Man, I don't even care anymore...

Comments

• I care enough that i don't want the time and money i already invested in this be a total waste, but thats about it.

Green613 posted: »

so I might as well just see it all the way through. Then you obviously care enough to finish the entire season. Which is what I'm getting at.

• But below you said you'll play just to see how it ends? That sounds like more then just playing because you invested money and time into it.

A_Great_Guy posted: »

I care enough that i don't want the time and money i already invested in this be a total waste, but thats about it.

• Sticking around to see how a story ends doesn't necessarily translate into caring for it.

But below you said you'll play just to see how it ends? That sounds like more then just playing because you invested money and time into it.

Yes it does. Lol.

Sticking around to see how a story ends doesn't necessarily translate into caring for it.

• Nope

...... Yes it does. Lol.

• tftb

dojo32161 posted: »

Which one? TWAU or TFTB?

• edited July 2015

How so? I can watch a movie, and if I don't care I'd walk away and be done with it. If you actually care (which from your posts it seems like you do) then you'd stick around for more, which you are.

Nope

• I get that, but that isn't me. I've seen many a movie and played plenty of games i didn't care for, why? I just wanted to see what they were about, nothing more.

Like i said sticking it out doesn't necessarily mean you end up caring, or even cared to begin with, about the setting, characters, or story.

How so? I can watch a movie, and if I don't care I'd walk away and be done with it. If you actually care (which from your posts it seems like you do) then you'd stick around for more, which you are.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2015

Sorry to hear, I personally think it's been their best, but to each their own I guess. I think you should at least give it a chance, not necessarily purchase it but look at a playthrough and see where it goes from there.

Trickhead posted: »

tftb

• I guess we need to agree to disagree then. IMHO if you put in the time for the game/story that means you care about it, that's just me though.

I get that, but that isn't me. I've seen many a movie and played plenty of games i didn't care for, why? I just wanted to see what they were

• I see it more as experiencing something for the sake of the experience.

Anyway, have a good one, and I'll probably see you around the TFTBL section. Since thats where i normally see you, going at it with the likes of Rhysha shippers. Which is pretty funny btw.

I guess we need to agree to disagree then. IMHO if you put in the time for the game/story that means you care about it, that's just me though.

• I played The Walking Dead both seasons, and The Wolf Among Us.(its my favorite Telltale game)

bexbee94 posted: »

Try the wolf among us too! that one is great.

• edited July 2015

TWD Season 2 was bit of a letdown compared to Season 1 tho :/

I guess by your username that you might be a Witcher fan perhaps :) ?

I played The Walking Dead both seasons, and The Wolf Among Us.(its my favorite Telltale game)

• Hell yes, TWAU was absolutely amazing. TFTBL is shaping up nicely and is pretty close to dethroning TWAU in my book. It's that good.

I played The Walking Dead both seasons, and The Wolf Among Us.(its my favorite Telltale game)

• edited July 2015

Thanks, you have a good one too ^-^

Though I'm not sure if I should be flattered or embarrassed that I'm known for my ship now lmao :P

Probably flattered, Rhyiona is definitely a ship of very top tier like quality of course ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

I see it more as experiencing something for the sake of the experience. Anyway, have a good one, and I'll probably see you around the TFT

• edited July 2015

Don't even mention D&D... I could rant hours about those plot-butchering bastards...

Episode 5 was disappointing for the most part but it doesn't even come close to GOT season 5... Or should I call it D&D's fanfic Act 5

It's not even anger, not really, it's more frustration. I mean, we already have to deal with all these cheap shock ploys in the show, cuz of

• Thanks

It's definitely a compliment, brother, if you can make me laugh as much as you have, you're a-ok in my book.

Thanks, you have a good one too ^-^ Though I'm not sure if I should be flattered or embarrassed that I'm known for my ship now lmao :P Probably flattered, Rhyiona is definitely a ship of very top tier like quality of course ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

• Yeah i am :P

And yes, to me TWD season 1 was superior to season 2.

_DIO_ posted: »

TWD Season 2 was bit of a letdown compared to Season 1 tho I guess by your username that you might be a Witcher fan perhaps ?

• Lol that was a burn

My point is, I'm expressing my opinion.

• edited July 2015

Oh that's cool, that's cool. I only played Assassins of Kings and Wild Hunt.

Gave a look at the books but I hear they're not that well translated...

Yeah i am :P And yes, to me TWD season 1 was superior to season 2.

• TWAU, TFTB and the TWD are all awesome ! Episode 5 of GOT has me a bit confused if it belongs in the same group as those for now... I guess it all rests on the finale.

Hell yes, TWAU was absolutely amazing. TFTBL is shaping up nicely and is pretty close to dethroning TWAU in my book. It's that good.

• More like GOD-TIER quality ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Thanks, you have a good one too ^-^ Though I'm not sure if I should be flattered or embarrassed that I'm known for my ship now lmao :P Probably flattered, Rhyiona is definitely a ship of very top tier like quality of course ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

• For me it was TWAU, TFTBL, and GoT. Until episode 5.

Ive only played season 1 of TWD, and I have to admit I was never able to get into it.

TWAU, TFTB and the TWD are all awesome ! Episode 5 of GOT has me a bit confused if it belongs in the same group as those for now... I guess it all rests on the finale.

• The show certainly feels like that now.

Don't even mention D&D... I could rant hours about those plot-butchering bastards... Episode 5 was disappointing for the most part but it doesn't even come close to GOT season 5... Or should I call it D&D's fanfic Act 5

• Ah that's too bad, I thought Season 1 was great

For me it was TWAU, TFTBL, and GoT. Until episode 5. Ive only played season 1 of TWD, and I have to admit I was never able to get into it.

• I didn't think it was bad, and i certainly did my best to care, i just couldn't. Something about that franchise just repels me, I can't even really place my finger on what it is. It just does.

Ah that's too bad, I thought Season 1 was great

• No worries bro, I feel the exact same thing about League of Legends which quite a few of my friends play.. Sometimes the appeal of some games just seems off

I didn't think it was bad, and i certainly did my best to care, i just couldn't. Something about that franchise just repels me, I can't even really place my finger on what it is. It just does.

• Nah, you should read the books. of course they wont compare to the polish original writing. But i read them, (both official and fan translation) and they are pretty damn amazing. Give them a try. At least the short stories.

I played the first Witcher and Assassins of Kings. Waiting for a better PC to play W3..

Oh that's cool, that's cool. I only played Assassins of Kings and Wild Hunt. Gave a look at the books but I hear they're not that well translated...

• I was really disappointed with this episode too but I will still play EP 6 and Season 2 (have they already confirmed one?) because up until now I've loved playing GoT. It's just such a shame that this EP wasn't up to scratch, I'm hoping EP 6 wraps up the series on a high.

Ill play episode 6, but likely wont hang around for season 2. Im still sour about episode 5. So many things to be pissed about. I was just c

• Haha yes, the lesser of two evils indeed! Too true though, I hate waiting for episodes but I've never really complained because I understand that there is a lot of work that goes into each one and I wouldn't want to sacrifice a good game just for a quick turn around. If you are going to do something, do it right!......please!

The waiting for TFTBL has been pretty ludicrous, but if it means avoiding an episode like this last one then i say they keep that up. Jesus, I've officially lost all rights to complain about their slow releases, please forgive me.

• This post was more for the OP to reassure himself that he does not give a damn more than anything else. It's OK man. We've all been there.

• Same goes for borderlands last shitty episode and actually all of the crap they let out lately. Ever since they anounced that VERY stupid looking minecrapp game.

Clemenem posted: »

Episode 5 was rushed and suffered due to it... No secret really but even though it's still my least favorite Telltale episode I still say th

• Telltale have captured the tv show/book perfectly. However, this isn't a good thing as they both have this problem too. They hit the same emotional note over and over and eventually, people just stop caring. There's nothing wrong with a bad ending (TWDS1 was done brilliantly in this regard by Telltale), but GoT as a whole suffers from bad writing where there's no hope or reason to care.

• I don't think it lives up to a TT game standards...I mean look at TFTB and TWUA. those were high quality games

MrBoolean posted: »

I have enjoyed it. But I don't think It loves up to the expectations of GoT fans.

• They have an EA suit at the main table now.

Just saying...

Same goes for borderlands last shitty episode and actually all of the crap they let out lately. Ever since they anounced that VERY stupid looking minecrapp game.

• EA

Many, including myself hate EA so whether it's a pro is debatable

Revec posted: »

They have an EA suit at the main table now. Just saying...

• EA

Many, including myself hate EA so whether it's a pro is debatable

Revec posted: »

They have an EA suit at the main table now. Just saying...

• I respect your opinion. When some brutal dark stuff happens, one will feel extremely apathetic and stop caring. That happened to me in the Walking Dead.

• EA suck.

Clemenem posted: »

EA Many, including myself hate EA so whether it's a pro is debatable

• You never know. Ep. 6 could rekindle the love. Just gotta apologize, take you out somewhere fancy, show you a good time, and maybe you'll get lucky.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.