"Cersei is impressed"

Anyone else got this? :D
I'm so proud...

Comments

• What did you say?

• He said that she only lies to Margaery when necessary. I got that too ;).

What did you say?

• I got it too.

It is really no use to get Cersei mad. I also accepted right away ("It will be a pleasure", or something) to go talk to Tyrion when she ordered me.

Also, guys... It seems like we set Cersei out to kill Andros. I'm proud of that too.

• I am very proud of that. If Cersei keeps her word I'll be so thrilled.

Abeille posted: »

I got it too. It is really no use to get Cersei mad. I also accepted right away ("It will be a pleasure", or something) to go talk to Tyr

• She was impressed with me, too. Felt kinda good, though I doubt it will stick since I told Tyrion the truth. :v

• It made me even happier Morgryn wasn't Ludd's contact. I would feel sorta bad if Cersei was going to kill him. I like his eyebrow game.

I am very proud of that. If Cersei keeps her word I'll be so thrilled.

• Awww yissssss

• Same here I couldn't lie to him I liked him too much! I just hope the guard doesn't say anything........

fayescarlet posted: »

She was impressed with me, too. Felt kinda good, though I doubt it will stick since I told Tyrion the truth. :v

• I got that but as a book reader I know Cersei's powers of judgement should be questioned always so I was not sure if that was good or not.

• I lied to Tyrion, but I doubt Cersei will be happy anyway since I got no information from him.

fayescarlet posted: »

She was impressed with me, too. Felt kinda good, though I doubt it will stick since I told Tyrion the truth. :v

• "I never liked him anyway... and I doubt anyone will miss him."

Hearing that from Cersei as she walked away was just so satisfying.

I got it too. It is really no use to get Cersei mad. I also accepted right away ("It will be a pleasure", or something) to go talk to Tyr

• How come that your edges look much better than mine.

• She trusts Aurane Waters and the Kettleblacks, so i assume my Mira can pull this off with her at my command. Best case scenario she joins Cersei and Lady Merryweather in bed for a threesome :3

Besides Tyrion hasn't escaped so she's not batshit crazy YET.

I got that but as a book reader I know Cersei's powers of judgement should be questioned always so I was not sure if that was good or not.

• edited July 2015

Exactly what I am talking about I would hope Mira could out think her but she tends to overreact and give people to Qyburn I could just be overreacting I just played it.

Best case scenario she joins Cersei and Lady Merryweather in bed for a threesome :3

Alt text

Yes please.

_DIO_ posted: »

She trusts Aurane Waters and the Kettleblacks, so i assume my Mira can pull this off with her at my command. Best case scenario she joins Ce

• I lied to Tyrion and lied again but he was too smart for me. Either that or he was written smart and my dialogue options were written dumb. I really hope that's the case. In the presence of Tyrion Lannister I seem to be unable to lie well enough to save my life.

• edited July 2015

Tyrion is very smart, and he can read situations very quickly (like with Jorah in Season 5). It doesn't surprise me at all that he knew Mira was sent by Cersei

I lied to Tyrion and lied again but he was too smart for me. Either that or he was written smart and my dialogue options were written dumb.

• Especially when you come in with what looks like the same jug (though of course it's a different one) of wine that he caught you and Sera with earlier. Assuming it's the same kind of wine, you'd need to either be a complete moron who stole wine from Cersei again, or Cersei gave it to you specifically for this occasion.

Tyrion is very smart, and he can read situations very quickly (like with Jorah in Season 5). It doesn't surprise me at all that he knew Mira was sent by Cersei

• Which makes you wander if Cersei knows about you drinking her stolen wine in the courtyard in previous episodes with Tyrion. ...then again she probably knows most of everything Mira has been up to.

Especially when you come in with what looks like the same jug (though of course it's a different one) of wine that he caught you and Sera wi

• Aye I got something that would impress Cersei ;)

• I didn't but I kind of feel like that's a good thing. Impressing Cersei usually means you're in her crosshairs as a potential rival and I see what she does to her rivals.

• Now it's official. Mira has turned to the dark side.

• Yeah, I impressed her. I couldn't give any fucks at all anymore. Fuck Margaery, fuck Sera, fuck Morgryn, fuck Tyrion, fuck Lucan (god Lucan is such a little shit christ I fucking hate him). My Mira has become a total cut-throat bitch and she'll do whatever she has to to help her family. I'd say she's House Forrester's best hope. All those trees in the North Grove won't be much good unless we can cripple the Whitehill army and get some sellswords of our own.

Though, I will say, I felt Mira's story was very unfinished this episode. They would've given us another POV of her talking to Cersei afterwards.

• Yea. If anyone knows anything about getting your way in politics in King's Landing, it's Cersei.

• fuck Morgryn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But yeah, her story was awful in this episode. I really expected to be able to be subtle when talking to Tyrion. Lucan is always on Mira's tail, that's so annoying. I really hate his guts.

Giraffehat posted: »

Yeah, I impressed her. I couldn't give any fucks at all anymore. Fuck Margaery, fuck Sera, fuck Morgryn, fuck Tyrion, fuck Lucan (god Lucan

• Lucan is always on Mira's tail, that's so annoying

Don't you dare badmouth Lucan. Lucan is Azor Ahai, he is a HERO.

LucanForSeasonTwoPlayableCharacter

fuck Morgryn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But yeah, her story was awful in this episode. I really expected to be able to be subtle when talking to Tyrion. Lucan is always on Mira's tail, that's so annoying. I really hate his guts.

• ^All the hype for a Meryn Trant clone?

Lucan is always on Mira's tail, that's so annoying Don't you dare badmouth Lucan. Lucan is Azor Ahai, he is a HERO. LucanForSeasonTwoPlayableCharacter

• He can be our Javert then.

He will have to sing while he hunts Mira to the edges of Westeros and beyond, though.

Lucan is always on Mira's tail, that's so annoying Don't you dare badmouth Lucan. Lucan is Azor Ahai, he is a HERO. LucanForSeasonTwoPlayableCharacter

• That's Meryn FUCKING Trant to you, young man.

Clemenem posted: »

^All the hype for a Meryn Trant clone?

• Alt text

He can be our Javert then. He will have to sing while he hunts Mira to the edges of Westeros and beyond, though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.