I had no idea who Arthur was

Until i saw Elaena, TTG expects me to remember a minor character in a 2h videogame i played 3months ago?

Comments

• Don't blame ya. One thing Telltale hasn't given a great amount of character development to these characters. Like Alvin, it was something that made me have no reason to care. Nothing came out of this scene except the brutality I wanted to see in TWD

• same here. I was like "Arthur, who"?, lol

• I remembered only because I left him and his crew behind and I hated when I returned to find Ramsay there. Luckily in true TTG fashion, it doesn't matter what you do.

• Yeah I forgot as well, had to pause them game and google lol.

• Wow I'm pretty impressed by how many people managed to forget him...

Am I the only one who had no trouble remembering and identifying Quiver ?

• It's easy to forget characters who barely have much screen-time.

I myself forgot about Alvin in TWD:S2, and he was around for longer than Arthur was.

_DIO_ posted: »

Wow I'm pretty impressed by how many people managed to forget him... Am I the only one who had no trouble remembering and identifying Quiver ?

• Arthur was in most all of Rodrick's scenes in Episode 4, especially if you brought him to Highpoint. I don't see how people would forget him so easily.

RichWalk23 posted: »

It's easy to forget characters who barely have much screen-time. I myself forgot about Alvin in TWD:S2, and he was around for longer than Arthur was.

• They should have killed Elaena instead. Would have made more impact and be a greater 'punishment' for Rodrik. And we would get rid of a boring character.

• edited July 2015

I have a good memory.

• What? I only ever played episode 4 once the day of release and I remembered him as soon as I saw him.

• Exactly

derrickd95 posted: »

Arthur was in most all of Rodrick's scenes in Episode 4, especially if you brought him to Highpoint. I don't see how people would forget him so easily.

• No shit.

• edited July 2015

Same here. Dunno if people have that bad memory or they just like to complain.

Green613 posted: »

What? I only ever played episode 4 once the day of release and I remembered him as soon as I saw him.

• Probably both.

brbsmoking posted: »

Same here. Dunno if people have that bad memory or they just like to complain.

• Did you recognize the wildlings that you had killed in episode 4? They were the wights.

• Do you at least remember whose face my avatar is?

They say fish helps with memory, so...

Alt text

• Forgetting Arthur

Alt text

• Ugh, right? There was also this bearded guy with scars on his face that needed a cane to walk. I had no idea who the (seven) hells he was.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.