that Tom didn't show up in this episode.

• Good work ;)

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, that was me. It was supposed to happen in Episode 4, but they cut it out.

• Ha yeah I should but I don't have hbo so I'm probably just gonna end up watching all of it in a week when it ends :)

And thanks for the info, I think an Ice Dragon there would be badass

You should really watch the show But even then its hard to tell. Could be just ironwood or the citadel I mentioned. There arent many ext

• You think you can link it for me? Or tell me where I can find it?

Killah posted: »

Yep, there is a audio where Mira threatens Tom about his boss.

• I think if you spared Bloodsong he'll kill like a hundred Whitehills. Just saying.

• Weeeeeeelllll, we know that Stannis loses the war against the Boltons. If the Forresters join him in battle, then we really are screwed. Perhaps, instead, the Forresters are the ones who abandon him after he kills his daughter?

It would be nice if Stannis came and killed the Whitehills for us and in exchange we join him against the Boltons or craft him weapons.

• I can see that happening. The Forresters are really family-oriented, so I can't see them standing up for him after he does that.

Yaya1314 posted: »

Weeeeeeelllll, we know that Stannis loses the war against the Boltons. If the Forresters join him in battle, then we really are screwed. Perhaps, instead, the Forresters are the ones who abandon him after he kills his daughter?

• I really missed Lord Morgryn...

I noticed that quite a few named characters didn't appear/talk in this at all. Margaery, Tom, Ludd, Gryff, Ryon (I guess he doesn't really c

• The north grove is going to be the salvation of house forrester

• Yeah, maybe. All I care now is seeing Gryff and Ludd dead :D

Yaya1314 posted: »

Weeeeeeelllll, we know that Stannis loses the war against the Boltons. If the Forresters join him in battle, then we really are screwed. Perhaps, instead, the Forresters are the ones who abandon him after he kills his daughter?

• edited July 2015

Alt text

"Don't tell me you just enjoy my company"

;)

SoMuchSass posted: »

I really missed Lord Morgryn...

• Lyman Lannister is my new vanguard leader actually

I managed to build him a new helmet to counter his milk of the poppy problemAlt text

Krmpr posted: »

I think coal boy joining Asher's army would greatly increase their relative power.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.