Unintentionally funny moments

Can you think of a couple? Ludd's face when you tell him that Gryff's locked in a cell made me chuckle. Classic.
Infuriating Gryff by standing up constantly is pretty amusing too :)

Comments

• When Asher, Beskha and Croft are surveying that Master's outpost at the end of Episode 4. Croft hands Asher a telescope thing and blurts out, "Don't drop that."

That made me laugh... I don't know why.

• Great username :D

When Asher, Beskha and Croft are surveying that Master's outpost at the end of Episode 4. Croft hands Asher a telescope thing and blurts out, "Don't drop that." That made me laugh... I don't know why.

• The Whitehill soldiers reenacting Ethan's death.

• you..... fuck potatoes?!?

• YOU IMPRISONED MY POTATOES?!?! :)

• When Ser Royland sees someone falling from the corpse cart and Rodrik turns and says "It's me, Rodrik" he was all broken and his arm was twisted, but it sounded like he was just tired lmao

• When you're fighting the Wights in Episode 5, and Gared grabs the burning piece of wood and basically boops one of them in the chest lightly with it, causing it to burst into flames all over. That made me chuckle a bit.

• Ryon: "What does milksop mean?" / Ethan: "I don't know! But I know it's not good!" made me smile back in ep.1.

Also, Talia's heavy tomato blush when she finds Rodrik with Elaena :')

• It wasn't as funny as Ethan's actual death though.

• Also, Talia's heavy tomato blush when she finds Rodrik with Elaena :')

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ryon: "What does milksop mean?" / Ethan: "I don't know! But I know it's not good!" made me smile back in ep.1. Also, Talia's heavy tomato blush when she finds Rodrik with Elaena :')

• I love when Mira tells lord Andros that she is going to destroy him. The way she says it is amazing. Also, the look on his face when she says it.

• Actually, they were...."kissing" and stuff.... :/

• When Ramsay said, "I have better things to do... then to play Wet Nurse....!" lol

• I don't know why but I laughed so much during the pit fighting scene, when I should have been worried for my life. Especially that one line "I'd rather have you bend down and fuck you then fight you."

• Ludd about Highpoint: "Your father wouldn't stop talking about it. If you ask me I'd say he was envious." smirk

Rodrik: "Hasn't aged well though has it ?"

Ludd: :'(

• "me gusta"

Also, Talia's heavy tomato blush when she finds Rodrik with Elaena :') ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Ramsay: Father's been looking for a match for me. Let's join our houses

Rodrik: It would be an honor Lord Ramsay

Talia: :O

• Precisely.

It wasn't as funny as Ethan's actual death though.

• edited July 2015

I laugh every time Ludd makes a pouty face. Or smug face. Or serious face. Or smiling face. Or angry face. Or when he says something. Or when he says nothing. Okay, I laugh every time he appears on the screen.

Also, when in 5th episode Talia cried out "Arthur" and he cried out "Rodrick" their voices made me laugh.

Also, Asher makes one funny sound while being restrained by Whitehills before dying.

Clemenem posted: »

Ramsay: Father's been looking for a match for me. Let's join our houses Rodrik: It would be an honor Lord Ramsay Talia: :O

• edited July 2015

Sorry, this comment was meant to be not here.

Krapinka posted: »

I laugh every time Ludd makes a pouty face. Or smug face. Or serious face. Or smiling face. Or angry face. Or when he says something. Or whe

• Everytime someone brings up Ryon I sit there for like 8 seconds staring blankly at the screen and I'm like "Who?"

• edited July 2015

Oh, I forgot to mention Asher's shameless attempt to flirt with Dany if she's pleased with you after the Meereen mission xD

D: In truth we're not so different, you and I. Both far from home, both lost people dear to us...

A: And both very easy on the eyes...

D (chuckles): And modest, from what I see.

So much for not trying out the Asher grin charm on her :')

• I got one - choices not mattering lololololol

• yeah, whitehills got no subtlety, they are the hollywood to Ramseys indie.

It wasn't as funny as Ethan's actual death though.

• Duncan/Royland: Blah blah blah f*ck you Ethan.

Ethan: without even looking at them Sit. Down. Right now.

Duncan/Royland: Looks down defeatedly and sits down.

• ?

I got one - choices not mattering lololololol

• Reminder! "Don't you dare charm her with that fucking Asher grin!"-Croft

Oh, I forgot to mention Asher's shameless attempt to flirt with Dany if she's pleased with you after the Meereen mission xD In truth we'

• edited July 2015
    1. "Anyways I'm gonna kill you both and be done with it."-Ramsay
    2. "No, I'm going to spend your gold on the finest whores"-Beskha
    3. "Thanks for noticing the beard"-Asher
    4. "you....fook potatoes?.."-Gared
    5. "I'm the only one here who give the orders!!!"-Gryff
    6. "Lady Mira, you just made an very grave error"-Andros
    7. "Oooo pls don't kill me lord ramseyyy. I'm just a weeaboo"-Ethan's imposter
    8. "I have better things to do than to play wet nurse to you and Ludd"-Ramsay
    9. "Iron From Ice!"-Ryon
    10. "I NEVER wanted to come back to this FUCKING shitstain of a holdfast"-Ramsay
  • edited July 2015

"I went back there.. To The Grove..."

Idk why, but I thought it sounded so ghetto gangster. I guess it reminded me so of GTA San Andreas. Lol

• That was intentionally funny, wasn't it? :P

you..... fuck potatoes?!?

• Haha that made me laugh too.

When Asher, Beskha and Croft are surveying that Master's outpost at the end of Episode 4. Croft hands Asher a telescope thing and blurts out, "Don't drop that." That made me laugh... I don't know why.

• During the start of Episode 5, when Ramsay is torturing Arthur, I chose Rodrik to say:

"I'll have your head for this, Ramsay!"

To which Ramsay turns and goes, "See, Talia, this is why nobody likes your brother."

Much tragic laughter ensued.

• I wa honestly laughing a lot during that whole scene just hearing Gared go " FAkin ell! I killed er!"

Wolf6120 posted: »

When you're fighting the Wights in Episode 5, and Gared grabs the burning piece of wood and basically boops one of them in the chest lightly with it, causing it to burst into flames all over. That made me chuckle a bit.

• Blushes Well thank you! :-D

Great username

• Gared's pouty face :D

Alt text

• Asher smile finds a way.

Killah posted: »

Reminder! "Don't you dare charm her with that fucking Asher grin!"-Croft

• Their accent makes me laugh so much sometimes (no offense ;P)

Cotter saying: 'Gared!' or variations of 'foock' just make me laugh so much.

Same goes for most northern characters, but Cotter and Gared are the extremes :D

• Gared's voice break, "Fookin hell, I killed her!". "They don't die!".

• Clearly Arthur's priorities are with Rodrik. Alt text

Krapinka posted: »

I laugh every time Ludd makes a pouty face. Or smug face. Or serious face. Or smiling face. Or angry face. Or when he says something. Or whe

• KibarannKibarann Banned
    edited August 2015

This Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.