This is a gloat thread (spoiler)

I told you it was Duncan! when everyone would say it's obviously the master, (BOOM) now that is how you play the game of thrones kiddies. Thanks for reading my I told you so discussion! sorry guys I love this game and I was pretty happy it was Duncan because I thought it was him from the get go. But what did you do to him? That is my question.

Comments

• The traitor is whoever you didn't pick as Sentinel on episode 1, so it is not Duncan for everyone.

On my playthrough, Duncan is still sweet and loyal, while Royland is the traitor.

Yep, worst possible way to solve the traitor issue, leaves a bunch of plot holes that were extensively discussed here already, but what can we do?

• Except... it was Royland for me.

• Glad I chose Royland as my Sentinel. Duncan always came across as a useless pansy, so it wasn't shocking when he screwed me. Happily punched him in the face and killed him. Where was the torture option though?

• I wouldn't really be bragging if I were you... there are like a hundred different plot holes with either of the determinant traitors, and Telltale handled that traitor arc horribly. I honestly wish they skipped over the traitor part of the story, I was cringing all through that reveal scene. It's cool that you figured it out and all and you're happy about that, I'm just saying...

• We were all half right

• The traitor is whoever you Didn't pick for Sentinel. So gloating is unnecessary, especially since it was one of the worst things Telltale has ever done to date.

• damnit! Sorry guys I thought it was always going to be Duncan. My apologies my gloating was mainly meant for the (it's obvious it's the maester!) believers not a Royland thing I didn't see him as the traitor wish there was more to that than the sentinel you didn't choose in the beginning I took Royland more as a punch you in the face guy than stab you in the back guy to be honest.

• i killed him first because I wanted to show everyone what will happen to a traitor then I was like it's not the right thing to do he has done a lot to help protect house forester but now that I know Royland is a traitor also I'm replaying the save I have as Duncan as sentinel and honestly I might stick with killing Royland.

• Yeah, Telltale really should have handled that treason under a merit system. Make it a three strikes and he's a traitor thing. The way Telltale handled it was so petty and stupid. Royland's royalty was bought and sold over a shiny glove.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

The traitor is whoever you Didn't pick for Sentinel. So gloating is unnecessary, especially since it was one of the worst things Telltale has ever done to date.

• Hacker.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Except... it was Royland for me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.