Ramsay scene = Pointless

2»

Comments

• With scenes like that as well as Asher encountering the amputated heads and the dog carrying a human hand in its mouth, Telltale really did use a lot of gore this episode. I think it's good that Telltale is saving it for the bigger moments to better display the tension of a situation, as opposed to using gore left and right and diminishing its impact for the sake of cheap shock value.

Deltino posted: »

An excuse for them to model a giant batch of intestines, and for some lucky animators to get to make them spill out of someone's stomach

• I wasn't you're keeping it going as you have done with several arguments.

The fact that you keep bringing up the past makes you seem as if you're begging for an argument. If you really didn't want one, you would have said nothing, yet you kept going. You're trying too hard.

Clemenem posted: »

DIO already summed it up well enough by saying the game has the same type of story, action and violence an episode of Game of Thrones has but sex is absent.

• I'm pretty sure that Telltale is aware people would know that, but included it more as a way to measure "how many people had the balls to at least attempt to threaten Ramsay," likely convincing players in the heat of the moment that attempting to murder Ramsay would provoke a reaction out of him that could make the already tense situation worse.

Pointless all around. What pissed me off is they made trying to stab him a major choice which is by all means stupid. We know he's a canon character so why are they doing this. Telltale, get it together with some of these choices

• edited July 2015

I also love how you completely ignored my reasoning for what you originally asked me about in order to perpetuate this pointless argument even further

Green613 posted: »

I wasn't you're keeping it going as you have done with several arguments. The fact that you keep bringing up the past makes you seem

• It's so stupid, it's not like we didn't see Nerissa's tits in TWAU

A large part of it could be that Apple's iOS App Store (and potentially other store fronts as well) don't approve of nudity in their apps, which in turn affects how every other version of the game turns out since Telltale tries to have a ubiquitous story/presentation across each device. I'm not Telltale staff - just a fan and a volunteer Moderator - so I'm just guessing here, but maybe Telltale trying to find an acceptable way to show Nerissa's brief nudity in Episode 2 played some role in why Episode 2 of TWAU took so long to come out. If that's the case, it could be why Telltale has so far avoided nudity since in their other episodes.

_DIO_ posted: »

It's so stupid, it's not like we didn't see Nerissa's tits in TWAU

• Alright, guys. Let's try to stay on topic and be civil. Thanks.

Obviously but in a series where nudity and explicit sex is so frequent to an unnecessary point even. I'm disappointed

• You know what ? I can dig that, it actually makes a lot of sense ! I'm going to assume that's why.

Thanks

It's so stupid, it's not like we didn't see Nerissa's tits in TWAU A large part of it could be that Apple's iOS App Store (and poten

• At least your intestines are still inside

Wigams posted: »

"Refreshing". I laughed my ass off. I was fucking disgusted

• If Rodrik is alive you can pretend he's not

go2808 posted: »

Wonder if Elaena will give birth to a bastard in season 2

• It also felt a bit random, Here this minor character dies and ramsey goes "do what you want now, I dont mind"

• I'm sure it means something, after all. Man, I was like

The actual f*ck?

when I saw that I can stab Ramsay. Like wow.

But Arthur? Didn't feel bad for him. Even at the Elaena scene. Just the moment I had to choose between Rodrik and Asher. Maybe a bit of tears.

About that bit:

Alt text

• He said he doesn't take sides anymore. If he didn't take sides, then why did he kill Arthur? He was like helping the Whitehills. "Telltale", more like "Trolltale".

• Only if Rodrik was saved.

Killah posted: »

So...Rodrik x Elaena happens?..

• Unlikely as sleeping with her wasn't recorded as a major choice.

go2808 posted: »

Wonder if Elaena will give birth to a bastard in season 2

• Because he's Ramsay and because he can.

Alt text

AronDracula posted: »

He said he doesn't take sides anymore. If he didn't take sides, then why did he kill Arthur? He was like helping the Whitehills. "Telltale", more like "Trolltale".

• edited July 2015

The fact that people are salty about it makes the point. Have you watched GoT? Watching characters die for no reason is half the show.

• Characters need to die for a reason

The fact that people are salty about it makes the point. Have you watched GoT? Watching characters die for no reason is half the show.

• Sorry this isn't Disney. In real life people die and they sometimes die without purpose. Was there a reason for Robb Stark dying? Ned? Drogo? etc?

Characters need to die for a reason

• Yes,

Ned dying basically creates the war
    Drogo dies because Dany used the bloodmagic

What I'm saying is, in GOT show most of the characters die for a reason that progresses the story. Even if it is a random death. Maybe Arthurs death progresses the story by showing we don't have an ally anymore, but it could have been handled differently.

Sorry this isn't Disney. In real life people die and they sometimes die without purpose. Was there a reason for Robb Stark dying? Ned? Drogo? etc?

• Do you argue about everything?

Is it really that stupid that we didn't see a pair of tits? Get over it, they're just boobs.

• Do I really?

Do you argue about everything?

• It brought to the story some actual bad things happening. Arthur was the first person on our side who died since episode 1.

• Shock value.

• also could spark some possible revenge vengeance for eleana in episode 6 / season 2

Flog61 posted: »

It brought to the story some actual bad things happening. Arthur was the first person on our side who died since episode 1.

• cause that's not an overreaction or anything

Revec posted: »

This whole season has become pointless now.

• I don't know, that's why i asked lol

Do I really?

• for teh lulz (as said above haha)

@4:50 - ramsay admitting hes a liar (aka probably hopefully we'll see him pop up again because i love that character) and that the main reason he tortures people is "for teh lulz" as the meme above says haha

ToSch posted: »

Because he's Ramsay and because he can.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.