Telltale Forums, you forgot about me

Comments

• Who? Oh...yeah..."Anything can be killed if you try hard enough" guy.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Can't remember, is he a distant cousin of "Nick on a Fence"?

Who? Oh...yeah..."Anything can be killed if you try hard enough" guy.

• edited July 2015

It was just so laughably bad and disappointing, there isn't much to say really...

Him and Nick got screwed pretty bad

• He was one of my favorite characters, but I would have been more upset if I hadn't expected his death since he became determinant in Episode 4.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

Who? Oh. That guy who ratted me out.

• Oh hey! How is that gaping wound in your stomach?

• edited July 2015

Seeing as we didn't burn his body, we'll definitely be meeting him again.

• Did not! I mentioned your dumb death in my thread!

• Wasn't even a little surprised. Terrible waste of a character who was perfect for development.

• Wonder if we get to see his dagger again.

• It felt like all the build-up of a friendship was for nothing.. finn was my fave npc next to beskha :U this death scene really bothered me. i mean it was obvious he was gonna die, but this was just completely ridiculous, a complete waste of character development.. killed off like some background character, there was no real reason for him to be in the story at all.

• Weeks of making headcanons of everyone bonding with each other and facing the struggle together and getting something worth your choice before Finn's inevitable death. Wasted. ;-;

• Oh yeah the guy that died a crappy death because he was determinant.

• "so much wasted potential"

Here we go with this BS again.

• RIP, most pointless character ever -.-

• Yes! I am sick and tired of GOT killing characters just 4 the lulz. atleast finn could have died redeeming himself or something?

0nryo posted: »

It felt like all the build-up of a friendship was for nothing.. finn was my fave npc next to beskha :U this death scene really bothered me.

• Didn't really find him interesting at all. I find Gared's story in general to be the least interesting honestly.

• At least it wasn't off screen this time.

dojo32161 posted: »

• Gared by himself isn't very interesting at all... Sorry Gared fans

Green613 posted: »

Didn't really find him interesting at all. I find Gared's story in general to be the least interesting honestly.

• I was on your side the whole time buddy! I'll miss you! ... :( I was expecting his death but not like that, not that soon.

• The first few episodes made me get into his character, but it all went downhill from the Night's Watch IMO...

_DIO_ posted: »

Gared by himself isn't very interesting at all... Sorry Gared fans

• Indeed. RIP old Finn, your watch has ended brother.

• Was a shame to see him go.

• Another thing: It won't feel right without the Gared/Finn/Cotter trio.

• edited July 2015

Oh do not worry , you'll still be able to talk and become friends ...After he get rescued by this guy of course ! ,:)
    Alt text

• edited July 2015

"S-so long p-potato... fuckeeer... aaargh.

• And now his watch has ended."
  • And now his watch is ended.

It really wouldn't have if we hadn't taken him with us past the Wall in the first place! So...in a way, it's Telltales way of saying it's our fault that he's dead.

Crap.

• Saw it coming....sadly. You can leave his ass behind in ep. 4. That means TT has to sync all playthroughs at some point. It's just too much work for them to keep him, I guess. Still I liked the way he died. Frantically chopping up the white walker while he's screaming for help. Bye Finn old buddy.

• Well at least Finn died true to character I guess

dojo32161 posted: »

• I didn't mind Finn, we were buds. I was hoping they'd burn his corpse before they ran off, but nope :/

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Are you a Bathory fan by any chance? Absolutely adore The Return, Under the Sign of the Black Mark, Blood Fire Death, Hammerheart... First wave of black metal bands like Celtic Frost, Mercyful Fate, Master's Hammer, old Running Wild etc are some of my favorite music.

Quorthon posted: »

I didn't mind Finn, we were buds. I was hoping they'd burn his corpse before they ran off, but nope

• So since he's determinant, I'll say headcanon that he dies at Castle Black if you don't take him with you.

• Not really :(

BlueShadiw posted: »

At least it wasn't off screen this time.

• Dude I used to stalk 235, small world. Been a huge Bathory fan for years. I'm a fan of your work as well!

ArthurV posted: »

Are you a Bathory fan by any chance? Absolutely adore The Return, Under the Sign of the Black Mark, Blood Fire Death, Hammerheart... First w

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Oh, awesome! 235 was so great to me. Glad to catch you here. Thanks for the kind words. \m/

Quorthon posted: »

Dude I used to stalk 235, small world. Been a huge Bathory fan for years. I'm a fan of your work as well!

• The trio has been broken... ;( Finn was one of my favourite NPC's I really liked him and I loved the Gared, Cotter and Finn trio. I'm hoping we get to see Gared and Cotter mourn for him next Episode.

• The Night's King face reminds me of Voldemort

alikir34 posted: »

Oh do not worry , you'll still be able to talk and become friends ...After he get rescued by this guy of course ! ,:)

• He reminds me of Darth Maul

_DIO_ posted: »

The Night's King face reminds me of Voldemort

• Haha yeah the horn crown kind of thing

Hotsam posted: »

He reminds me of Darth Maul

Sign in to comment in this discussion.