Sera Has Big Ones

2»

Comments

• Alt text

Reminds me of evil mayor from Buffy

Omid's cat posted: »

Big Ones? Sera? Oh, yeah! "Big 'Uns"! I get it! Now I see. Thanks, Strat-rocker.

• Charming, I'm with you. I want Sera out on her ass!

Sera is a POS. I am screwing her over in episode 6, the second I get the chance.

• Yea, I was really expecting an option to blackmail her into becoming my bitch pretty much. She should have been thanking me for not snitching on her. What Margery told her must've gotten to her.

Yeah, that we weren't given a choice to blackmail her into threatening to go tell the truth to Lord Whatever doesn't make any sense. We could still ruin Sera's marriage easily.

• Ooh that would actually be a good plot twist. C'mom TT get on it.

Abeille posted: »

I was expecting Sera to do something that would put Mira in hot water, like testifying against Tyrion in a way that implicates Mira, but I d

• I think it is the kind of importance that TellTale gives the choices we make. I mean, Margaery gets mad anyway, but maybe the intent of that one choice was to make it so that Margaery and Sera knew about your deal or not, and that would chance their testimony.

Yaya1314 posted: »

Ooh that would actually be a good plot twist. C'mom TT get on it.

• edited July 2015

If the game gives me another chance to tell her betrothed she's a bastard Sera is going to regret tossing Mira aside like that.

• The Bundy Curse strikes again. He got rid of Peg but now he's marrying a bastard handmaiden which will destroy his reputation.

Omid's cat posted: »

Big Ones? Sera? Oh, yeah! "Big 'Uns"! I get it! Now I see. Thanks, Strat-rocker.

• Not really bothered tbh, have never really trusted her so her ditching Mira is fine with me. Don't see what use she can be to Mira anyway really.

• What does she say about her marriage if you sabotaged it last Ep?

But I don't really care, I get what she means Mira's dangerous for Sera's position with Marge.

• She just says that Tarwick isn't speaking to her anymore.

PigeonPie posted: »

What does she say about her marriage if you sabotaged it last Ep? But I don't really care, I get what she means Mira's dangerous for Sera's position with Marge.

• edited July 2015

Lady Olenna would probably work something out. Evidently she cared enough about Sera to create a false identity for her. She engineered Joffrey's assassination with Littlefinger a fake family for one wedding should be simple.

Abeille posted: »

Yeah, I mean... He wouldn't marry some handmaiden before meeting her family just because another handmaiden vouched for her, would he? That

• Thought this quote couldn't fit better

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.