Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• This is what your ship is summoning : fuckin monsters who are lurking around.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

festivetech's soul still lurks the Rhyiona halls I see lmao

• I think it was only 6 or 7 weeks? That was actually pretty short wait. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Lol, we still had to wait ages for TWAU and TWD S2 season finales! XP

• If it bothers you guys so much just find a private chatroom and message eachother the link in PM, it isn't really that difficult. Or get a chatroom like on steam that one of you can moderate.

And I know I'm laughing because I find it funny, it isn't really that big of a deal in my honest opinion.

I like that some of you guys are LMAOing and ROFLing about this problem, but if it were one of us (which i doubt would happen) you wouldn't

• edited July 2015

Um what? We had like five trolls on the only time we went to a chat, man. Just perma-block them. It's rude, what they did, but there's really nothing any of us can do but say "sorry". :/ We really can't help more.

I like that some of you guys are LMAOing and ROFLing about this problem, but if it were one of us (which i doubt would happen) you wouldn't

• I'm sure we have some vile lurkers. ;P

GrumpyDof posted: »

This is what your ship is summoning : fuckin monsters who are lurking around.

• I said it bothers ME, i dont know about the others, they probably just ignore it...

Green613 posted: »

If it bothers you guys so much just find a private chatroom and message eachother the link in PM, it isn't really that difficult. Or get a c

• I know, but what I said still applies. You guys can do something about, so do something about it.

I said it bothers ME, i dont know about the others, they probably just ignore it...

• edited July 2015

I dont think we should... Its basically if someone trolled the shit out of our or yours thread and I say "Well, do something about it, make a new thread..."

I just think there shouldn't be any trolling from either sides and if we aint got nothing nice to say, it should be each to their own...

I know, but what I said still applies. You guys can do something about, so do something about it.

• If someone trolled the shit out of our thread then we have mods to take care of that stuff, from what I understand, you can't moderate a chatzy chat I think?

And why are you telling us there shouldn't be trolling from either side? Most of us know this already, whoever is doing it we can't control, you know that as well as we do.

I dont think we should... Its basically if someone trolled the shit out of our or yours thread and I say "Well, do something about it, make

• You're acting as a big family. So you should reject from your group any kind of assholes like that. Now you don't know who they are but i want you to be prepare if one day you have a name.

That's all i wanted to say.

Um what? We had like five trolls on the only time we went to a chat, man. Just perma-block them. It's rude, what they did, but there's really nothing any of us can do but say "sorry". We really can't help more.

• Well, this turned sour fast... :(

• Ouch.

This is what your ship is summoning : fuckin monsters who are lurking around.

• Ok, Lily, we'll be ready when the time comes...

You're acting as a big family. So you should reject from your group any kind of assholes like that. Now you don't know who they are but i want you to be prepare if one day you have a name. That's all i wanted to say.

• Lol :P

That's racist, that means the gingers couldn't go.

• I was only watching TWAU fight scenes on YouTube, then I come back to see that we're being assaulted yet again :/

I certainly didn't do this... Got better things to do with my time than brag about my ship to the opposite ship!

Well, this turned sour fast...

• edited July 2015

Perhaps... but regardless of what we say or do right now we can't stop them from entering your chat, Grumpy. What we did with our trolls was a permanent ban and that fixed it. Don't just kick them out, ban them.

It doesn't fix the damage but it prevents more of it.

You're acting as a big family. So you should reject from your group any kind of assholes like that. Now you don't know who they are but i want you to be prepare if one day you have a name. That's all i wanted to say.

• Too long for me dude :P

Pipas posted: »

I think it was only 6 or 7 weeks? That was actually pretty short wait. :P

• edited July 2015

Were you around for the only time we chatted? We had so many trolls there ( @CrazedRabbit can confirm) and we never found out who they were. :/ I seriously don't know how this can be fixed except with a ban and moving on.

I was only watching TWAU fight scenes on YouTube, then I come back to see that we're being assaulted yet again I certainly didn't do this... Got better things to do with my time than brag about my ship to the opposite ship!

• I have done just that, I know have an identical save, the only difference is Rodrik is alive and Asher is dead.

Asher's death actually is sadder because Beskha is practically crying for him to come with her, and the 3 dialogue options besides silence are all pretty heartfelt things for Asher to say to her :')

I was a little disappointed that the fighting is exactly the same in terms of what Rodrik/Asher do to the Whitehill soldiers, but at least I killed 4 of them and hit 2 others before I died >:D

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm gonna rewind on a different save and have Rodrik live, just to see what he can do as well From what I've seen on Tumblr through

• I dont feel like posting 10 more pictures of a chat full of 2 immature assholes posting shit... If you wanna see, check our chat, i know you cant do nothing about it but i'd like you to see how certain individuals, that are scared to reveal their name, are representing your ship and your community... Goodbye, i will not be commenting about this again!

• Hey man, I joined this thread when we first started chatting, ok, now I never visited this section of the forum before then! It was armis37 who recommended I come here :)

Were you around for the only time we chatted? We had so many trolls there ( @CrazedRabbit can confirm) and we never found out who they were. I seriously don't know how this can be fixed except with a ban and moving on.

• edited July 2015

We'll do that ,you can be sure.

Quality over quantity.

Cause if there's one piece of shit in the middle, you're gonna have a lot more in the future.

Perhaps... but regardless of what we say or do right now we can't stop them from entering your chat, Grumpy. What we did with our trolls was

• Check what country they're from? That might help narrow the options down.

I dont feel like posting 10 more pictures of a chat full of 2 immature assholes posting shit... If you wanna see, check our chat, i know you

• Then you didn't suffer through the trolling we got. Rabbit went crazy trying to ban them and mailed me a password so I could admin that thing too. There was so much confusion.

Hey man, I joined this thread when we first started chatting, ok, now I never visited this section of the forum before then! It was armis37 who recommended I come here

• Internet trolls will find anything to make fun of! I'm not protecting anyone, but this could easily be some dickhead who has only just come here deciding to brighten up his/her day by starting an argument like this.

I dont feel like posting 10 more pictures of a chat full of 2 immature assholes posting shit... If you wanna see, check our chat, i know you

• Hopefully not.

We'll do that ,you can be sure. Quality over quantity. Cause if there's one piece of shit in the middle, you're gonna have a lot more in the future.

• We are the ones with the map you know... You have too much people now.

Check what country they're from? That might help narrow the options down.

• edited July 2015

We generally know where most of us (not all) are from, though. We used the chat before and it showed up. Just an indication would be nice.

We are the ones with the map you know... You have too much people now.

• Too many people isn't the issue...

We are the ones with the map you know... You have too much people now.

• Jesus... I'm sorry that happened :(

Look, I'm not here to troll anyone. But if this is really going to become a regular thing, then I may take my business elsewhere before I start getting bashed...

Then you didn't suffer through the trolling we got. Rabbit went crazy trying to ban them and mailed me a password so I could admin that thing too. There was so much confusion.

• I'm not saying you are all like them.

Internet trolls will find anything to make fun of! I'm not protecting anyone, but this could easily be some dickhead who has only just come here deciding to brighten up his/her day by starting an argument like this.

• Nah, the chat we used was a one time thing so it won't happen to us again.

No one's gonna bash you, I'm sure. Things just need to calm down right now, too much tension.

Jesus... I'm sorry that happened Look, I'm not here to troll anyone. But if this is really going to become a regular thing, then I may take my business elsewhere before I start getting bashed...

• I'm running out of Rhyiona ideas, can someone please tell me what else can I make? :)

• For fanfics? :o

I'm running out of Rhyiona ideas, can someone please tell me what else can I make?

• edited July 2015

I really think we should drop this now unless we have something new to discuss before the thread sours more.

On a side note, I really need to write something soon. <3

• Narcissism maybe?

Why would I take a compliment from myself though o-o

• Um.... I'm not good at the "show not tell" thing :/

kristi78968 posted: »

For fanfics?

• edited July 2015

Come on guys let's not get salty here!

Anyways, I got asked those ship questions on tumblr so I'd thought I'd share it. The post can be found here

-

Who cooks normally?: Rhys. Well he tries to cook, then asks Fiona for help, which only makes it worse.

How often do they fight?: Often, like at least once or twice a week. Over the most smallest and stupidest things.

What do they do when they’re away from each other?: Try and act like they would normally do but be actually really heartbroke on the inside so they imagine if the other was besides them. Now I made my heart hurt.

Nicknames for each other?: Pandoran Scum and Hyperion Jackass of course :^)

Who is more likely to pay for dinner?: Rhys. He gets paid a lot at Hyperion, right?

Who steals the covers at night?: Fiona. Then Rhys can’t sleep on a night.

What would they get each other for gifts?: Erm…Fiona would get Rhys… new cool socks? And Rhys would just give her money… idk

Who remembers things?: Both do. Then they bring it up into arguments.

Who cusses more?: Fiona. Like when she gets a small paper cut or something she just bursts out the f-bomb.

What would they do if the other one was hurt?: Fiona would probably be pissed (depending if someone hurt Rhys) and patch him up and Rhys would most likely panic of what happened to her.

Who kissed who first?: Fiona. When they was very angry at each other and romantic tension and BOOM! They kissed :^)

Who made the first move?: Fiona again.

Who started the relationship?: Rhys.

-

I'd just thought I'd share that with you. Also I'm trying to come up with a fic :^)

• Rhys would give her money because he knows even he can't break the glorious Fioney ship apart.

Come on guys let's not get salty here! Anyways, I got asked those ship questions on tumblr so I'd thought I'd share it. The post can be f

• Although he is jealous but he just wants his girlfriend to be happy :^)

Rhys would give her money because he knows even he can't break the glorious Fioney ship apart.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.