Sera Has Big Ones

I thought it was pretty good when Sera told Mira she was not cool enough to hang out with her anymore. I told her she was making a mistake. She had better watch her back, she does not understand that Mira is Margery's number one handmaiden. Once all this business with the Whitehills is over Marg will come to her senses.

What are you wanting to happen with Sera/Margery or can they just kiss Mira's butt goodbye because you have had enough of them.

Comments

• I'm done with everyone in King's Landing, I help them and they spit on me. "Oh, I can't talk with you because of my marriage"...I want to rewind just to ruin that marriage now.

• Well because TT is following the show story line, I think we may be seeing a little less of Margery soon. So what Margery thinks really don't matter.

• I want Mira to show the both of them 'Northern Stubborness' These Southern girls would be all like, "you will lose your societal postion" like Tyrion told Mira in the cell, but then Mira should put them both in their place, she looked out for both of them several times, keeping Sera's secret especially, tell them family comes first and that I am nothing without them or else I would be as cold as the both of you, and then leave for the North to help Ironrath. Fuck em.

Iron from Ice!

• My thoughts exactly

Iron from Ice !

Fudz4 posted: »

I want Mira to show the both of them 'Northern Stubborness' These Southern girls would be all like, "you will lose your societal postion" li

• That clickbait title though.... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited July 2015

Yeah I thought that while she was telling Mira she was no longer welcome. She is a What Have Done For Me Lately type and I mean today what have you done for me. I still want to win Margery back so hopefully that will be taking down Sera.

I'm done with everyone in King's Landing, I help them and they spit on me. "Oh, I can't talk with you because of my marriage"...I want to rewind just to ruin that marriage now.

• For some reason I thought of it as Sera has big lower-ones instead of upper-ones. Dunno what's wrong with me...

Green613 posted: »

That clickbait title though.... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Maybe he meant both? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

_DIO_ posted: »

For some reason I thought of it as Sera has big lower-ones instead of upper-ones. Dunno what's wrong with me...

• I would be happy just to see whats his name again to tell him the truth about Sera.

Yeah I thought that while she was telling Mira she was no longer welcome. She is a What Have Done For Me Lately type and I mean today what have you done for me. I still want to win Margery back so hopefully that will be taking down Sera.

• You could be right but I hope she needs someone to do things when she is locked up why not Mira?

MosesARose posted: »

Well because TT is following the show story line, I think we may be seeing a little less of Margery soon. So what Margery thinks really don't matter.

• Or all three of them balls ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe he meant both? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Exactly she has big balls I am going to take her down if I get the chance. I just didn't think putting balls in the title was appropriate and that made me laugh.

For some reason I thought of it as Sera has big lower-ones instead of upper-ones. Dunno what's wrong with me...

• Iron from Ice!

"Fuck em" with the Hound impression.

Fudz4 posted: »

I want Mira to show the both of them 'Northern Stubborness' These Southern girls would be all like, "you will lose your societal postion" li

• edited July 2015

Yeah I guess it is I was thinking what would be a funny title.

That clickbait title though.... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Too late, your reputation is spread mate ;P

Exactly she has big balls I am going to take her down if I get the chance. I just didn't think putting balls in the title was appropriate and that made me laugh.

• Lol, that's exactly what I did. I rewound and told Tarwick she was a bastard. :P

I would be happy just to see whats his name again to tell him the truth about Sera.

• I was expecting Sera to do something that would put Mira in hot water, like testifying against Tyrion in a way that implicates Mira, but I didn't expect her to tell us she didn't want to be friends anymore before doing that.

She might say something that can be really bad for Mira. She can say Tyrion spoke in private with Mira on the day of the royal wedding, not long before Joffrey was killed (if you choose to leave Margaery to speak to him) or that you had some sort of deal with Tyrion (if you didn't leave Margaery and Tyrion spoke in front of her and Sera).

• What does Tarwick think of it ?

Lol, that's exactly what I did. I rewound and told Tarwick she was a bastard. :P

• He seems disappointed and days he has done arrangements to undo. :)

What does Tarwick think of it ?

• *says he has some

He seems disappointed and days he has done arrangements to undo.

• "Any coal boy with a handmaiden could beat three Sera Flowers" with the Hound impression.

Hotsam posted: »

Iron from Ice! "Fuck em" with the Hound impression.

• So we ruin her life basically. Bit harsh..

*says he has some

• unpopular opinion here...

I.. didnt mind sera doing that. To be honest what was going through my mind was "I can see where you're coming from". She needs this marriage, needs Margery, and she helped me already. I thought that if I was in her shoes in that place in that same position with the same shit going on I couldn't figure out, I'd do the same thing. Imagine if Sera was an MC and we had Mira risking everything when we tried to empathise? Quite a few comments would be "drop her, god, she's ruining everything"

• Sera also says that Tarwick is not speaking to her anymore, instead of saying he is speaking of marriage.

Either way, I feel bad for Tarwick for being deceived and I wonder for how long Sera thinks she can keep this lie from him.

So we ruin her life basically. Bit harsh..

• I have a feeling he'd find out eventually anyway, it might as well be now.

Abeille posted: »

Sera also says that Tarwick is not speaking to her anymore, instead of saying he is speaking of marriage. Either way, I feel bad for Tarwick for being deceived and I wonder for how long Sera thinks she can keep this lie from him.

• edited July 2015

Yeah I feel for her too. I want her to fuck off but i won't sabotage her efforts either.

She already took risks for us and she's not as brave as Mira. I don't blame her for protecting her future

Miny77 posted: »

unpopular opinion here... I.. didnt mind sera doing that. To be honest what was going through my mind was "I can see where you're coming

• Yeah I felt bad for him when lying because until then, he had done nothing but help me. He's a nice guy

Sera also says that Tarwick is not speaking to her anymore, instead of saying he is speaking of marriage. Either way, I feel bad for Tarwick for being deceived and I wonder for how long Sera thinks she can keep this lie from him.

• Yeah, I mean... He wouldn't marry some handmaiden before meeting her family just because another handmaiden vouched for her, would he? That wouldn't be very wise. How about the dowry? And what will he think when nobody from her family shows up for the marriage? I don't think Sera thought this through.

I have a feeling he'd find out eventually anyway, it might as well be now.

• Yeah, that we weren't given a choice to blackmail her into threatening to go tell the truth to Lord Whatever doesn't make any sense.

We could still ruin Sera's marriage easily.

I'm done with everyone in King's Landing, I help them and they spit on me. "Oh, I can't talk with you because of my marriage"...I want to rewind just to ruin that marriage now.

• edited July 2015

Oh I completely understand her side, and in fact it was nice of her to talk to us instead of simply backstabbing us.

But TellTale should have given us the option to remember her that we lied to Tarwick for her. I lied to him because I expected him to find out eventually anyway, but I didn't want to be the one to betray Sera's trust first. Knowing that he did not find out yet makes me wish I could go and tell him, now. He seems to be a good person, I feel bad for him.

Miny77 posted: »

unpopular opinion here... I.. didnt mind sera doing that. To be honest what was going through my mind was "I can see where you're coming

• Sera probably did not expect this to solve everything with Tarwick. It was more about asking Mira to stall some time

Yeah, I mean... He wouldn't marry some handmaiden before meeting her family just because another handmaiden vouched for her, would he? That

• "Sera Has Big Ones"

She has nice boobs alright, but not that impressive.

• That mirrors a lot real life dilemmas.

You're between the morally right choice and the loyalty right choice

Oh I completely understand her side, and in fact it was nice of her to talk to us instead of simply backstabbing us. But TellTale should

• Alt text

"Sera Has Big Ones" She has nice boobs alright, but not that impressive.

• I gave her secret to Lord Tarwick. I'm really, really glad I did. Then I told her that her leaving me was fine because I didn't need cowardly friends, then stayed silent.

• If Mira kept the secret then perhaps she can threaten to reveal it later unless Sera complies with her demands. But I guess we'll find out next episode.

I gave her secret to Lord Tarwick. I'm really, really glad I did. Then I told her that her leaving me was fine because I didn't need cowardly friends, then stayed silent.

• Big Ones? Sera? Oh, yeah! "Big 'Uns"! I get it! Now I see. Thanks, Strat-rocker.

Alt text

• Lord Al Bundy Tarwick I like it.

Omid's cat posted: »

Big Ones? Sera? Oh, yeah! "Big 'Uns"! I get it! Now I see. Thanks, Strat-rocker.

• edited July 2015

Sera is a POS. I am screwing her over in episode 6, the second I get the chance.

• edited July 2015

Oops, nevermind. Replied before you edited.

Sera is a POS. I am screwing her over in episode 6, the second I get the chance.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.