Episode 6 predictions

Well, I have to say the ending of episode 5 took me by surprise. The traitor reveal was not surprising at all, I was almost sure that it would be the one you didn't pick as sentinel. But the final choice is the one that got me crying manly tears. Asher and Rodrik, two mighty warriors fighting for the honor of their houses, forced to sacrifice themselves so that one of them survives. It took me a while to decide which one I would leave behind, while listening to the screams of Beskha and Duncan from outside telling me to get out of there. I decided to leave Asher behind, it made the most sense at the time, mainly because I felt his story arc would be completed (if we put aside the unlikely wedding between him and Gwyn) by his sacrifice for his family, his past wrongs for abandoning his family would be forgotten, and would give Rodrik, the one who has been through so much shit for his house another fighting chance.
What I believe would happen in episode 6 is that Gared would find the North Grove (which I still believe is an actual ice dragon), Mira will probably either have great success with Cersei, or will feel the full wrath of Margaery/Cersei and therefore die/be banished from KL. Our sentinel would prove to be an even bigger traitor and will probably have a hand in the eventual killing of Asher/Rodrik (remember, the two characters are determinant, and I'm almost 100% sure none of them will make it to season 2). Other than that, I can't really think of many other things. Let me hear you opinions on the episode as well!

Comments

• I don't think that Rodrick/Asher will die, unless it is in direct battle with the Whitehills. I think Mira will either get help from Cersei or she'll get soldiers from Tom who secretly works for a noble lord (as we still have yet to find out much about him.) in exchange for her to give his lord 25% of their Ironwood.

For my death predictions

Talia

Alive

Mother

Dead

Mira

Maybe determinant depending on Tyrians talk and your dialogue with Cersei?

Asher/Rodrick

Most likely alive

Ryon

Determinant (kill whitehills or save ryon, or a choice similar to that)

Whitehills

All DEAD

Gared

Dead

• Gared: Dead

:(

Nohgamer posted: »

I don't think that Rodrick/Asher will die, unless it is in direct battle with the Whitehills. I think Mira will either get help from Cersei

• Meh, this is GoT so i doubt we will see all of the whitehills dead :D i do agree that gared might die. The only thing i'm actually wondering is if telltale will actually create 2 separate stories for asher and rodrik that could potentially expand to season 2. If they do, that would be a first for them.

I don't think that Rodrick/Asher will die, unless it is in direct battle with the Whitehills. I think Mira will either get help from Cersei

• Gared can't die :(

• edited July 2015

Someone needs to make a #SaveGared thread.

Killah posted: »

Gared: Dead

• His past wrongs for abandoning his family? Asher didn't abandon anyone he was exiled.

• If you recall, lady Elissa tells Ethan back in episode 1 that Asher exiled himself and that he has no desire to rule. Asher is not a leader in my opinion, he's a soldier. Rodrik is the true leader of the Forresters

AgentZ46 posted: »

His past wrongs for abandoning his family? Asher didn't abandon anyone he was exiled.

• By exiled himself she was basically saying "it was his own fault" there's no way Asher wanted to leave Beskha herself has said "kicked you out because you fell in love with a girl from the wrong damn house" and "right your family, those wonderful people who exiled you" and Asher never denied it. Even the codex states that Gregor exiled Asher rather than go to war with the Whitehills.

afterm3th posted: »

If you recall, lady Elissa tells Ethan back in episode 1 that Asher exiled himself and that he has no desire to rule. Asher is not a leader in my opinion, he's a soldier. Rodrik is the true leader of the Forresters

• It would be cool if either of the brothers actually survives. it would be realy badass if Rodrik escaped death 2 times already. But i dont think thats possible. i remember Rodrik getting a sword through him and a few arrows. and i think Asher has he same death.

• Nah bro, one of them is dead. He also got an arrow in the throat + multiple stabbings. Unless Melisandre or Thoros of myr are around they will stay dead :p

It would be cool if either of the brothers actually survives. it would be realy badass if Rodrik escaped death 2 times already. But i dont t

• My bad, then. Still, i don't see Asher as the leader they need right now, but that's just my view :p

AgentZ46 posted: »

By exiled himself she was basically saying "it was his own fault" there's no way Asher wanted to leave Beskha herself has said "kicked you o

• i feel like we are going to get an appearence from stannis the mannis in episode 6 either in gareds or the asher/rodrick story line

• So do i, because it is mentioned in the books that the Glovers send Forrester scouts to aid Stannis :D

i feel like we are going to get an appearence from stannis the mannis in episode 6 either in gareds or the asher/rodrick story line

• I understand that viewpoint it just bothered me that you made it sound like Asher had wronged his family in some way.

My bad, then. Still, i don't see Asher as the leader they need right now, but that's just my view

• edited July 2015

exactly ;) buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut its hbo's TV'verse GoT

So do i, because it is mentioned in the books that the Glovers send Forrester scouts to aid Stannis

• And also hbo's twisted version of the mannis :(

exactly buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut its hbo's TV'verse GoT

• I would have agreed last year when the first episode came out, but now, not a chance. Canonically Stannis would be on his way to Braavos to meet with the Iron bank right now, and even if episode 6 had a massive time jump to when he defeats Mance's army, Gared is a bit too far north to be running into him. More likely to happen in season 2.

i feel like we are going to get an appearence from stannis the mannis in episode 6 either in gareds or the asher/rodrick story line

• What if the north grove could revive a forester? :P

Nah bro, one of them is dead. He also got an arrow in the throat + multiple stabbings. Unless Melisandre or Thoros of myr are around they will stay dead

• I know a man who knows a man who works for TTG. During production every team member gets the story in a form of short comic strips, they are familiarized with writer's ideas. Man inside TTG made some scans. No doubt they will ban me for that, but hell - here's part of final episode.

Alt text

• Lmao! Killer rabbit!

Omid's cat posted: »

I know a man who knows a man who works for TTG. During production every team member gets the story in a form of short comic strips, they are

• edited July 2015

Monty Python? LOL

Omid's cat posted: »

I know a man who knows a man who works for TTG. During production every team member gets the story in a form of short comic strips, they are

• Imagine if you could choose which Forrester to revive... Ethan, Asher/Rodrick, Gregor and anyone else who may have died by then

207Brandon1 posted: »

What if the north grove could revive a forester? :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.