Killing Ramsey LOL

The choice was so pathetically stupid i dont even know what to say like this game is going to allow you to kill a major character thats still alive in the show.

Comments

• I think it might have an effect on what Talia thinks of Rodrik, if anything.

• u can kill ramsay? dood telltale wasnt kiddin when they said choices mattar

• edited July 2015

Okay ?

• No, no you cannot.

TinyCarlos posted: »

u can kill ramsay? dood telltale wasnt kiddin when they said choices mattar

• You only attempt to stab him, he kicks you in the gut and says that he's lucky you're a cripple and sarcastically admires your courage.

• edited July 2015

Still went for it. It was the thing I really wanted to do.

And I know there was not a single chance that would happen so Telltale would have to make it fail somehow, but having Rodrick illogically withdraw pressure and pull the knife back to attempt a stabbing movement when he had the blade already against Ramsay's neck and could have just sliced through the veins by pushing further, that was the most ridiculous way, Telltale.

• His neck plot armour deflected the blade

Still went for it. It was the thing I really wanted to do. And I know there was not a single chance that would happen so Telltale would h

• edited July 2015

The choice was so pathetically stupid

I think it was great from Telltale to allow such a choice even if it was a pretend choice. It was good for the feelings. I (and a lot of other players I'm sure) desperately wanted to have a try at it, no matter how desperate, just to show Ramsay we didn't fear him and how we hated him.

It felt so good to show him and even better to get away with it. Rodrick Forrester is now one of the only men (if not the only) to have openly wished Ramsay's death to his face and acted on it and to be still alive/intact to tell it.

I'm grateful for the option Telltale.

• That was sarcastic, right?

TinyCarlos posted: »

u can kill ramsay? dood telltale wasnt kiddin when they said choices mattar

• Might wanna spoiler tag this and change the title. You know, for ppl who haven't played yet.

Anyway I wouldn't say it was stupid, I knew he'd survive so I just went for it anyway. He actually commemorates you for doing so.

• edited July 2015

You can't kill Ramsay cause he is Azor Ahai reborn. He will have to kill his love, Arya Stark, also known as Jeyne Poole, to save Westeros from the others. It is known

• nods

It is known.

You can't kill Ramsay cause he is Azor Ahai reborn. He will have to kill his love, Arya Stark, also known as Jeyne Poole, to save Westeros from the others. It is known

• I didn't even give Telltale the chance to yank the carrot away. I just dropped the knife. I was annoyed Telltale insulted my intelligence in such a way.

• I don't have a problem with him being in it but when they give an option to seemingly kill a canon character that we already know isn't dead it just wastes time to try to shove a major choice in

• I was being sarcastic. :P

Galhaar posted: »

No, no you cannot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.