Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Rhys is so caring. <3

Although he is jealous but he just wants his girlfriend to be happy :^)

• Ok then.

Yeah, I guess you're right :I

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Nah, the chat we used was a one time thing so it won't happen to us again. No one's gonna bash you, I'm sure. Things just need to calm down right now, too much tension.

• He is willing to do anything for Fiona <3

Rhys is so caring.

• Cheer up, buddy. :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok then. Yeah, I guess you're right :I

• Awww, such a sweet couple! And quite realistic as well imo! The arguing, but also the need to be close to each other... It's the perfect double-edged sword of love :')

Come on guys let's not get salty here! Anyways, I got asked those ship questions on tumblr so I'd thought I'd share it. The post can be f

• Alright! XD

Man, could've said that to me earlier today when I was actually close to crying :P

Cheer up, buddy.

• I have the worst timing. ;-;

Alright! XD Man, could've said that to me earlier today when I was actually close to crying :P

• I tried to keep it realistic as possible, they sort of do have a love-hate relationship. Also I can see them -at first- having a real hard time admitting that they love each other but then they find it more easier later on during their relationship :)

Awww, such a sweet couple! And quite realistic as well imo! The arguing, but also the need to be close to each other... It's the perfect double-edged sword of love :')

• I think them both admitting they love each other will be a hard thing to do for a while, they don't strike me as the super affectionate types in public :P

Like, holding hands is enough of a trial for them!! XD

I tried to keep it realistic as possible, they sort of do have a love-hate relationship. Also I can see them -at first- having a real hard time admitting that they love each other but then they find it more easier later on during their relationship

• edited July 2015

I love the shipping questions on Tumblr! It makes the relationships seem more real. :3

Come on guys let's not get salty here! Anyways, I got asked those ship questions on tumblr so I'd thought I'd share it. The post can be f

• Hm, you can always avoid that issue by not having the characters spell it out (through talking) but through actions, gestures, facial expressions, etc.

Um.... I'm not good at the "show not tell" thing

• Oh...thanks....that reminds me, do you know Wattpad? :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Hm, you can always avoid that issue by not having the characters spell it out (through talking) but through actions, gestures, facial expressions, etc.

• Sure is quiet......

• I hope my advice helped out!

Yeah, I know about Wattpad. Why? :o

Oh...thanks....that reminds me, do you know Wattpad?

• I'm still here, just trying to update one of my fanfics before I go to sleep :D

Sure is quiet......

• It did! Oh, I thought you didn't know about it, but I'm glad you do! :D

kristi78968 posted: »

I hope my advice helped out! Yeah, I know about Wattpad. Why?

• NICCCCCE! :D

I'm still here, just trying to update one of my fanfics before I go to sleep

• edited July 2015

I saw those otp prompt so I had to write this. Basically one looks after the other while they have a hangover.

-

The puking sounds which was echoing from the toilet right now was the most displeasing sound he has heard, aside from the noise of bandits and psychos screaming due to their agonizing slow death.

Rhys was currently holding back the front of Fiona's hair, making sure that barf was not to get caught on it as he was knelt besides her, one of his arms wrapped around her waist.

Finally she has done; ending up shuddering and a shaky, uneasy breath following. It made him think of all the ways she is suffering right now; illness, headaches, stomach pains.

She lifts her head from the toilet seat, resting the back of her head on his shoulder. Rhys' couldn't possibly help but jolt, it made his heart skip a beat.

"Ugh… just ... why?" She groans.

"Well that's what happens when you-" She shoots an evil glare once she turns around to face him, practically telling him to not finish the smartass comment. He keeps his mouth shut, he was unable to after that glare.

She looked tired as well as grouchy and sick. Looking at her there and then he wanted to help her out, he didn't know how.

He didn't know if hugging her would work but he does it anyway. Bringing her closer to him, his arms on her back and his chin resting on her shoulder.

He moves away and her face tinting that red colour which usually means she's embarrassed or flattered.

Rhys then tucks the lose strands of hair, which was currently dangling in her face, behind her ear before planting a kiss on her forehead. She's smiling, he knows it.

"You should just sleep out the rest of the morning." He mumbles.

• Why are hugs cuter than kisses? :3

I saw those otp prompt so I had to write this. Basically one looks after the other while they have a hangover. - The puking sounds whi

• How do you guys feel about forced Rhyiona?!?! :D. Haha...... ;-;

• I wasn't going to have him kiss her on the mouth because she just puked, also hugs for the win :3

Why are hugs cuter than kisses?

• This was too cute. <3

I saw those otp prompt so I had to write this. Basically one looks after the other while they have a hangover. - The puking sounds whi

• Thanks Wolf <3

This was too cute.

• In retrospect, I can just feel the pain it puts you guys through. Obviously, I don't actually experience the pain, but when the episode was over I realized you Rhyiona shippers might want a hug.

Alt text

RhysSock posted: »

How do you guys feel about forced Rhyiona?!?! . Haha...... ;-;

• so where's our hug then? </3

In retrospect, I can just feel the pain it puts you guys through. Obviously, I don't actually experience the pain, but when the episode was over I realized you Rhyiona shippers might want a hug.

• Thank you :D

I just finished it as well!! XP

NICCCCCE!

• HUG MEH

Alt text

so where's our hug then? </3

• edited July 2015

I don't trust Elmo

Alt text

HUG MEH

• Alt text

I don't trust Elmo

• I have to confess, I don't think a romance should be forced in TFTB, seeing as both sides want something out of it...

RhysSock posted: »

How do you guys feel about forced Rhyiona?!?! . Haha...... ;-;

• This has made my super early morning :'D (It's like 2:38am over here)

It's beautiful and everything I wanted him to do for her in that situation :)

• That's what I was thinking. A forced romance isn't good at all in general.

I have to confess, I don't think a romance should be forced in TFTB, seeing as both sides want something out of it...

• After a life of violence, drugs, and debauchery, Elmo finally decided to just end it himself.

Alt text

• He'll be fine!

Alt text

After a life of violence, drugs, and debauchery, Elmo finally decided to just end it himself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.