The traitor had to be offered SOMETHING

Theres no way he didn't do all that stuff just for nothing. Psychologically, he had to have a main reason or a goal to earn something. Even if he was trying to "help" the house, he should have told us Ludd's plans FIRST and saying sorry about what happened rather than INSULTING Rodrick and letting Gryff go behind his back. That showed me he isn't not a true Forrester.

I think the traitor was being paid off. Since either didn't have a family, it would make sense to just want gold.

Comments

• Nope, no monetary gain either. Find a video where Duncan is the traitor and one of the first things said is;

Royland - "What did he offer you? Land, gold, a lordship?"

Duncan - "He didn't offer me anything."

There's no motive at all I'm afraid and I have to believe it's the same for Royland too since the either could be the traitor.

• yes, the traitor wasn't offered anything, but he hoped to stop the imminent war.

• Bread and salt.

• Thats true he said that in my game play but. I remember what Morgyern said to Mira in episode 3. He told Mira that Tyrion wasn't helping Mira out of the "kindness of his heart" but because he wanted something in return. I think that applies for the traitor too. It seemed like a warning.

Nope, no monetary gain either. Find a video where Duncan is the traitor and one of the first things said is; Royland - "What did he offer

• Exactly, people don't typically help people for nothing and even more so when it comes to something as serious as betrayal. But I'll have to go by what was said since we didn't find chests of gold just lying about in either of their rooms.

Thats true he said that in my game play but. I remember what Morgyern said to Mira in episode 3. He told Mira that Tyrion wasn't helping Mir

• My god man... I think you're onto something here...

Killah posted: »

Bread and salt.

• Maybe he was scared for his life. Its interesting.

Killah posted: »

Bread and salt.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.