Does any one agree?

Personally I think the quality of these episodes get worse and worse. Constant lag and missing audio all the time.The gameplay is more funky then when it first started. Quality has just decreased.

Comments

• I've had none of those issues.

• My game is fine to be honest. Maybe the bit where Ramsay flays Arhtur, the Talia audio sync. fucks up a little but other than that it looks good

• Yeah, I'm having such issues as well. Not to mention the freaking blackscreen.

• I haven't experienced any lags or glitches at all.

• Well damn... I guess it must be just my downloads. This happens all the time with me.

• I don't have any issues with the game.

• edited July 2015

I've been having more and more issues as the series goes on. Episode 5 was full of slowdown, audio cutting out, animations not starting, etc.. It seems that Telltale has to really rush these out for some reason, considering all those things I just mentioned, the short length compared to typical Telltale episodes, and stuff like missing punctuation and the subtitles being different than what's actually said.

GoT just isn't getting the polish and fixes that the rest of their series get.

• I haven't had those kind of issues since I switched from playing TellTale games from my 360 to my Xbone. There still is a stutter or two but nothing nearly as bad as what used to happen.

• I agree I had more graphical funk in this episode, as far as that quality goes.

As far as overall episode quality, I liked the story in this episode more than the last few.

• I think it's the version of the game, i played on pc and it was ok, but in my X360 is so damn lagging.

• I only play on PC. Maybe that's the difference. Is everyone who is having problems playing on a console?

I think it's the version of the game, i played on pc and it was ok, but in my X360 is so damn lagging.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Weirdly, this was the first time I ever ran into a problem with a Telltale episode before. The game crash twice, each time it was during an Asher segment (talking to Dany and talking to Amaya).

• Apart from one or two delayed audio, no. Really liked the episode.

• I actually had a lot of glitches and performance issues with episodes 2-4 but this one seemed to be perfect for the most part.

• I played it on PC and there were a lot of problems. Glitches, the image freezing for some time at the end of almost every character’s part,…

• Played GOT 1-3 on the 360 and it was BAD. Then retried all episodes up to this point on the One and have experienced odd hiccups every now and then, but nothing serious. I despise the stuff I went through, but you get what you pay for.

• edited July 2015

I have never had any problems with these games on PC but I played TWDG season 1 on my Xbox 360 and it had some lag problems but that was it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.