"I don't trust her with my men"

What the hell did Ramsay mean by that in Episode 5? Did he think Talia (A kid) would have killed his men or what? What kind of villian would say something like this?

Comments

• edited July 2015

I think he meant he doesn't trust his men with her. Semantics and all that.

• Ramsay only has 20 Good Men. Talia might influence one negatively and make it 19 Good Men.

• So Ramsay has a bad grammar?

JakeSt123 posted: »

I think he meant he doesn't trust his men with her. Semantics and all that.

• You mean her killing one of his men?

Drbg posted: »

Ramsay only has 20 Good Men. Talia might influence one negatively and make it 19 Good Men.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited July 2015

Talia probably is a kind of catnip for Ramsay's cats...

• He probably just wanted Talia to be there while he was getting his flay on.

• Not enough

He probably just wanted Talia to be there while he was getting his flay on.

• The best explanation I can come up with is from one of the least talked about things. Remember how at the end of episode 4 it looked like a small battle took place? Either Talia was leading the charge or was killing dudes with poison as she offered them bread and salt. Other than that, I got nothin.

• The badest.

AronDracula posted: »

So Ramsay has a bad grammar?

• edited July 2015

probably he didn't trust his 20 good men to not rape, murder and/or flay her

• I think he meant it in a "Wouldn't want one of my men to rape or hurt her" kind of way. And he's being fully sarcastic about it, because he knows Rodrik is probably worried about exactly that happening to her, only at Ramsay's own hands. Ramsay's implying that his men are worse company than him, but he knows that he's pretty messed up too.

• Do you think Elaena was raped or hurt while Rodrick was gone?

• You mean when he determinatly died?

Do you think Elaena was raped or hurt while Rodrick was gone?

• edited July 2015

He has one guy. Ser Twenty of House Goodmen

Drbg posted: »

Ramsay only has 20 Good Men. Talia might influence one negatively and make it 19 Good Men.

• I think he was joking. Earlier he talked about getting married to her, and knew both Rodrick and her didn't like that. So when Ramsay said that he meant he didn't want her to cheat on him because she didn't want to be with him.

• He meant that Talia wouldn't be safe around them

• He's Ramsay Bolton. He wants to upset Rodrick. When I heard it, I thought it was a "It would be a shame if my men hurt her because you wouldn't do what I wanted", now I'm thinking there's a possibility he's trying to upset Rodrick by implying that Talia would be seducing his men - or that his men would rape her and then he would claim that she seduced them.

• the bolton bannermen are not very nice people and are rapers and killers (i.e. why brienne wasn't safe with them when jaime went off to kings landing without her at first)

• Talia's bitten a soldier in the past (if Royland's your Sentinel), and she's pretty unpredictable. The soldiers would kill her but not without the loss of a few fingers.

• Did it depend on the sentinel ? I choose Royland so I wouldn't know about Duncan...

Elrida posted: »

Talia's bitten a soldier in the past (if Royland's your Sentinel), and she's pretty unpredictable. The soldiers would kill her but not without the loss of a few fingers.

• Wait nevermind checked, Talia bites the soldier either way, however only Royland praises her for it. Duncan apologizes for her. This cements that Ramsay was referring to her attacking a soldier previously as it happens either way. People are seriously reaching with the rape comments.

_DIO_ posted: »

Did it depend on the sentinel ? I choose Royland so I wouldn't know about Duncan...

• Thought so. Thanks

To be fair I think it was meant as a double sense comment meaning she isn't safe around them and the fact that she bit the shit out off that soldier.

Wait nevermind checked, Talia bites the soldier either way, however only Royland praises her for it. Duncan apologizes for her. This cements

• Yeah I agree but some were mentioning rape specifically whereas I think it's just a general threat of implied harm, if that makes sense.

Thought so. Thanks To be fair I think it was meant as a double sense comment meaning she isn't safe around them and the fact that she bit the shit out off that soldier.

• Haha yeah I totally agree in fact ^^

Yeah I agree but some were mentioning rape specifically whereas I think it's just a general threat of implied harm, if that makes sense.

• I can't believe people are discussing something so simple.

X+x= 4
    What is x?

Watch as these people are entertained for a week or two...

• Then he should have said "I don't trust my men with her".

sbk12345 posted: »

the bolton bannermen are not very nice people and are rapers and killers (i.e. why brienne wasn't safe with them when jaime went off to kings landing without her at first)

• Ramsay thinks Talia can kill all of his men...Lmfao.

• A villain coming up with any excuse to get her to come with them. Didn't have to be a real reason, as he could just kill them all. Additionally, if you're being nonviolent and you don't do what Ramsay says, you bore him. He doesn't like to be bored.

• this is why i love telltale forum. xD

• I like the joke but knights are very rare in the North.

• He was making a joke.

So Ramsay has a bad grammar?

• No shit he was

ezay posted: »

He was making a joke.

• Probably just a jab at Talia, he knows how bad his men are, but makes it sound like she's worse than them, I think he's just trying to get under Rodricks skin with that comment and he just wants her to come along and watch anyway.

• Didn't Talia bite one of Gryff's men or something? Maybe Ramsay heard about that and thought he'd make a little joke. >.>

• He didn't want her to bite them ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• but he probably also knows that she bit a whitehill soldier who tried to step to her so he knows she can fight back

Then he should have said "I don't trust my men with her".

• I know Jorah and Rodrick are all that I can think of. Pretty normal since they pray to the Old Gods

jarmoksk posted: »

I like the joke but knights are very rare in the North.

• Most knights worship the Seven. Jorah was explained, no idea how Rodrik was knighted.

I know Jorah and Rodrick are all that I can think of. Pretty normal since they pray to the Old Gods

• Yes that is what I'm saying, few Northerners are knights because they tend to the old gods. Manderly is the exception and it explains the lots of knights at his disposal.

Why are we discussing this ? ^^

jarmoksk posted: »

Most knights worship the Seven. Jorah was explained, no idea how Rodrik was knighted.

• I don't know, I just tried to ruin the joke.

Yes that is what I'm saying, few Northerners are knights because they tend to the old gods. Manderly is the exception and it explains the lots of knights at his disposal. Why are we discussing this ? ^^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.