I would gladly sacrifice Ryon to kill all Whitehills

Who's with me? If TTG doesn't give me an option to kill all Whitehills im gonna go mad!

Comments

• If by all the Whitehills you mean Gwyn too then no, I am 100% not with you. Also with sacrificing our brother too, that's as equally barbaric.

• i would spare gwen, she could marry a lower house or something. as Asher im taking over Elaena. as its my right.

• ...Yeah, sacrificing Ryon wouldn't really make the Forresters much better than the Whitehills. Just sayin.

• He's about as useful as Rickon meaning absolutely NON

...Yeah, sacrificing Ryon wouldn't really make the Forresters much better than the Whitehills. Just sayin.

• [Flay Ludd & Gryff Whitehill] - [Kill Ludd & Gryff Whitehill] - [Make Ludd watch you flay Gryff] - [Spare the whitehills]

What would you do?

• Definately.

• It's not about someone's use. Some of us are seeing Ryon how he should be seen, a member of our family taken from us. He's not a tool, he's a scared little boy in a terrible situation.

short_stack posted: »

He's about as useful as Rickon meaning absolutely NON

• edited July 2015

Right there with you. Rodrik is the future of the Forrester's in my playthrough, Ryon just isn't as important sadly. Not my fault that Ludd is a POS that kidnapped him. I wont have a child used as the key to destroying my house.

• I don't know why I should care about Ryon, he was there in one episode the whole time and he wasn't that likeable. The only other time we saw him was for a short time and he attacked Ludd, that got some points but not enough for me to care. 2 episodes out of 5 with only 1 episode that actually had much focus at all, that isn't enough...Even if he is family, he isn't a character to me, just a plot point. So, yes, I will sacrifice him.

• Same on mine. Going to marry Ealena so he is really the future of the house. But If I could I would save Ryon. He IS his brother .

Right there with you. Rodrik is the future of the Forrester's in my playthrough, Ryon just isn't as important sadly. Not my fault that Ludd is a POS that kidnapped him. I wont have a child used as the key to destroying my house.

• Gwyn: "ASHER, BUT IF YOU KILL MY FATHER... THEY'LL KILL RYON"

Asher: "FOOK RYON!" [SLITS LUDDS THROAT]

Talia: "IRON FROM ICE"

Lady: "IRON FROM ICE"

Asher: "IRON FROM OYCE!"

best most realistic ending evar. 11/10 - me

• make ludd watch you flay gryff then flay gryff

Wigams posted: »

[Flay Ludd & Gryff Whitehill] - [Kill Ludd & Gryff Whitehill] - [Make Ludd watch you flay Gryff] - [Spare the whitehills] What would you do?

• I would like to take the high road and say that I will do everything within my power to save Ryon. However I'm a terrible fookin' liar, so yeah, "Fook Ryon!" ;)

• Come on, I totally started caring about him after he yelled out "Iron from Ice!", I can't have been the only one!

• I do care about Ryon. And yeah, I was proud of his, "Iron from Ice." But I can't sacrifice my entire house for one man. I will do everything within reason to save him. I won't doom the rest of my family for him though. As long as there's even one Whitehill man still breathing, House Forrester will never be safe.

That1Guy posted: »

Come on, I totally started caring about him after he yelled out "Iron from Ice!", I can't have been the only one!

• Nope, you're not the one who cares about Ryon :/

That1Guy posted: »

Come on, I totally started caring about him after he yelled out "Iron from Ice!", I can't have been the only one!

• Your opinion is completly valid but it is not about who is the morally better house it is about survival.

...Yeah, sacrificing Ryon wouldn't really make the Forresters much better than the Whitehills. Just sayin.

• Would gladly sacrifice Ryon to kill every whitehill right down to the babes in their beds. As Asher I will watch as Beskha gut Gwyn, as she did her master, and enjoy the show by drinking whithill blood from the skull of a goat.

• Normally I'd say spare but after Ramsay basically forcing us to go to war [Kill Ludd & Gryff Whitehill]

[Flay Ludd & Gryff Whitehill] - [Kill Ludd & Gryff Whitehill] - [Make Ludd watch you flay Gryff] - [Spare the whitehills] What would you do?

• Ditto. I don't even KNOW Ryon for fuck sake. We had what, one actual interaction with him in Ep.1 and then in Ep.4 we heard him say like, one sentence. I've done all i'm willing to do for someone who will probably die soon no matter What i do.

Fuck it! I'm killing all the Whitehills!

• Flay both :P and make Gwyn watch.

• I never actually felt connected to Ryon in any way because he basically disappears before you can actually see much of his bond to the rest of the family.

• The night is dark and full of terrors. Let Gryff be burned alive and let his father watch. This whole flay thing is a Bolton thing, lets burn them, thats a Stannis thing and the Forresters will join them later to fight the Boltons.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.