Gwyn/Asher Reunion (Ep 6 prediction)

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Now this is something I cannot wait to see. The Asher-Gwyn potential reunion is one of the things that will be interesting. Wonder if she will turn to the Forresters and take my ironwood ;) :)

Alt text Alt text

Comments

• And apparently her grove is bare from any bushes ;)

Okay I'm out -------------------------> []

• Now it's time for Asher and Gwyn bedtime ? :^)

• Gotta test her first, if she kills either Gryff or Ludd, she's in no questions asked. If she kills them both, high-five.

• "Uhm hi Gwyn hope its OK if I chop your dad and brother to bits with my axe. I mean, we're still bae, right?"

• I think i'll just stab her and get it over with. I have no more diplomacy left in me for these fucking Whitehills. None at all.

Winter is Coming.....

• Unless she kills Gryff or Ludd herself, she is dead to me.

• To hell with Gwyn. Time to leave the Whitehills red.

• powercouple2k15

• The only place where my Asher and Gwyn will reunite is in hell.

• Sadly my Asher is dead, Roderick has been my favorite character. I will make sure he tortures/kills every Whitehill including Gwyn.

Shaboomm posted: »

The only place where my Asher and Gwyn will reunite is in hell.

• [removed]

Sadly my Asher is dead, Roderick has been my favorite character. I will make sure he tortures/kills every Whitehill including Gwyn.

• woah you hope ryon will die? that's pretty messed up man.

• In that persons playthrough. He wants to torture Gwyn. That makes the forrestrs just as bad as fucking GREGOR clegane.

woah you hope ryon will die? that's pretty messed up man.

• edited July 2015

Ryon is useless anyways, so I really don't even care if he dies. Gwyn and every Whitehill are going to suffer for what they did to Asher and Ethan, you know...Forrester brothers who actually matter.

Good to know you are a Whitehill supporter!

Wigams posted: »

In that persons playthrough. He wants to torture Gwyn. That makes the forrestrs just as bad as fucking GREGOR clegane.

• Its probably going to be some cheesy, press left for the murdering of beshka or press right to see Gwyn catch an arrow to the face. However, reading this thread i have a feeling the lot of you are smashing right. Can't blame you, the whitehills have been the biggest pieces of shit since Ramsay snow, who is the ultimate mound of shit, with hyper plot armor no jutsu.

• Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Asher has to choose to save one of the two women.

Noelius15 posted: »

Its probably going to be some cheesy, press left for the murdering of beshka or press right to see Gwyn catch an arrow to the face. However,

• The only way I want a reunion now is if Gwyn is willing to go against her family. I ship them, I do, but if she stands in Asher's way, she's dead. I kinda imagine a scene à la Jon/Ygritte, maybe even with Asher having to kill her.

• edited July 2015

I'm extremely interested to see how she would react to Ashers death.

• Not to mention Beskha is absolutely awesome. I won't even blink if I'm offered this choice. I would chose Beskha over almost any other character in the game.

Noelius15 posted: »

Its probably going to be some cheesy, press left for the murdering of beshka or press right to see Gwyn catch an arrow to the face. However,

• I don't think Gwyn and Asher will have a very warm reunion, considering that I'm planning to slaughter her entire house and all that good stuff.

• Maybe we will get lucky and be able to take her hostage then it only matters how important Ryon is to you. Ludd loves his family you can use that against him like he has done to the Forrester's.

• He's not a 'Whitehill supporter', he's simply someone looking at this rationally.

You say Ryon, your little brother is useless, but he's a ten year-old man (random guess at his age)! i don't know if you're expecting him to assassinate all the Whitehills but there's not much you can expect from him at all. He's effectively a prisoner of war now, and you should show some compassion towards a family member being in danger instead of thinking of them as a toll to use.

And your want to torture/kill Gwyn is a mistake too and sounds quite sadistic. She's had no part in hurting our house and has actually tried to help us in a few ways. If you want to be a total barbarian and kill an innocent go right on ahead, but you should really take in account that the sins of her father/brother are not what she wanted or did herself.

Ryon is useless anyways, so I really don't even care if he dies. Gwyn and every Whitehill are going to suffer for what they did to Asher and Ethan, you know...Forrester brothers who actually matter. Good to know you are a Whitehill supporter!

• It was heaetbreaking when she was like 'You're fucking leaving me?!' in my playthrough.

Seriously, that scene was a lot more emotional than Lee's death, which people still claim was soooo sad and emotional for them. I never cried over Lee even though it sucked he died and I felt sad, but here I actually got a bit teary-eyed.

Abeille posted: »

Not to mention Beskha is absolutely awesome. I won't even blink if I'm offered this choice. I would chose Beskha over almost any other character in the game.

• I made a copy of my playthrough and saved one of the brothers on each, but I might end up saving Asher's playthrough for the next season if he survives the next episode and they do an "import save" kind of thing, if only for Beskha.

It was heaetbreaking when she was like 'You're fucking leaving me?!' in my playthrough. Seriously, that scene was a lot more emotional th

• Nonsense anyway, Beshkah calls him little brother tho i dont doubt they may have had a sexual history in the past, seems relationship wise its very stable as is. Also Beshkah vs. Gwyn would be too easy. Beshkah would be chosen hands down, We've been fighting alongside Beshkah since Episode 2. Gwyn's only showed up 2-3 times at most and has mostly been pouring salt on old wounds. She also hasnt seen Asher in years.

Being TOLD they had a huge relationship doesn't mean it'll have chemistry with the player to care about it.

bexbee94 posted: »

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Asher has to choose to save one of the two women.

• edited July 2015

Wanting to rekindle an old flame for the sake of some "Romeo and Juliet" BS isn't rational at all. We can just agree to disagree.

I am not expecting anything from Ryon, that's my point. Sadly I wont allow him to be used against me. The future of the Forresters rests with Rodrik in my playthrough. A child isn't as important as a Lord in the grand scheme of things. It's cold, but it's true. That's thinking rationally, unlike this idealism you're trying to preach.

No, the Whitehills are all scum. The fact Gwyn is still with her family makes her just as guilty as them. She even tried to justify the crap her father and brother were pulling. You both are foolish to believe that she will allow her love for Asher to turn on her family.

Call me barbarian, call me sadistic. I really couldn't care less. In 100 years my Forresters (descendants of Rodrik) will still be alive. More than I can say for either of you. Good luck though!

He's not a 'Whitehill supporter', he's simply someone looking at this rationally. You say Ryon, your little brother is useless, but he's

• Of course I want to kill every Whitehill who hurt or killed members or my family, but I don't remember Gwyn doing anything like that. Sure she tried to justify his father and brother actions but to me it isn't a good reason to kill her.
    That being said, if we'll have the chance my Asher will reconcile with her (if that means making both of 'em happy), but not if she'll do something stupid like stopping my revenge.

• Actually it makes you seem more like a psychopath. What kind of Lord allows his own brother to be "sacrificed for the good of the house." Basically what you're saying is that Gwyn is guilty by association. That's her fucking family. That's like saying that Tyrion deserves to die because he's Tywin's son. (He stayed loyal to his family for 4 seasons)

Wanting to murder her isn't rational at all. A rational person would kill Ludd and Gryff and then marry Gwyn as Asher. Officially merging the houses together and ending the war forever.

Wanting to rekindle an old flame for the sake of some "Romeo and Juliet" BS isn't rational at all. We can just agree to disagree. I am no

• edited July 2015

Cool, I am a psychopath in your eyes and you're a romantic fool in mine. Enjoy bending over for the Whitehills!

Gwyn isn't worth marrying. Even if my Asher was alive, I wouldn't allow it to happen. Again you are insane if you think Gwyn is marrying your Asher after her family is killed.

Actually it makes you seem more like a psychopath. What kind of Lord allows his own brother to be "sacrificed for the good of the house."

• A rational person would kill Ludd and Gryff and then marry Gwyn

"Bending over for the whitehills" is killing their Lord and his son. Sure. Shut up. Anyways, I think you've mistaken Rodrik for Ramsay Snow.

Cool, I am a psychopath in your eyes and you're a romantic fool in mine. Enjoy bending over for the Whitehills! Gwyn isn't worth marrying

• I dunno what pansy Rodrik you have/had, but mine is a badass. He is going to do whatever it takes to annihilate every Whitehill, even their children aren't safe from me.

lol, "shut up", what are you 12? You aren't killing anyone. You are too busy trying to win Gwyn over. She isn't going to marry a dude who kills her family. Enjoy having your Asher be a Whitehill lapdog, tool.

A rational person would kill Ludd and Gryff and then marry Gwyn "Bending over for the whitehills" is killing their Lord and his son. Sure. Shut up. Anyways, I think you've mistaken Rodrik for Ramsay Snow.

• My issue with Gwyn is her wanting revenge if I kill her brother and her father. I simply wouldn't trust her if she says she is on my side despite slaughtering her family. For me to trust Gwyn, she would have to kill Ludd or Gryff herself.

Miklaus posted: »

Of course I want to kill every Whitehill who hurt or killed members or my family, but I don't remember Gwyn doing anything like that. Sure s

• Marriage isn't about romance in Game of Thrones. It's called a political alliance. If you didn't notice Eleana doesn't agree to be your wife because of "love" but because you either forged a letter from Margery or told her you'd give her half your forest.

And one more thing, do you really think you will choose how Asher reacts to seeing Gwyn? It's going to be the same thing as when Jon Snow runs into Ygritte at Castle Black. A touching reunion whether you LIKE IT OR NOT.

Cool, I am a psychopath in your eyes and you're a romantic fool in mine. Enjoy bending over for the Whitehills! Gwyn isn't worth marrying

• Right there with you. Hell I would probably still kill her after the fact. Whitehills don't deserve to exist. Let them be the next House Reyne.

Unless she kills Gryff or Ludd herself, she is dead to me.

• My issue with Gwyn is her wanting revenge if I kill her brother and her father.

It's something likely to happen but I would wait for the episode to be released before jump to conclusions.

I simply wouldn't trust her if she says she is on my side despite slaughtering her family.

I don't see Gwyn as a double-crosser, she wouldn't say to be on your side if she's actually not.

For me to trust Gwyn, she would have to kill Ludd or Gryff herself.

Naaaaah she's not capable to do that, and I wouldn't blame her.

Oh and hey, I absolutely understand if you don't trust her, I just don't get why so many people want to brutally kill her. But everyone has their opinion I guess...

My issue with Gwyn is her wanting revenge if I kill her brother and her father. I simply wouldn't trust her if she says she is on my side despite slaughtering her family. For me to trust Gwyn, she would have to kill Ludd or Gryff herself.

• edited July 2015

Gwyn will turn evil and stab Asher, revealing that she was the only smart Whitehill and the mastermind behind their schemes.

"Hy Gwyn I <3 u"

"Hi Asher, me too, hug me :D"

"Yay"

-stabs-

-zoom in Asher's shocked face-

-zoom in Gwyn's evil smile, identical to Ludd's and Gryff's-

-fade out-

-the song-

-the end-

• Would love this to happen to the hopeless romantics who want this "Romeo and Juliet" garbage to happen. The only good Whitehill is a dead one.

SanQae posted: »

Gwyn will turn evil and stab Asher, revealing that she was the only smart Whitehill and the mastermind behind their schemes. "Hy Gwyn I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.