Should I even have hopes for ******?

Bloodsong. 60 or something % spared him, but when I remember Finn, who had about 90% bring him and then he died...

RIP Bloodsong

Alt text

The only Asian dude in the game...

Comments

• I wasn't the biggest Bloodsong fan because in playthroughs were you spare him and are nice he's very rude and dismissive towards Asher about it when he's getting on the boat.

• R.I.P white Michael Jackson :-:

• 2PURE FOR DIS WORLD

Killah posted: »

R.I.P white Michael Jackson :-:

• Bloodsong was nice to me when getting on the boat and I spared him and was nice to him.

sbk12345 posted: »

I wasn't the biggest Bloodsong fan because in playthroughs were you spare him and are nice he's very rude and dismissive towards Asher about it when he's getting on the boat.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yeah he was nice to me as well.

I wasn't the biggest Bloodsong fan because in playthroughs were you spare him and are nice he's very rude and dismissive towards Asher about it when he's getting on the boat.

• edited July 2015

really? i didn't play the game yet but on all the ones that i've seen bloodsong being spared he basically tells asher that he was denied an honorable death and has to find one in westeros even when asher says that he is happy to see him (didn't seem grateful at all that asher spared him)

• Does he come with Asher if you spare him?

• Yep. He's pretty chill too

Green613 posted: »

Does he come with Asher if you spare him?

• I saved him and he complained I robbed him of a glorious death or something. He is a good fighter but he is dead meat since you can choose to kill him or not.

• that was the attitude i saw in each of the playthroughs where people saved him - if he was nice about it then i would have liked him because he is an awesome fighter and his cockiness in the pit was entertaining to watch (somewhat sort of like an asian oberyn in training) but the way he treated asher as he was going on the boat made me want to kill him when im actually able to play tomorrow

I saved him and he complained I robbed him of a glorious death or something. He is a good fighter but he is dead meat since you can choose to kill him or not.

• He was just joking around when he says that. I doubt he's really pissed that Asher didn't kill him

really? i didn't play the game yet but on all the ones that i've seen bloodsong being spared he basically tells asher that he was denied an

• I spared him in the hopes he'd tell us some info on Yi Ti.

• At that point I mainly wanted to please the pit fighters.. Yes I had won but they were they kind of fighters that only respect one thing and that is strong men/women in their eyes right or wrong I believed a death would please them greater than letting him live. I even believed if I let him live bloodsong would play to the crowd and call you a coward and not worthy to lead an army.

• it didn't look like he was joking (especially when he bumped asher as he was getting on the boat) but opinions can differ haha

He was just joking around when he says that. I doubt he's really pissed that Asher didn't kill him

• 2 reasons I spared Bloodsong, he's Asian and he wanted to fuck Asher.

• I spared him, and I really hope he doesn't die soon. With the teeny tiny army that Asher brought, I need every fighter I can get. Plus: A) He's the only Asian I've seen so far, and B) I took his comment about having to find an honorable death in Westeros as a joke. I mean, he came to help us out his own free will. If he actually hated us for not killing him then he could have continued trying his luck as a pit fighter or gone some place like Essos and worked as a sell sword.

• don't wanna sound mean but people (imo) shouldn't be saving someone just because they're asian... i understand people saving him because he's a good fighter (and the wanting to screw asher reason was also good / funny) but don't turn got into a race thing please

• What did he do that was nice, exactly?

Just curiosity, I have yet to play a save with him spared.

Flog61 posted: »

Bloodsong was nice to me when getting on the boat and I spared him and was nice to him.

• I wouldn't get my hopes up on a determinant character surviving very long.

• He looks like an Asian Michael Jackson. Too rad not to save him.

• Alt text

Alt text

Perfect resemblance! :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He looks like an Asian Michael Jackson. Too rad not to save him.

• He's not asian. This is a work of fiction bro.

don't wanna sound mean but people (imo) shouldn't be saving someone just because they're asian... i understand people saving him because he'

• Point taken. :)

Drbg posted: »

He's not asian. This is a work of fiction bro.

• edited July 2015

@drbg i was just saying that people were wanting to save him because he's asian (i didn't say he was asian myself)... whatever race he is doesn't really matter - i just was saying save him / kill him because of his personality (it was a turn off for me) or his fighting skills (which could probably be useful later on if he survives the ambush)

Drbg posted: »

He's not asian. This is a work of fiction bro.

• edited July 2015

and @ironwood-lions thanks for being understanding about my post - i really wasn't trying to be mean or disrespectful about any of it :)

Point taken.

• No worries. Lol, I knew it was a strange reason when I did it. :P Really hoping he'll kill done Whitehills for me. Amaya did day he was one of their best. :)

and @ironwood-lions thanks for being understanding about my post - i really wasn't trying to be mean or disrespectful about any of it

• Allow me my fantasies! Even if I have an annoying feeling that Telltale will wreck them all. :P

I wouldn't get my hopes up on a determinant character surviving very long.

• Why can I actually see that a little?

Cody_nara posted: »

Perfect resemblance!

• hopefully he will because he definitely held his own against asher in the pit and asher is easily the best fighter in the game and maybe even in the top 7 for westeros in general (which is a lot considering some of the people from the show)... i wouldn't mind seeing amaya in action either because she must have been good to be a goddess of the pit and eventually become the leader of the pit fighters

No worries. Lol, I knew it was a strange reason when I did it. :P Really hoping he'll kill done Whitehills for me. Amaya did day he was one of their best.

• No kidding! I want to see Amaya & Beska fight together, Amaya's comments about her made me curious.

hopefully he will because he definitely held his own against asher in the pit and asher is easily the best fighter in the game and maybe eve

• I spared him and then kicked him. They were impressed :)

MarNy- posted: »

At that point I mainly wanted to please the pit fighters.. Yes I had won but they were they kind of fighters that only respect one thing and

• He's like an animated Shinsuke Nakamura. Hope he kills a load of Whitehill's with a Boma Ye.

• I spared him because my Asher saw his potential as a valuable fighter, saw no reason to kill him, and wanted to set an example. (The way I look at it, he may have lived in Essos for four years, but he's still very much a Northman where it counts.)

And if Bloodsong wants his "honorable death" so bad (which I'm sure will happen, him being determinant and all), he can have it fighting for my House.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.